This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

On 8/30/2021 at 11:22 PM, reggid said:

And of course, GSB is lying again - he didn’t just “schedule games” for BS.  By his own admission (confirmed by the BS coaches), GSB’s company, PGL, has a special relationship with BS, and has formed a strategic partnership because of shared values/mission.  BS, PGL, Paragon have all independently confirmed that it was PGL who brought BS to Paragon and advised Paragon on BS.    In other words, PGL lied to Paragon for BS.

Lets not forget he also said PGL was a "Sponsor".

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Can anybody imagine what it must be like to be GSB?  He has nobody close to him who can tell him when he makes a mistake.  Either that or he trust nobody, which is sad as well.  What a miserable and lonely and deluded existence.  @GardenStateBaller you are bad for high school football, bad for this site and even bad for yourself.  Admitting your mistakes and apologizing for them is what you should do.  Followed by you leaving and not coming back.  

I don't say this because simply because I believe you to be a worthless person.  I say this because I care about high school football and I care about this site and aside from these immensely entertaining threads, you are poison to all you touch.

To the contrary, this site has never been more popular!! More visitors means more clicks, which means more ad revenue. #35-12 #LastChanceHigh #PGL 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/31/2021 at 11:09 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are conflating not giving a shit with supporting what they do. 

👇

On 7/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller bringing the receipts! 

I don’t get the skepticism about a team that has played about 15 games in 6 different states in 2 years of existence.

This team is just the high school version of Last Chance U. Sit back and enjoy the life changing outcomes! 

• Haha 2

On 8/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I have nothing invested and could care less either way. That why it’s so amusing. I have nothing at stake. I didn’t mislead or promise anyone anything. You cant stick anything to me. I am on the sidelines laughing at the clowns sitting next to me 

👇

On 7/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller bringing the receipts!

I don’t get the skepticism about a team that has played about 15 games in 6 different states in 2 years of existence.

This team is just the high school version of Last Chance U. Sit back and enjoy the life changing outcomes! 

• Haha 2

https://newsvot.com/2021/09/01/mysterious-ohio-high-school-football-teams-season-appears-to-be-done-in-wake-of-state-probe/

In written statements to NBC News on Wednesday, representatives of all three schools said they won’t play Bishop Sycamore.

“Our school did its due diligence about the situation. We gathered all the facts and decided to move forward,” St. Thomas football coach Ernest Anderson said.

St. Edward Athletic Director Kevin Hickman said of his team’s contest vs. Bishop Sycamore: “We have officially removed them from our schedule and are actively looking for a replacement game.”

And when Saint Frances AD Nicholas L. Myles was asked if his school’s date against the Ohio team was still on, he simply replied, “No, it’s not,” and declined to elaborate.

Ohio Education Department records showed Bishop Sycamore as a private school with an address at 3599 Chiller Lane. That’s the location of Resolute Athletic Complex, an indoor sports training facility, and the center is not used as a school.

Education Department records cite Andre Peterson as Bishop Sycamore’s point of contact and he could not be reached for comment on Wednesday.

Sto-Rox Coach LaRoi Johnson said he had been told Bishop Sycamore was fielding two different sets of players. But when Johnson turned on television Sunday, he recognized many of the same players from just 48 hours earlier.

“I wouldn’t do that for my kids. We were told they had two teams,” Johnson told NBC News on Wednesday.

• Thanks 2

Yappi poster chronicling Crazy Joes lies

1. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all

2 .Wrong. All 113 players currently roster attend classes (online/in-person) Mon-Fri.

3. I visited the Bishop Sycamore complex on 7/16, the Friday before camp started. That's why no players were in the aforementioned pics. All 100+ players started arriving later that weekend.

4. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!

5. Sham teams don't get showcased on ESPN vs IMG in prime time!! Hope you'll join us in Canton on 8/29.

6. You don't think ESPN has a system of checks and balances to prevent such?

7. Those were the lean years. 2021 is a different animal. 100+ players currently on the roster from all over the USA are now calling Columbus home. Stay tuned! #IMGnorth

8. With over 100+ players on the current roster, I recently recommended to the powers at be that BS should field two teams: A Varsity team and a National team. I'll keep you posted on my progress as this would quiet most of the critics as you stated above.

9. Yes, several philanthropists in the Columbus and Youngstown areas are 100% supporting the school.

10. I'm a devout Christian. I never lie. Honestly.

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

https://newsvot.com/2021/09/01/mysterious-ohio-high-school-football-teams-season-appears-to-be-done-in-wake-of-state-probe/

In written statements to NBC News on Wednesday, representatives of all three schools said they won’t play Bishop Sycamore.

“Our school did its due diligence about the situation. We gathered all the facts and decided to move forward,” St. Thomas football coach Ernest Anderson said.

St. Edward Athletic Director Kevin Hickman said of his team’s contest vs. Bishop Sycamore: “We have officially removed them from our schedule and are actively looking for a replacement game.”

And when Saint Frances AD Nicholas L. Myles was asked if his school’s date against the Ohio team was still on, he simply replied, “No, it’s not,” and declined to elaborate.

Ohio Education Department records showed Bishop Sycamore as a private school with an address at 3599 Chiller Lane. That’s the location of Resolute Athletic Complex, an indoor sports training facility, and the center is not used as a school.

Education Department records cite Andre Peterson as Bishop Sycamore’s point of contact and he could not be reached for comment on Wednesday.

Sto-Rox Coach LaRoi Johnson said he had been told Bishop Sycamore was fielding two different sets of players. But when Johnson turned on television Sunday, he recognized many of the same players from just 48 hours earlier.

“I wouldn’t do that for my kids. We were told they had two teams,” Johnson told NBC News on Wednesday.

I don't see any of these schools saying their games with Sycamore "probably would've been cancelled anyways due to Covid."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/31/2021 at 2:20 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Ben is a good dude. I'm a new fan! 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ben Koo is a kook! Until he interviews yours truly, he'll NEVER know the facts. #LastChanceHigh 

Funny how yesterday Ben Koo was a good dude and you were a New Fan….

Now that he is exposing your scam and doesn’t need to listen to your lies he is a Kook…..🤣

#GSBDouchbag

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Yappi poster chronicling Crazy Joes lies

1. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all

2 .Wrong. All 113 players currently roster attend classes (online/in-person) Mon-Fri.

3. I visited the Bishop Sycamore complex on 7/16, the Friday before camp started. That's why no players were in the aforementioned pics. All 100+ players started arriving later that weekend.

4. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!

5. Sham teams don't get showcased on ESPN vs IMG in prime time!! Hope you'll join us in Canton on 8/29.

6. You don't think ESPN has a system of checks and balances to prevent such?

7. Those were the lean years. 2021 is a different animal. 100+ players currently on the roster from all over the USA are now calling Columbus home. Stay tuned! #IMGnorth

8. With over 100+ players on the current roster, I recently recommended to the powers at be that BS should field two teams: A Varsity team and a National team. I'll keep you posted on my progress as this would quiet most of the critics as you stated above.

9. Yes, several philanthropists in the Columbus and Youngstown areas are 100% supporting the school.

10. I'm a devout Christian. I never lie. Honestly.

And you all watched the game!!!!! BWAAAAAAA

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..