This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

44 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What??? His first story was ok, but the second one was way off!! 

His second story exposed all your lies…. He Is absolutely kicking your ass….🤣🤣

And the Best part is he doesn’t even have to interview you because you posted all those lies everywhere…. 🤣🤣🤣

#BenKooisWinning

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/30/2021 at 8:55 PM, hardhit1 said:

Matt Ghoul the cleve.com beat writer just wrote an article saying all Ohio HS teams need to avoid BS since they have no regard for their players safety as well as their opponents.

Eds coach Mike Lombardo was interviewed and said they are still scheduled to play BS Sept 25 but they are looking at their options.

A lot has happened since I last posted this. 

Matt now says NO HS football team in America should schedule them 

And with Ohio’s Governor looking into the only 12 helmets BS has available some teams have since canceled 

Im still relatively new to this National High School football thing.  There is a ALOT I dont know. What I do know is Maryland High School football (DC included).  

Literally a couple hours ago, I spoke to the HC of a very well known program in the area.  He is regular customer at my job. I congratulated him on the win last Friday.  We talked about the upcoming game this week etc.  Inevitably the conversation turned to Bishop Sycamore.  We laughed at all the jokes, expressed concern about the kids, wondered how did it get to this point.  He told me last year someone reached out to schedule his team to play BS.  He called a person who I assume was the coach at BS, but it could have been just someone associated with the "school" or someone just trying to get BS some games.  After 15min talking to this person he realized BS was BS.

What I want to know is how he was able to sniff the manure over the course of a 15min phone call, but others could not.  There are 2 logical explanations, neither are good for anyone involved in this debacle. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

First time posting.  I just want to say that this is the best entertainment I've had in a long time.

In my personal opinion they've already let their true motive out of the bag. Multiple kids stating that there was to be a Netflix show and this GSB guy pushing the Last Chance High theme pretty much gives it away.  Somewhere along the line he gets money or was going to get money. It's getting increasingly sad that grown men are now making money off of High School kids.  

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that many of those players probably weren't even eligible to begin with. At this point without an accurate roster it will never be verified though. They could've added players to just fill the roster.

I look forward to the future developments to this story.  And GSB the best thing to do is to shush, but please don't. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Youtuber with close to 500k subscribers... nice GSB/PGL shout out at the end of the video

Hilarious!!!…. You gotta luv the DE that is supposedly a D1 kid who is maybe 165 lbs….🤣🤣

And the. There is the Midget Coach With the pre game speech that ends in “This is a Stick up”….. Based on what the former players said, Dude was probably just getting them ready to go food shopping after the game!!!…🤣🤣🤣….

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Kyak80 said:

First time posting.  I just want to say that this is the best entertainment I've had in a long time.

In my personal opinion they've already let their true motive out of the bag. Multiple kids stating that there was to be a Netflix show and this GSB guy pushing the Last Chance High theme pretty much gives it away.  Somewhere along the line he gets money or was going to get money. It's getting increasingly sad that grown men are now making money off of High School kids.  

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that many of those players probably weren't even eligible to begin with. At this point without an accurate roster it will never be verified though. They could've added players to just fill the roster.

I look forward to the future developments to this story.  And GSB the best thing to do is to shush, but please don't. 

Welcome!! You officially graduated from Lurker to Poster! I bet it feels goooood. Looking fwd to your contributions. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The new BS coach is as delusional, demented, and dishonest as the old one:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bishop-sycamore-new-football-coach-slams-critics

All the accusations and all the allegations against our program at Bishop Sycamore is completely false. Completely false. There’s no way we frauded anybody. 

I wonder if he’ teaches literature at the school.

The BS/GSB clown show continues . . . 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kyak80 said:

He said 4 going on 5 years. I thought that they were fairly new?

The surest sign of a con is that none of them can even keep the basic information straight.

This same jackass coach just posted a picture of a team he claimed was his BS squad — except it turns out only two of them were from BS.  All the rest of the kids play for Upper Arlington HS.  LOL.

The con and the lies just go on and on.

GSB/Joe was right about one thing — nothing has changed at BS.  New crooks same as the old crooks  😄

• Haha 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..