This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

GSB/Sleazy Joe now pimping for Beacon Hill — some shady, fake-school “home school” program that looks just like BS, just a janky club program that attached itself to a new name and claims online classes.

First USAA, then BS, and now Beacon Hill?  Is this GSB/Sleazy Joe’s next scam?

• Haha 2

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/high-school-football-s-dirty-secret-predates-bishop-sycamore-ncna1278497

But when you turn on your television on ESPN, what you are seeing bears little to no resemblance to what we have always thought of as high school football.

The problem is not that Bishop Sycamore did something so different than what other academies pretending to be “high schools” are doing. The problem is that they did it so much worse.

IMG Academy is little more than a talent-laundering service. William Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest talent agencies in the world, literally owns the private school that churns out the top athletes that it later signs to endorsement deals. … [Bishop Sycamore is] the natural outcome of the amateur athletics ecosystem, a shadow world in which where there’s a ton of money floating around — or at least potential paydays down the road — and no legitimate means to get it to the players.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

LOL — they explicitly call it a “scam” and a “grift.”   

Yet GSB/Sleazy Joe is still calling it a real school.

But congrats to GSB/Sleazy Joe - his special client is on NBC News!  You’ve made the big time, grifter!  Sure, they call the whole thing a scam and a con, but hey, no bad publicity, right?  LOL.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Plenty of fault to go around.  In order, 

BS

PARAGON

ESPN

IMG

Of course I am reasoned and objective. You will disagree given your approach. 

Peace. 

Hmmm . .  . You seem to be missing someone in your list, don’t you think?  On the same line as BS?  Remind me — who was it that pimped and lied for BS and scammed Paragon?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, reggid said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Another one of GSB/Sleazy Joe’s lapdogs!

Kid, study hard and one day you will be able to debate a man such as myself. 

Until then you should remain silent.  

Exhibiting your inepness though immaturity as you just did only sullied yourself, makes it more difficult for you to grow. 

I wish you well on your journey.  

Just now, noonereal said:

Kid, study hard and one day you will be able to debate a man as myself. 

Until then you should remain silent.  

Exhibiting your inepness though immaturity as you just did only sullied yourself, makes it more difficult for you to grow. 

I wish you well on your journey.  

Thanks, lapdog.  Make sure he scratches your head when he gives you a treat.

23 minutes ago, Ararar said:

He did claim he vetted them so

5E2D815C-7927-4892-AACF-13AA5DF14361.jpeg

Thanks but this does not speak to PGL offering itself as a vetting service. This is commentary from a poster here. 

Did not IMG play BS last year? Should not Paragon know this? Was PGL a paid agent of BS? 

These are questions that would raise potential culpability issues.

As I understand the service offered by PGL it is merely a resouse for making connections. Like a dating app. 

I have yet to read a post on this subject that approaches the story objectively. 

If you have a case to make, make it.

If there is more to it, I'd love to hear about it.

I listed those culpable, in order. Try to dispute that. Good luck.

Pease

• Confused 1

Just remember, 10% for Sammy, NOR, and the Big Guy

this was some week, huh?

we laughed, we cried, we threatened in anger, wished death, we ran the gamut of emotions, but we got it together for some big games at week's end.  I'm so proud of you guys--no matter where you come out on this distraction--I'm proud to call you my HSF brothers.  and this great game of ours--HSF--has come so far.  OOS is thriving.  Live games.  Streaming.  Docudramas.  

You guys owe yourselves a huge pat on the fanny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can agree with this, except you're leaving out a three letter acronym that's been heavily involved as well.

I consider PGL in this and found no fault as its merely a connection facilitator.  If they are more, submit that and I'll consider adding them in my list at the appropriate level. 

Funny thing is, all posters are challenging me on PGL and not a one has spoken to my post,  how about IMG. 

40 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Just remember, 10% for Sammy, NOR, and the Big Guy

this was some week, huh?

we laughed, we cried, we threatened in anger, wished death, we ran the gamut of emotions, but we got it together for some big games at week's end.  I'm so proud of you guys--no matter where you come out on this distraction--I'm proud to call you my HSF brothers.  and this great game of ours--HSF--has come so far.  OOS is thriving.  Live games.  Streaming.  Docudramas.  

You guys owe yourselves a huge pat on the fanny.

I'll tell you one thing, Test, right or wrong, I would avoid being on the opposite side of an argument we endorsed.

lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thanks but this does not speak to PGL offering itself as a vetting service. This is commentary from a poster here. 

Did not IMG play BS last year? Should not Paragon know this? Was PGL a paid agent of BS? 

These are questions that would raise potential culpability issues.

As I understand the service offered by PGL it is merely a resouse for making connections. Like a dating app. 

I have yet to read a post on this subject that approaches the story objectively. 

If you have a case to make, make it.

If there is more to it, I'd love to hear about it.

I listed those culpable, in order. Try to dispute that. Good luck.

Pease

if the sole proprietor of PGL says he vetted BS then by definition he offered that as a service.

I have no problem with your list except you left PGL out.

• Like 3

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..