This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

8 minutes ago, reggid said:

Same with BS.  Read the disclosures by the former players and parents.  BS used brochures and videos and even blueprints of non-existent facilities.

COF started with a good schedule a few parents and about 9 players. The schedule recruited the team. Before there was any school at all. It was just an idea.. Sound familiar lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The Freedom Bowl cancelled on the then about a week or 2 before the game and the reason was Youthbuild didn’t secure hotels rooms in Atlanta in the agreed time. When they cancelled on them I never helped them again. I spoke to Lorenzo off and on just to shoot the shit. They played multiple games after and when they came to Florida I told him I would come meet them since they were not far away. They played Clearwater Academy. I never made it up there though. 

Interesting.

Because you claimed that the hotel thing was "bullshit" and that you still talked to them on a regular basis even after said cancellation.

👇

On 8/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The shit with the Freedom Bowl is a lie. The 30 day window for hotels was an excuse to get Mainland out of the game. They will be fine. 

• Haha 2

Nolebull813 sucking that Bishop Sycamore dick.

He claimed that they had no affiliation with COF.

👇

On 4/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Bishop Sycamore will be a first year program that has an international curriculum. They will have some COF kids most likely being that COF folded and all the players will need new homes. Other than that they have no affiliation to COF at all. They will not be a member of the OHSAA so they can schedule independent and get kids in with no oversight. Watch out for them 

Finally a real boy! Disney planning live action take on Pinocchio | Walt  Disney Company | The Guardian

• Haha 1

Duncanville of Texas cancels game with BS. They would have beat them by 100. 

What moron with a crap program schedules taking biblical ass whipppins every week? The only reason they do it is to say they did and draw attention to themselves. If you really wanted to help kids with film you would schedule teams you can compete against. But as we have learned from GSB, this ain’t about kids. It’s about their own 15 minutes and trying to parlay themselves into tv exposure, at the expense of kids. 

• Like 5

Nolebull813 was working hard to shield his friends at Bishop Sycamore.

👇

On 6/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Man. That’s pretty deep. I feel like if everything you said was true, it would be impossible to keep this charade and criminal activity going. However, things are looking bigger and better this coming year. I’m sorry if you were slighted. That’s unfortunate whenever that happens. I don’t know any specifics. I just report things told to me in regards to scheduling and program progress. I don’t advocate for them. I am not their liaison. But from a football perspective they have given their kids a unique and quality experience to say the least 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know anything about no COF other than what I read after the fact. 

Interesting,

Here's you in 2019 describing how Bishop Sycamore is going to be learning from the mistakes of COF.

👇

On 6/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Been following them for a while. They are starting from scratch and learning from the mistakes of COF Academy. 

Even though the only thing that did COF in was the shady dealings with the church they were affiliated with. 

B Sycamore is using the same model in regards to being an independent, and not abiding by the OHSAA. In the future they may apply, but now they want to start out like this. 

They actually have 12 games. Before the Freedom Bowl, they play a Canadian team and another Club team called Reigning Sports Academy. Also they play Bishop Sullivan from VA at the end of the year 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know anything about no COF other than what I read after the fact. 

Here's you talking about them before they played their first game.

👇

On 3/20/2018 at 1:10 PM, Nolebull813 said:

COF Academy is a new team in Columbus,OH

The North Bowl is a game against another Canadian team they are affiliated with. 

So they got 

6 Ohio Teams 

2 Pennsylvania teams 

1 Connecticut post grad team

1 Canadian team

IMG Academy 

Finally a real boy! Disney planning live action take on Pinocchio | Walt  Disney Company | The Guardian

• Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..