This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

1 minute ago, reggid said:

Dude, how can you not see how badly you’re embarrassing yourself?

Who am I embarrassing myself in front of? I don’t care if some strangers on a message board think something one way or another. 

I don’t have anything invested with B Sycamore. It doesn’t matter to me either way. The shit doesn’t bother me. Like i said I could care less if they play football or not. 

I can’t prove is a scam so I have no useful info to provide. What don’t you get that it doesn’t matter to me either way? 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You pussies need to quit lying about me. I never promoted this team. I said back in 2019 I did mention them to a few teams back in the summer when they were trying to field a team. 

After the debacle with the Freedom Bowl, I never spoke to any team about them again. They didn’t need me to, and  it wasn’t important. 

The thing your not getting is I don’t give a shit about the team either way. If they field a team. Cool. If not, cool too. It’s just hilarious that everyone is so up in arms. It’s not that serious. Let the people who do this for a living figure it out. 

Contact the ADs of the remaining teams on their schedule and let them know your gripes and concerns. Bitching about it on here isn’t helping anyone who may be victim of their “scam”

Bud, when they lie, that means we're winning. Embrace it and keep being you. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Leave it up to this GED-earner to miss the point entirely.

There are 58-0 games where competent teams line up and get beat. This 58-0 game included an utterly incompetent group of overage kids being coached by crooks and "promoted" by a con man.

But I wasn’t referring to that. It wasn’t what I was responding to. That’s why I gave examples of East Ridge and Lake Placid. 2 shitty teams playing much more physical and dominate teams. 58-0 type games. That’s the point i was trying to make. 

If people think they are a scam school with fake players then that’s a whole different topic. I was only referring to people caring about health and safety. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

But I wasn’t referring to that. It wasn’t what I was responding to. That’s why I gave examples of East Ridge and Lake Placid. 2 shitty teams playing much more physical and dominate teams. 58-0 type games. That’s the point i was trying to make.

But that's what the controversy is about, dumbass.

You jumped in to defend shyster Joe Maimone at the first sign of trouble and then wonder what the fuss is about. The fuss is that you're a dipshit who never understands what he's talking about.

Bishop Sycamore is a scam. It has nothing to do with 58-0 games between real schools.

If people think they are a scam school with fake players then that’s a whole different topic. I was only referring to people caring about health and safety. 

Hoban clobbered a club team from OH named Reigning Sports Thunder last season. The final score was 49-0. Other than that game not airing on ESPN, the situations mirror each other.  

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Bud, when they lie, that means we're winning. Embrace it and keep being you. 

The shit is hilarious. So much emotion invested. 

If they think it’s a scam they must have some sort of tangible proof. What kind of person accuses someone of something with no evidence? 

And if they do have some form of evidence of some kind, then promptly report it to the appropriate people. Quit crying about it on here. 

I don’t care either way. It’s just amusing 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

If they think it’s a scam they must have some sort of tangible proof. What kind of person accuses someone of something with no evidence?

Says the guy who apparently hasn't read a single word about Bishop Sycamore.

And this is rich from the guy who claimed that the 2020 election was stolen and wants people to go to jail.

• Haha 1

The shit is hilarious. So much emotion invested. 

And if they do have some form of evidence of some kind, then promptly report it to the appropriate people. Quit crying about it on here. 

I don’t care either way. It’s just amusing 

As long as they're posting about us, we're winning! They hate us cause they can't be us. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But that's what the controversy is about, dumbass.

You jumped in to defend shyster Joe Maimone at the first sign of trouble and then wonder what the fuss is about. The fuss is that you're a dipshit who never understands what he's talking about.

Bishop Sycamore is a scam. It has nothing to do with 58-0 games between real schools.

Sorry. They had no business being in that game today. None. I feel bad for the kids. Player health and safety was at risk today. It was uncomfortable for anyone who watched. 

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..