This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

49 minutes ago, 181pl said:

So Sycamore is a joke. Yet IMG would hang 58 points on literally 95% of high school teams in the United States. You’re only gonna get a good match up with IMG if the team is legitimately in the top 25. And IMG is still going to win by two or three touchdowns against everyone except maybe two or three teams in the country. Mismatches are a very common theme in high school football these days. Long gone are the days when a lot of teams in the area played on a similar level. Now there’s the three or four haves and the 25 have nots in almost every area.

You're stupid.

Just the board's friendly ex-pat popping in to confirm that people in fucking Europe are aware of the BS fraud and it has been brought up to me several times today by non-Americans. 

Also, I hope CODBEARD is reading this thread on a beach somewhere with a smile and a cold beer. He was a instrumental in exposing the USAA fraud in 2020 and I know seeing GSB fall flat on his face again will bring him joy. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He won't because I debunked every claim he made. He couldn't fathom that I do what I do for FREE. I silenced him with all the top-shelf games we put together last weekend, including MD at DV. I really hope he does. #LastChanceHigh

dude he trashed you and made you look like a fool.. delusional Joe

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He won't because I debunked every claim he made. He couldn't fathom that I do what I do for FREE. I silenced him with all the top-shelf games we put together last weekend, including MD at DV. I really hope he does. #LastChanceHigh

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I answered every question truthfully. And that's all that matters. I'm really glad you posted this. It confirms everything I've been posting here for years. Thank you. #LastChanceHigh 

your lying on there just like you do here.. that is what was confirmed.. the chats going up calling you out were priceless.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I answered every question truthfully. And that's all that matters. I'm really glad you posted this. It confirms everything I've been posting here for years. Thank you. #LastChanceHigh 

I know you’re probably busy right now,

but in your spare time…

if you don’t mind…

could you find…

another opponent for Duncanville?

One that’s real.

Please, and thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's been a transformational week so far. I've added added 22 clients in the last 48 hours! #LastChanceHigh 

What's the over/under on how many of them are undercover IRS/FBI/Ohio Law Enforcement etc...?

"Hello this is Bob Johnson from Very Real High School. We are interested in being a client of yours. Can you please walk us through your financials."

• Haha 4

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

your lying on there just like you do here.. that is what was confirmed.. the chats going up calling you out were priceless.. 

You really think I care what people think about me? I silenced "Dexter" with truth bombs the entire interview. Now everyone knows that I truly do not do what I do for the money. It's done to grow the game I love at the most elite levels. #LastChanceHigh 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, eaglesinsider said:

What's the over/under on how many of them are undercover IRS/FBI/Ohio Law Enforcement etc...?

"Hello this is Bob Johnson from Very Real High School. We are interested in being a client of yours. Can you please walk us through your financials."

"Dexter" never registered. Most scammers wont for the obvious reasons. #LastChanceHigh 

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PLEASE.....EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS COVERT, RECORDED PHONE CALL THAT THIS DUDE MADE TO ME YESTERDAY.....IT PROVES THAT I'M THE PERSON I'VE BEEN SAYING I AM FOR YEARS. 

@Testadura Let me know what you think. Thx! 

No it doesn't .. It proves your the clown everyone says you are.. Bizarro Joe

Imagine telling everyone to listen to something that makes you look like a total buffoon

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..