This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

13 minutes ago, reggid said:

The con must go on!  Check out this from another one of the scammers’ coaches:

And check out which jackass chimed in slobbering all over the scammer’s knob — none other than PGL/GSB/Joe, who then proceeds to get slapped down:

HA!!!…. Based on The Coaches Pre Game Speech The School Motto Must Be “This is a F*****g Stickup”…. 🤣

• Haha 8

Congrats to Bishop Sycamore and GSB/Joe!

The scam has made it to the front page of Yahoo!   (Screen shot below)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bizarre-debacle-espn-broadcast-high-171337924.html

And guess who is featured as one of the primary sleaze-merchants responsible for the scam?   Our very own GSB/Joe!

Congrats on being revealed to all Yahoo readers as a scammer and a sleazy pimp, GSB/Joe!

Paragon in turn got help from Joe Maimone, a Vice President at Billboard who runs a high school football scheduling service called Gridiron Prep Logistic on the side. Bishop Sycamore's former coach had Maimone for help scheduling the team's season, and Maimone reportedly told Paragon that the team could play IMG.

He also took to Twitter to defend the school.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  GSB/Joe is being clowned as sleaze-merchant and pimp all over the world now!

1C70C0BD-8DCE-44BA-96D7-30A9939080A3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, reggid said:

Congrats to Bishop Sycamore and GSB/Joe!

The scam has made it to the front page of Yahoo!   (Screen shot below)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bizarre-debacle-espn-broadcast-high-171337924.html

And guess who is featured as one of the primary sleaze-merchants responsible for the scam?   Our very own GSB/Joe!

Congrats on being revealed to all Yahoo readers as a scammer and a sleazy pimp, GSB/Joe!

Paragon in turn got help from Joe Maimone, a Vice President at Billboard who runs a high school football scheduling service called Gridiron Prep Logistic on the side. Bishop Sycamore's former coach had Maimone for help scheduling the team's season, and Maimone reportedly told Paragon that the team could play IMG.

He also took to Twitter to defend the school.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  GSB/Joe is being clowned as sleaze-merchant and pimp all over the world now!

1C70C0BD-8DCE-44BA-96D7-30A9939080A3.png

well he always yapped about going global..oh woe is Joe

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Notice how the response from these goons is basically identical to the responses we'd see from Trump and his camp over the years. Quadruple down on the lies, lie some more and keep telling everyone how great you are and how great things are going. Bishop Sycamore=Trump High.

It’s just Funny How @GardenStateBaller gets involved with these scammers, but it just shows the kind of people this guy is attracted to…. How he could support this is unfathomable…. Which just tells you he is a Crook as well….

Their New Head  Ended His Pre Hame Speech On Video Saying “This is a F*****G Stickup” Before his team takes the field for the biggest game of their season on National TV….

What Sane Parent wants their Kid Mentored/Coached By a leader like that?….. Aren’t These BS People Supposed to be Bettering These Kids Lives??….

How does anyone defend this?…. I am Listening…🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Pro tip: it’s gotten to the point when you hear the phrases:

”It’s for the Kids”

“It’s a labor of Love”

”Its my passion”

“Giving them their last chance”

”Its not you it’s me” ok that’s George Costanza😂

That shit all just means, “I’m getting mine”!!

"I don't need the money"

and the grand daddy of them all

Kurt Russell in Used Cars (1980): OldSchoolCool

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Ball Coach said:

Didn’t Roy Johnson say they used Accel learning? They didn’t actually take classes with Accel, they “inquired” about taking classes. 

Steve Hare from Ohio Varsity is an extremely good journalist. Thorough, fair and balanced. PGL assisted him in clarifying the ACCEL situation. 

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Steve Hare from Ohio Varsity is an extremely good journalist. Thorough, fair and balanced. PGL assisted him in clarifying the ACCEL situation. 

More lies from the con artist and pimp.

As a reminder, GSB has repeatedly posted total lies about seeing classrooms, and has repeatedly posted lies about BS using this online curriculum.

Both were false.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

“Clarify” I am going to feed you some more bullshit because I am in deep in this. 

The first rule when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging. You just keep feeding the lies. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:48 PM, OldTerrapin said:

Yappi poster chronicling Crazy Joes lies

1. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all

2 .Wrong. All 113 players currently roster attend classes (online/in-person) Mon-Fri.

3. I visited the Bishop Sycamore complex on 7/16, the Friday before camp started. That's why no players were in the aforementioned pics. All 100+ players started arriving later that weekend.

4. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!

5. Sham teams don't get showcased on ESPN vs IMG in prime time!! Hope you'll join us in Canton on 8/29.

6. You don't think ESPN has a system of checks and balances to prevent such?

7. Those were the lean years. 2021 is a different animal. 100+ players currently on the roster from all over the USA are now calling Columbus home. Stay tuned! #IMGnorth

8. With over 100+ players on the current roster, I recently recommended to the powers at be that BS should field two teams: A Varsity team and a National team. I'll keep you posted on my progress as this would quiet most of the critics as you stated above.

9. Yes, several philanthropists in the Columbus and Youngstown areas are 100% supporting the school.

10. I'm a devout Christian. I never lie. Honestly.

For posterity and beyond....

bgw

• Haha 5

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..