This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

39 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It Funny Because if these Idiots didn’t play on ESPN, this thing would not have blowen up and GSB and his ring of crooks would still be getting away with this…. 🤣

It just shows how really Dumb GSB and these con men really are…. 🤣🤣

Exactly. A competent con man takes your money. Makes you feel good that he took your money. And then moves on to the next victim. Without raising any suspicion. GSB is even a failure in that regard. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Which means he committed Fraud for Financial Gain by Lying to ESPN about BS to secure the spot on TV and his own personal payday…. 🤣🤣

Why, in addition to being underhanded and unethical, one might even be tempted to suggesr that it might be illegal, and expose one to potential civil and criminal liability.  

And all his posts boasting of bringing BS to Paragon and ESPN and closing the deal for BS are preserved here for all to see.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Our resident charlatan hasn’t been his usual cocky self today😂

Gotta work out some kind of story. Lol. Probably complete damage control mode.

We all warned him. ⚠️  He managed to wriggle out of that USA Academy thing pretty much unscathed, but, idk if he can wriggle out of this one. Too much documentation out there all across all the sports media and even local ABC type affiliates. It could grow into something that appears on the Today Show and Good Morning America or Dateline NBC even.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gotta work out some kind of story. Lol. Probably complete damage control mode.

We all warned him. ⚠️  He managed to wriggle out of that USA Academy thing pretty much unscathed, but, idk if he can wriggle out of this one. Too much documentation out there all across all the sports media and even local ABC type affiliates. It could grow into something that appears on the Today Show and Good Morning America or Dateline NBC even.

What is GSB’s crime? What would he be involved in? 

Aren’t the accusations they are playing 20 years olds posing as high school students and the adults are promoting a fraudulent educational curriculum as a guise to filed a football team? 

How would any of those things involve GSB? 

• Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is GSB’s crime? What would he be involved in? 

Aren’t the accusations they are playing 20 years olds posing as high school students and the adults are promoting a fraudulent educational curriculum as a guise to filed a football team? 

It appears he misrepresented B.S. to the teams who agreed to contracts to play them. That could make the contract null and void, and also come with real costs to the schools who now have to cancel and go without an opponent. He certainly will be sued at the very least.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

What is GSB’s crime? What would he involved in? 

Aren’t the accusations they are playing 20 years olds posing as high school students and the adults are promoting a fraudulent educational curriculum as a guide to filed a football team? 

He's completely and utterly intertwined with this "whatever it is". He's been their primary promoter, cheer leader, liar, front man and whatever. He's pocketed money from streaming deals and more. 

All of the all in promotion and advertising for them all across the damned internet seems to make him complicit to some extent in their ability to draw in "students." ESPN managed to weasel their ass out of it, but, someone is left holding the Bishop Sycamore sack of doo doo. Ben Koo and several other media people seem to think it's down to him. 

I guess we'll see. Idk. I ain't a lawyer or prosecuter. I just know crooked shit when I see it. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's completely and utterly intertwined with this "whatever it is". He's been their primary promoter, cheer leader, liar, front man and whatever. He's pocketed money from streaming deals and more. 

All of the all in promotion and advertising for them all across the damned internet seems to make him complicit to some extent in their ability to draw in "students." ESPN managed to weasel their ass out of it, but, someone is left holding the Bishop Sycamore sack of doo doo. Ben Koo and several other media people seem to think it's down to him. 

I guess we'll see. Idk. I ain't a lawyer or prosecuter. I just know crooked shit when I see it. 

Not to mention if he does own broadcast rights to BS that could open up a whole new can of worms

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He helped create this. He's gotta go down with the ship now I think. He's so intertwined with them, his PGL is so much intertwined with them and there is no eject button. All of his promotion across the message boards and all is all documented and copied by all these reporters and stuff now. 

There's no way I wouldve offered my name on anything legally binding or assistance wise with Bishop Sycamore after the USA thing.... 

I wouldve worked with only Real existing schools.... 

Man.... 

This is just frighteningly bad

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, BB bos said:

ESPN has pulled down the the re broadcast and is currently showing the STA vs SFA instead.

I’ve also noticed the Who’s Next YouTube page that normally uploads highlights of all of ESPNs high school games has not uploaded anything from this game making it the only game that has no highlights from the ESPN games this past weekend.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..