This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Has the story reached Kentucky yet😂😂

Yeah they finally got internet there

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=268171

Johnson Central played Bishop Sycamore in 2019, IIRC there were rumors at the time that the game was going to be cancelled and SFA was going to make the trip to Kentucky instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, reggid said:

DM cancels.  St. Eds and Duncanvile to follow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/08/31/dematha-backs-out-scheduled-game-bishop-sycamore/5666090001/

The DM are livid at how this scam team got on their schedule.  Anyone know who that was?   Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Buelller?

Here is an excerpt from the Phone Call Happening Right Now Between @GardenStateBaller and The DE Matha AD the great Coach McGregor….

”Hi This Is Joe From PGL, I heard you have an Open Date now and I have an Opponent who wants to play you”….

”Please Hold”….. “Mr McGregor I have Joe From @PGL on the phone he says he has a game for us on 10/1”….

Coach McGregor- “I don’t usually Swear but Tell That Piece of S**T To Go F**K Himself!!!”…..  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, reggid said:

It's obvious MSM wants them cancelled.. 

more from McGregor..

Pretty naïve on his part. You have to vet everyone

“This is high school football,” McGregor said. “You just assume that everyone is following the same high school federation rules and you agree to go play somebody.”

According to a schedule posted on MaxPreps.com, Bishop Sycamore was scheduled to play Johnson Central (Paintsville, Kentucky) on Friday. According to the schedule, other future opponents are Duncanville (Texas), St. Edward (Lakewood, Ohio) High School, St. Thomas More (Oakdale, Connecticut) School, St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, Maryland) and Life Christian Academy (South Chesterfield, Virginia)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m gonna break it down one more time and then I’ll let you vultures have the carcass. 

back in the spring of 2019 I posted an ad on football scoop for a team needing a game. I can’t even remember who the team was. A guy contacted me randomly and said his name was Lorenzo Roy and he was a liaison for a program trying to start a football team for at risk youth. He said they were working to get a team together by the summer and wanted to start scheduling games. I asked him a few times about them being apart of COF Academy and he denied it. I didnt know if he was lying or not. 

They were going by Youthbuild at the time I believe. The Lorenzo guy obviously was familiar with footballscoop.com because that’s how he reached to me. So he was able to contact anyone he wanted. When he got in touch with the Freedom Bowl and secured a game with Mainland FL I thought it was pretty cool. Lorenzo was keeping me updated with getting kids in the program. He said they were having problems getting the online school accredited but they were in the process. I didn’t think anything at the time because I wasn’t familiar with the details or process. 

The Freedom Bowl cancelled on the then about a week or 2 before the game and the reason was Youthbuild didn’t secure hotels rooms in Atlanta in the agreed time. When they cancelled on them I never helped them again. I spoke to Lorenzo off and on just to shoot the shit. They played multiple games after and when they came to Florida I told him I would come meet them since they were not far away. They played Clearwater Academy. I never made it up there though. 

Lorenzo called me randomly in 2020 from a different number and we spoke briefly about them getting more situated and legit. I didn’t see any controversy other than they were having a hard time with the OHSAA. I can’t remember the details because it wasn’t important anymore. 

I told Lorenzo about PGL if they needed help with games and they signed up like everyone else. 

That was the last time I ever spoke to Lorenzo. I never spoke to another human being from that program before or after. 

When I seen them playing games all around the country I just thought it was cool because I remember talking to them before they had a team. It was interesting to see them go from nothing to playing powerhouses. It seemed like their vision was being put into effect. I didn’t know of any controversy and never gossiped or speculated. It’s unfortunate that it’s all playing out the way it has 

Liar.  You pimped for BS right along with GSB/PGL.  And you’re STILL out there defending GSB and PGL here and on Twitter.  Look, we get it — the scam got busted, so now you’re trying to cover your tracks.  But peddle that bullshit somewhere else, because everyone here knows you’re lying.

• Like 1

Just now, reggid said:

Liar.  You pimped for BS right along with GSB/PGL.  And you’re STILL out there defending GSB and PGL here and on Twitter.  Look, we get it — the scam got busted, so now you’re trying to cover your tracks.  But peddle that bullshit somewhere else, because everyone here knows you’re lying.

Can you quote me “pimping them”?? 

Now I did say it was pretty cool that they played 15 games in 6 states in 2 years. That was in response to people saying they didn’t exist. I said that’s pretty impressive of a feat to accomplish when you don’t even exist. 

That’s the thing you are lying about. You are mistaken me just laughing and not getting mad at them playing games as supporting and wanting them to scam people. I just thought it was funny that people were bashing this team ad naseum when they were scheduling games with well known teams. 

i always said if they were good legit enough for all those head coaches and athletic directors then they are good enough for me.

But don’t ever try and accuse me of being involved in any shady dealing you lying pussy piece of shit

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Can you quote me “pimping them”?? 

Now I did say it was pretty cool that they played 15 games in 6 states in 2 years. That was in response to people saying they didn’t exist. I said that’s pretty impressive of a feat to accomplish when you don’t even exist. 

That’s the thing you are lying about. You are mistaken me just laughing and not getting mad at them playing games as supporting and wanting them to scam people. I just thought it was funny that people were bashing this team ad naseum when they were scheduling games with well known teams. 

i always said if they were good legit enough for all those head coaches and athletic directors then they are good enough for me.

