This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

40 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

Saw the game today not knowing a thing about BS and now have stumbled down a rabbit hole for the last 5 hours reading about this scam. Some journalist like Kevin really needs to do a deep dive on what happened here and what goes on a Bishop Sycamore. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some actual criminal behavior here...

The 5-second version:  They were formed as COF a few years back, but that program collapsed under fraud and misuse of funds, including fraudulently obtaining loans and failing to pay numerous vendors and landlords. so they folded that name and called themselves Bishop Sycamore.  In the 2-3 years they’ve been BS, they’ve used multiple fake addresses, multiple fake names, fraudulently attached themselves to actual charitable entities without those entities’ knowledge or permission, and then created a fake school name to attach themselves to, before giving that up and going back to just calling themselves BS and using a fake address.  There is not and never has been an actual school.  And there is not and never has been a person named Bishop Sycamore.  They use post-grad players, which is one of the many reasons they are not certified by OHSAA or any other certifying body for high school sports.   They and their pimp, GSB, lie online about their players, their facilities, and their fake D-1 offers.  Meanwhile, they barely have enough players to cover offense and defense, and they don’t have enough uniforms, equipment, and helmets for all the players.

it’s a scam from top to bottom, pimped, pushed, and promoted by GSB.

• Thanks 5
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Known idiot Nolebull813 coming to shyster Joe's defense.

These two guys are a complete embarrassment to humanity.

That’s a lie. My point was it wasn’t about health and safety. His tweet was about the health and safety of the players. He was obviously talking about BS’ players. I said that’s bullshit because there are worse blowouts than 58-0 every week in every state. 

I could care less if Bishop Sycamore plays anyone. I just find it funny they get so many of you up in arms. They can play for 40 more years or 40 more minutes and I wouldn’t give a shit either way. I just mentioned them playing multiple games in multiple states because people said they don’t exist. 

It’s just amusing to me that people on here are so invested emotionally about Bishop Sycamore. I said it before. If you have evidence of them doing anything out of bounds, submit it to the ADs of the teams they scheduled, and the NFHS. If not, then ignore it and move on. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s a lie. My point was it wasn’t about health and safety. His tweet was about the health and safety of the players. He was obviously talking about BS’ players. I said that’s bullshit because there are worse blowouts than 58-0 every week in every state. 

I could care less if Bishop Sycamore plays anyone. I just find it funny they get so many of you up in arms. They can play for 40 more years or 40 more minutes and I wouldn’t give a shit either way. I just mentioned them playing multiple games in multiple states because people said they don’t exist. 

It’s just amusing to me that people on here are so invested emotionally about Bishop Sycamore. I said it before. If you have evidence of them doing anything out of bounds, submit it to the ADs of the teams they scheduled, and the NFHS. If not, then ignore it and move on. 

Nole still attached to GSB’s knob.  Sad — just sad.  Have some self-respect, man.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, reggid said:

The 5-second version:  They were formed as COF a few years back, but that program collapsed under fraud and misuse of funds, including fraudulently obtaining loans and failing to pay numerous vendors and landlords. so they folded that name and called themselves Bishop Sycamore.  In the 2-3 years they’ve been BS, they’ve used multiple fake addresses, multiple fake names, fraudulently attached themselves to actual charitable entities without those entities’ knowledge or permission, and then crated a fake school name to attach themselves to, before giving that up and going back to just calling themselves BS and using a fake address.  There is not and never has been an actual school.  And there is not and never has been a person named Bishop Sycamore.  They and their pimp, GSB, lie online about their players, their facilities, and their fake D-1 offers.  Meanwhile, they barely have enough players to cover offense and defense, and they don’t have enough uniforms, equipment, and helmets for all the players.

it’s a scam from top to bottom, pimped, pushed, and promoted by GSB.

This is hands down one of the wildest stories I've heard in years....

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point you two can't grasp is it has nothing to do with scores. It's all exposed now anyway so it will go away on it's own. The so called haters have been vindicated on a National scale

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

This is hands down one of the wildest stories I've heard in years....

Can’t believe I forgot the best part — most of team are post-grad transfers from the classes of 2020 and 2021.  So they’re not even using eligible players.  That’s another reason their roster is so sketchy.   

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I said that’s bullshit because there are worse blowouts than 58-0 every week in every state.

It had nothing to do with the score

It had to do with the fact that Bishop Sycamore is a fake school that is utterly incompetent at high school football. Their defensive players didn't even put a hand in the ground. They literally didn't know what to do.

It was a complete scam from start to finish and only fucking morons like yourself are still defending this.

Go shine shyster Joe Maimone's shoes you nitwit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, reggid said:

Nole still attached to GSB’s knob.  Sad — just sad.  Have some self-respect, man.

Not me. I never met any coaches or anyone involved with the program. I spoke to someone a while back before they fielded a team. We had good convos about their intentions. I enjoyed seeing the progress with 2 years playing 15 games or so in multiple states. 

15 teams that are ran and operated by head coaches and athletic directors signed contracts to play football games with them. They obviously took all the information provided and signed the contracts. And they played the games. If something scandalous happened in 2019 and 2020, I would assume it would of came out and the alarms would have been sounded to blacklist them.

2021 rolls around and 10 teams with 10 coaches and 10 ADs knew exactly who they were and what they were about and signed contracts to play this year. They obviously felt comfortable with the info provided. 

I never spoke to any coach or AD in at least 2 years about them. They don’t need some yokel from Pasco County to give them any scheduling advice 

You pussies need to quit lying about me. I never promoted this team. I said back in 2019 I did mention them to a few teams back in the summer when they were trying to field a team. 

After the debacle with the Freedom Bowl, I never spoke to any team about them again. They didn’t need me to, and  it wasn’t important. 

The thing your not getting is I don’t give a shit about the team either way. If they field a team. Cool. If not, cool too. It’s just hilarious that everyone is so up in arms. It’s not that serious. Let the people who do this for a living figure it out. 

Contact the ADs of the remaining teams on their schedule and let them know your gripes and concerns. Bitching about it on here isn’t helping anyone who may be victim of their “scam”

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You pussies need to quit lying about me. I never promoted this team. I said back in 2019 I did mention them to a few teams back in the summer when they were trying to field a team. 

After the debacle with the Freedom Bowl, I never spoke to any team about them again. They didn’t need me to, and  it wasn’t important. 

The thing your not getting is I don’t give a shit about the team either way. If they field a team. Cool. If not, cool too. It’s just hilarious that everyone is so up in arms. It’s not that serious. Let the people who do this for a living figure it out. 

Contact the ADs of the remaining teams on their schedule and let them know your gripes and concerns. Bitching about it on here isn’t helping anyone who may be victim of their “scam”

Dude, how can you not see how badly you’re embarrassing yourself?  Seriously, why would you debase yourself like this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You're on Twitter defending this scam and cupping shyster Joe Maimone's balls.

You're an emnbarrasment.

No the fuck I didn’t liar. I pointed out to the guy on Twitter it had nothing to do with health and safety. He tweeted that was the concern. But it wasn’t. No one gives a shit about health and safety. These 58-0 games happen every week.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..