This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Andre Peterson is just as dumb as @Nolebull813 apparently. He also thinks a scam has to necessarily involve money.

👇

"There’s nothing that I’ve gotten out of this that would constitute it as a scam because I’m not gaining anything financially from what we’re doing," Peterson told USA TODAY Sports on Monday night.

scam.png.42f1cb3008fdfad2f8240f7c22c3d72e.png

I never said they weren’t scamming people. I said countless times if anyone has credible evidence of said scams then they need to make haste with that info and give it to victims or potential victims 

According to this story, Roy Johnson, football God coach of Bishop Sycamore has been fired. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/08/31/bishop-sycamore-football-director-andre-peterson-espn-controversy/5652257001/

On Tuesday, he told USA TODAY Sports that the football coach, Roy Johnson had been fired Sunday after the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I never said they weren’t scamming people. 

You waved it off as no big deal and then gave us this chestnut.

👇

On 8/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The shit is hilarious. So much emotion invested. 

If they think it’s a scam they must have some sort of tangible proof. What kind of person accuses someone of something with no evidence? 

And if they do have some form of evidence of some kind, then promptly report it to the appropriate people. Quit crying about it on here. 

I don’t care either way. It’s just amusing 

🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

According to this story, Roy Johnson, football God coach of Bishop Sycamore has Ben fired. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/08/31/bishop-sycamore-football-director-andre-peterson-espn-controversy/5652257001/

On Tuesday, he told USA TODAY Sports that the football coach, Roy Johnson had been fired Sunday after the game.

Dusty DeVaughn is the new coach. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I never said they weren’t scamming people.

👇

On 8/20/2021 at 3:19 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Doesn’t someone have to be scammed out of something for the guilty to be considered a scam?

And if there was an alleged scam in process that was thwarted and unsuccessful then wouldn’t you have to at least provide the proof of said scam? 

can you identify the scam specifically and also identify what someone could potentially lose by being a victim of said scam? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

OK I first asked the question. Then I asked a second question. And then a third question. 

I was really out of the loop about how the scam process works. Lol

LOL — and right on cue, now he plays dumb:  “Oh, I didn’t know nuffin.’  I was just’ asking questions.”

What a lying buffoon.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

According to this story, Roy Johnson, football God coach of Bishop Sycamore has been fired. 

You Gotta Luv This Andre Peterson Clown using his son as “Justification” for this nonsense….

All this said to me is Andre Johnson is a Bad Parent who has his son at a fake school getting No Education….

If he really cared about his son he would have him at a real High School getting a Real Education and Playing on a Real Football Team….

If his Kid is really that good at football he will get the scholarship he is looking for…. My guess is his kid is not good at football so he has him taking part in this Scam with him….

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't want to post their exact address again as I'm fearing for the team's safety at this point.

The Bishop Sycamore program may be falling apart

Peterson told USA Today that he can explain everything. 

Why is the school's address just a PO Box? From USA Today:

He said the school's actual location is private to protect students who were harassed at their pre-pandemic location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You Gotta Luv This Andre Peterson Clown using his son as “Justification” for this nonsense….

All this said to me is Andre Johnson is a Bad Parent who has his son at a fake school getting No Education….

If he really cared about his son he would have him at a real High School getting a Real Education and Playing on a Real Football Team….

If his Kid is really that good at football he will get the scholarship he is looking for…. My guess is his kid is not good at football so he has him taking part in this Scam with him….

Same thing DeVaughn was doing. Trying to build a team up around his poor athlete home schooled son so that his son could be a part of some "national program." 

It's basically helicopter parenting. Son can't make it on other coaches teams, so, you create your own, even if it includes faking a school and etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Their words prove how inept they are as con artists.

Shyster Joe Maimone always asked rhetorical questions to avoid the subject.

"If it was a scam then why would Rush Propst being involved?"

Andre Peterson now doing the same thing.

"If it was a scam why would I have my son in it?"

Notice they're not *directly* denying that it's a scam. That would be impossible since it is. Instead they avoid addressing the question with rhetoric.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Bishop Sycamore program may be falling apart

Peterson told USA Today that he can explain everything. 

Why is the school's address just a PO Box? From USA Today:

He said the school's actual location is private to protect students who were harassed at their pre-pandemic location.

The school’s location is a  secret so they can protect the players from all the D-1 scouts and offers!  They’re overwhelming the players and distracting them from their schoolwork.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Same thing DeVaughn was doing. Trying to build a team up around his poor athlete home schooled son so that his son could be a part of some "national program." 

It's basically helicopter parenting. Son can't make it on other coaches teams, so, you create your own, even if it includes faking a school and etc. 

DeVaughn I was told he actually had bogus paperwork made up for USA is how he got kids, Propst and other Coaches to come in.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is why I’d never want to catch my Son in anything above MS, and even that was because I was asked to help. 

Fact of the matter is that if you coach your own child, regardless of his abilities, you’re always going to have parents questioning you and your Son. It’s human nature. Fair or unfair.

Coach Morgan has two Sons at Marietta who play for him. One is a Sophomore and the other a Freshman. Both great kids, good enough athletes and hard workers. But parents talk and have said some things that aren’t cool in regards to them, especially the older one who actually sees the field on the Varsity. I always nip that shit in the Bud! Having coached both of them in football and basketball, I know they’re both good kids that are respectful and coachable. Kids you want on your team because of those qualities. Why parents wanna knock them is sad and uneducated. That’s why when I’ve heard it said I have said something about it. Every time. Why? Not for Coach Morgan. He’s an adult who can handle his own business. But for the kids who didn’t do anything wrong and shouldn’t be criticized by adults. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

DeVaughn I was told he actually had bogus paperwork made up for USA is how he got kids, Propst and other Coaches to come in.  

Same with BS.  Read the disclosures by the former players and parents.  BS used brochures and videos and even blueprints of non-existent facilities.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was the last time I ever spoke to Lorenzo. I never spoke to another human being from that program before or after.

You claimed to have talked to them on a regular basis.

👇

On 8/30/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Because I speak to the people at the Bishop Sycamore on a regular basis.

• Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..