But don’t ever try and accuse me of being involved in any shady dealing you lying pussy piece of shit

Liar.  Do you think we’re blind?  You’ve backed GSB on all his BS lies from the beginning, and over the past few days, you’ve ramped ip your defense of him here and on Twitter.   Seriously — what do get out of all your lies for GSB?  At this point, it’s not just sick — it’s really, really sad. 

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Here is an excerpt from the Phone Call Happening Right Now Between @GardenStateBaller and The DE Matha AD the great Coach McGregor….

”Hi This Is Joe From PGL, I heard you have an Open Date now and I have an Opponent who wants to play you”….

”Please Hold”….. “Mr McGregor I have Joe From @PGL on the phone he says he has a game for us on 10/1”….

Coach McGregor- “I don’t usually Swear but Tell That Piece of S**T To Go F**K Himself!!!”…..  🤣🤣🤣

"Yeah, I've got a new and exciting opponent for you. They're called Sishop Bycamore!"

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, reggid said:

Liar.  Do you think we’re blind?  You’ve backed GSB on all his BS lies from the beginning, and over the past few days, you’ve ramped ip your defense of him here and on Twitter.   Seriously — what do get out of all your lies for GSB?  At this point, it’s not just sick — it’s really, really sad. 

I don’t erase shit so you can find whatever you think it is that is “defending” him/them. 

post it. Please 

2 minutes ago, reggid said:

Here he is giving canned boilerplate answers to defend Bishop Sycamore's rogue league.

👇

On 7/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The TCAL is a progressive independent league which allows Texas and non Texas teams to find a home where they can operate the best way for their programs optimal success 

Ultimately, it would appear the imminent demise of this program was the result of the fine work done by the folks at PGL. If not for reaching the pinnacle of appearing in a live nationally televised game against an actual sports academy, the ruse may have continued. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here he is giving canned boilerplate answers to defend Bishop Sycamore's rogue league.

👇

TCAL is a real league sanctioned by the NFHS. 

what the hell are you talking about?

and if they were a member of the league that is sanctioned by the NFHS that would give them more credibility. 

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The BS players are the ones being penalized here. Not right. #LastChanceHigh 

No they are not….. They should all be enrolled at JC and playing Real Football and Getting a real education….

The players screwed themselves by taking the “Easy” Route….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Like I said they never gave me any information about rosters or any inside info with the program. 

I talked to one random dude two years ago about their vision and intentions. 

when real schools with real head coaches and real athletic directors started scheduling them and signing legal contracts with them I just assumed everything was on the up and up. 

they would obviously have way more information provided to them than any other Joe blow. 

So when they started playing games I did think it was cool. I didn’t know about any shady or illegal shit other than random stuff people here posted. And I said then if they are doing stuff against the law it will catch up to them. If random message board posters know about the shady dealings then I’m sure authorities and whistle blowers know more. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said they never gave me any information about rosters or any inside info with the program. 

I talked to one random dude two years ago about their vision and intentions. 

when real schools with real head coaches and real athletic directors started scheduling them and signing legal contracts with them I just assumed everything was on the up and up. 

they would obviously have way more information provided to them than any other Joe blow. 

So when they started playing games I did think it was cool. I didn’t know about any shady or illegal shit other than random stuff people here posted. And I said then if they are doing stuff against the law it will catch up to them. If random message board posters know about the shady dealings then I’m sure authorities and whistle blowers know more. 

GSB has posted that you and Sammy have seen the list of D1 offers to these kids and you and Sammy confirmed it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Nobody forced them into choosing BS over a local JUCO. #LastChanceHigh

You are correct, all these kids took the easy way out because they knew that BS had no real school and they don’t care about an education….

The Bottom line is none of these kids are good enough to play at the next level, because if they were they would be there instead of RE-Classifying down to play another year of HSFB…

Just look at that Holdsclaw Kid…. They smelled out this scam and bailed and the kid is playing at Youngstown State without RE-classifying because he actually has Talent….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, reggid said:

Hey, GSB/PGL, remind us who you said was responsible for getting BS on DM’s schedule?   Do you recall who claimed responsibility?  I think it was some sleazy outfit out of NJ, but I can’t pinpoint it.  Can you remind us?  Just can’t put my finger on it.  

I can’t quite remember the name, but I think their initials were “GSB/PGL.”  Does that ring a bell?   Help a bother out, would you?  The DM coaches want to talk to the fool who made this debacle happen.

Now, Day, DeMatha athletic director Ed King, football coach Bill McGregor and the rest of the school’s athletic administrators are left to scramble to see if they can find an opponent to fill that date.

“It is frustrating,” McGregor told USA TODAY. “It’s time-consuming. My focus right now was on our game this weekend and that focus has been distracted. First, we had to find out the details, first of all, then make some phone calls to find out what’s happening, talk to other people – it has taken up time that we normally would not spend doing stuff like this right now.”

Poor coach has to deal with this B.S.!?...SAD!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, reggid said:

DM cancels.  St. Eds and Duncanvile to follow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/08/31/dematha-backs-out-scheduled-game-bishop-sycamore/5666090001/

The DM coaches are livid at how this scam team got on their schedule.  Anyone know who that was?   Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Buelller?

Yeah, it saddens me to see reputable, real high school programs having fallen for this. IMG makes some sense seeing as how they aren’t a real high school program, and exist solely to get exposure for athletes. But many of the others should never have been involved in the first place.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..