This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

On 8/30/2021 at 10:48 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Freaking great ratings for the last two BS games!! LOL

280k is terrible. The 1am re-run of SportsCenter gets more.

👇

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Top 150 Saturday Cable & Network Finals: 8.28.2021

#28: 12:00pm ESPN St. Thomas Aquinas vs. St. Frances Academy - 448,000

STA.png.1927c5caacf8e5fc24ed9a09a1047a7d.png

Top 150 Sunday Cable & Network Finals: 8.29.2021

#110: 1:30pm ESPN IMG Academy vs. Bishop Sycamore - 280,000

BS.png.b6cfdb851d2216b1d90ef5678588d02a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

No you have not….. If you have you would have posted them….

Believe me if BS had such information they would have put it out to prove they aren't frauds. They haven't even so much as denied the reports on the fake offers. Only RJ saying something like he doesn't know what offers they have on their twitters and what not ..

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! 

Same adult in charge in 2018 as 2021!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.miami305 said:

@GardenStateBallerHave you posted the list of D1 prospects BS gave you? I keep seeing you say you had a list so I just wanted to ask if you had posted it or could post it.

Someone else has already posted this here in the thread before but this is apparently a roster of the players Bishop Sycamore handed in when they played Archbishop Hoban.

CB090A46-D5E5-411D-A22B-FC39AE5D8338.jpeg

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Someone else has already posted this here in the thread before but this is apparently a roster of the players Bishop Sycamore handed in when they played Archbishop Hoban.

CB090A46-D5E5-411D-A22B-FC39AE5D8338.jpeg

You just wouldn’t understand - that’s some of GSB/PGL’s “proprietary, cutting-edge technology”.  It’s too advanced for you to grasp all the information contained there — numbers, offers, hometowns, ages, etc.  It’s all right there if you believe hard enough!  There’s always room for beauty in the world of magic!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, reggid said:

I could have almost guaranteed that with DeMatha. They wouldn't play St Frances for basically the same reason. 

No way the Kentucky public school's association will allow this game to go on with Johnson Central either.

“We have been doing a lot of researching, and after discussing it with our coaching staff, we have decided to cancel that game with Bishop Sycamore because they have ineligible players and it would be a liability issue,” DeMatha Catholic High School president Fr. James R. Day told USA TODAY Sports Tuesday. “We think this is the right decision.”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're being misled by the mainstream media. See you on 10/2!

Bro. Just let them berries drop and post the kids that have offers. You do this and it would take a lot of heat off of you not only here, but nationally as well. 

Prove everybody wrong and help get these offered kids names out there into the mainstream to get them the recognition they deserve.......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro. Just let them berries drop and post the kids that have offers. You do this and it would take a lot of heat off of you not only here, but nationally as well. 

Prove everybody wrong and help get these offered kids names out there into the mainstream to get them the recognition they deserve.......

Can't now most the kids on the "wish list" aren't even there.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He has to doctor up some fake offers first and post them online before he can link to them.  #trusttheprocess

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

No way the Kentucky public school's association will allow this game to go on with Johnson Central either.

Kentucky is the state that gave last year's seniors an extra year of eligibility, so all Bishop Sycamore needs to do is set up a fake address in Lexington and they'd be totally legit! Except for the Juco dudes I guess.

Lot of media searching their maps for Paintsville, KY at the moment.

• Haha 2

I’m gonna break it down one more time and then I’ll let you vultures have the carcass. 

back in the spring of 2019 I posted an ad on football scoop for a team needing a game. I can’t even remember who the team was. A guy contacted me randomly and said his name was Lorenzo Roy and he was a liaison for a program trying to start a football team for at risk youth. He said they were working to get a team together by the summer and wanted to start scheduling games. I asked him a few times about them being apart of COF Academy and he denied it. I didnt know if he was lying or not. 

They were going by Youthbuild at the time I believe. The Lorenzo guy obviously was familiar with footballscoop.com because that’s how he reached to me. So he was able to contact anyone he wanted. When he got in touch with the Freedom Bowl and secured a game with Mainland FL I thought it was pretty cool. Lorenzo was keeping me updated with getting kids in the program. He said they were having problems getting the online school accredited but they were in the process. I didn’t think anything at the time because I wasn’t familiar with the details or process. 

The Freedom Bowl cancelled on the then about a week or 2 before the game and the reason was Youthbuild didn’t secure hotels rooms in Atlanta in the agreed time. When they cancelled on them I never helped them again. I spoke to Lorenzo off and on just to shoot the shit. They played multiple games after and when they came to Florida I told him I would come meet them since they were not far away. They played Clearwater Academy. I never made it up there though. 

Lorenzo called me randomly in 2020 from a different number and we spoke briefly about them getting more situated and legit. I didn’t see any controversy other than they were having a hard time with the OHSAA. I can’t remember the details because it wasn’t important anymore. 

I told Lorenzo about PGL if they needed help with games and they signed up like everyone else. 

That was the last time I ever spoke to Lorenzo. I never spoke to another human being from that program before or after. 

When I seen them playing games all around the country I just thought it was cool because I remember talking to them before they had a team. It was interesting to see them go from nothing to playing powerhouses. It seemed like their vision was being put into effect. I didn’t know of any controversy and never gossiped or speculated. It’s unfortunate that it’s all playing out the way it has 

• Thanks 1

Hey, GSB/PGL, remind us who you said was responsible for getting BS on DM’s schedule?   Do you recall who claimed responsibility?  I think it was some sleazy outfit out of NJ, but I can’t pinpoint it.  Can you remind us?  Just can’t put my finger on it.  

I can’t quite remember the name, but I think their initials were “GSB/PGL.”  Does that ring a bell?   Help a bother out, would you?  The DM coaches want to talk to the fool who made this debacle happen.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..