This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

ole Lyin Joe.. no one sent you any death threats 🤡

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2021/08/31/duncanville-cancels-much-publicized-football-game-against-bishop-sycamore-the-team-that-duped-espn/

"A big problem appears to be that Bishop Sycamore was never fully vetted by the two companies that arranged the Sept. 10 game — ALW Entertainment in Dallas and Prep Gridiron Logistics in New Jersey. Joe Maimone, one of the organizers, said he even received death threats after Sycamore was seen as trying to scam the system last week by lining up a game against No. 2 nationally ranked IMG Academy — a game Sycamore lost 58-0 on ESPN."

LOL thought you were there on vacation Joe? vetting process right. 🤡

Maimone said he tried to vet Sycamore as best as he could before taking it on as a client about seven months ago.

“I drove eight hours from New Jersey to Ohio, met with the staffers. They showed me around their facility. They showed me all of their documents that made them a legal school in the state of Ohio,” Maimone said. “They passed my vetting process. I looked at the schedule. They had played some good teams last year — reputable teams, top-20 teams.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2021/08/31/duncanville-cancels-much-publicized-football-game-against-bishop-sycamore-the-team-that-duped-espn/

"A big problem appears to be that Bishop Sycamore was never fully vetted by the two companies that arranged the Sept. 10 game — ALW Entertainment in Dallas and Prep Gridiron Logistics in New Jersey. Joe Maimone, one of the organizers, said he even received death threats after Sycamore was seen as trying to scam the system last week by lining up a game against No. 2 nationally ranked IMG Academy — a game Sycamore lost 58-0 on ESPN."

LOL thought you were there on Vacation Joe? vetting process right. 🤡

Maimone said he tried to vet Sycamore as best as he could before taking it on as a client about seven months ago.

“I drove eight hours from New Jersey to Ohio, met with the staffers. They showed me around their facility. They showed me all of their documents that made them a legal school in the state of Ohio,” Maimone said. “They passed my vetting process. I looked at the schedule. They had played some good teams last year — reputable teams, top-20 teams.”

He was on “vaca.” 😄

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess he doesn't even know that @bsfperformance is a deleted account. 

the other is still open @bishopfootball

if you explore, its kind of fun

A bunch of the player have locked or deleted their twitter

It's also why @reggid thinks GSB is deleting post. Really they were post with twitters that the players or whomever the twitter account they were from deleted

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

the other is still open @bishopfootball

if you explore, its kind of fun

A bunch of the player have locked or deleted their twitter

It's also why @reggid thinks GSB is deleting post. Really they were post with twitters that the players or whomever the twitter account they were from deleted

This is what he does.

• Thanks 2

They bounced a check for a camp. What kind of shitbag would do that? And they showed up at 10:30 for a 9am camp. They showed up 10 minutes before kickoff for games. They show up without away jerseys. This is shit that bullshit youth programs do. Have a freakin itinerary. Have a plan. If you want to be taken seriously, do shit that gets taken seriously. It takes zero talent to be on time. 

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

This is just like his claim that he can't give out the school's address because he fears for the players' lives.

A classic con man move.

Try to curry sympathy after the con is exposed.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

🤡

I love it.

His vetting process.

Well, that's the issue shyster Joe. You're a fuckwad. You just looked at some phony documents and said, "looks good to me!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

this guy claims he is the oldest.. I guess they all 19 lol

Just sad — now they’re sending this kid out to lie for them.  Isn’t he the one from the class of 2020?  Isn’t he the one who coaches have  said has used a fake ID, and tried to use someone else’s identity, to get recruiting interest?

This is just sad.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Crazy — the guy has been in on the scam from the beginning, has known it was a scam all along, and now is shamelessly going to try to play the victim.

The con rolls on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, reggid said:

Crazy — the guy has been in on the scam from the beginning, has known it was a scam all along, and now is shamelessly going to try to play the victim.

The con rolls on.

He did the same thing with USA Academy.

Ignored the con and then tried to claim he was a victim of Dusty Devaughn when it was over.

An unrepentant crook.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Some of the biggest lies in internet history.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's not a document expert either. So even if he did see documents, he's not in any position to authenticate them.

Just a total fraud from start to finish.

He’s also known COF/BS has been a scam since the outset, so his claim that he relied anything BS told him is laughable — he’s been in on the con from the beginning.  

Someone needs to let that Dallas reporter know that they just got conned by one of the co-conspirators.

I started typing out a message the other day laying out how B.S. gets out of trouble. Deleted it so as to avoid upsetting people and potentially veering off-topic. But, looking at these comments from the two players quoted above on this page, it looks like I might as well go forward. 

The way out is to claim they did all of this because of "systemic racism". They simply wanted to create opportunities for oppressed people. They can move to paint all of their critics as "white supremacists" who just don't like seeing a black coaching staff and black players getting "exposure".

Of course, it's an absolutely despicable lie. But no more despicable or untrue than a sitting United States Congresswoman (Cori Bush) penning an op-ed in USA Today, claiming black people are still enslaved and that the United States is an illegitimate country on the grounds that it is on "stolen land". Bush's op-ed got dozens of thousands of retweets, including by the unable-to-be-criticized BLM page. NOBODY, repeat NOBODY will have the balls to continue standing up to Bishop Sycamore, Paragon and Jersey Joe should they just go further down this road. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, reggid said:

He’s also known COF/BS has been a scam since the outset, so his claim that he relied anything BS told him is laughable — he’s been in on the con from the beginning.  

Someone needs to let that Dallas reporter know that they just got conned by one of the co-conspirators.

Remember, he said that they would never be a client of his.

gsb.jpg.f4eabad979d4131465f470f437aa9b62.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I started typing out a message the other day laying out how B.S. gets out of trouble. Deleted it so as to avoid upsetting people and potentially veering off-topic. But, looking at these comments from the two players quoted above on this page, it looks like I might as well go forward. 

The way out is to claim they did all of this because of "systemic racism". They simply wanted to create opportunities for oppressed people. They can move to paint all of their critics as "white supremacists" who just don't like seeing a black coaching staff and black players getting "exposure".

Of course, it's an absolutely despicable lie. But no more despicable or untrue than a sitting United States Congresswoman (Cori Bush) penning an op-ed in USA Today, claiming black people are still enslaved and that the United States is an illegitimate country on the grounds that it is on "stolen land". Bush's op-ed got dozens of thousands of retweets, including by the unable-to-be-criticized BLM page. NOBODY, repeat NOBODY will have the balls to continue standing up to Bishop Sycamore, Paragon and Jersey Joe should they just go further down this road. 

One of the tweets has already tried to absolve these frauds by claiming that people want to disparage an "all black coaching staff."

That's not gonna work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Look at this goofball.

Agreeing to lose 96-0 is not courageous especially when it's done in a fraudulent manner to seek publicity for a fake school.

They had no intention of winning or even competing. To call that courageous is stupefying.

“These boys should be lauded instead of maligned right now,” Maimone said. “They were the most courageous team in America. They wanted to take on IMG and Duncanville in three weeks’ time. Nobody else did.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..