This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

2 hours ago, reggid said:

Thanks for another bump of the topic.

As a reminder, @Testadura wants us to believe that he thinks everyone else is to blame for the scam except PGL/GSB/Sleazy Joe.   This clown is not just claiming that others may bear some responsibility (which, of course, no one denies) — he’s claiming that Sleazy Joe has NO responsibility, even though he was central in perpetuating the scam and in knowingly peddling the scam to others.  According to this fool, everyone else was required to do further diligence, but not Sleazy Joe — according to this idiot, Sleazy Joe was free to repeat whatever he was told, even though he knew it was a scam, and was free to blatantly lie himself to promote the scam. 

What a jackass.

He may be GSB or someone that works for him.

• Haha 4

That OH DOE investigation has to do with BS’ registration and accreditation failures — it is irrelevant to the issue of GSB/PGL/Sleazy Joe peddling the scam and lying for the scammers, and you know it.   He lied about seeing facilities.  He lied about seeing classrooms.  He lied about seeing dorms.  He lied about seeing the players.  He lied about the roster.  He lied about offers.  He knew BS was a scam from the beginning, but he peddled all these lies and pimped for them and scheduled for them anyway.  He lied to Paragon/ESPN to line his own pockets.

And nothing you’ve posted anywhere changes, excuses, or mitigates any of that. All you have are red herrings, defections, and irrelevancies.

He has those lying eyes. 

I had them one night went home with a girl after a little moonshine I got home with a what my eyes told me was a good looking 8-9 brunette when I woke up that morning I thought I was in bed with wolf woman. My eyes lied to me.

I have seen bigfoot several times with those eyes.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Lying Scum – Vintage CCG's

Just to get back on topic to counter the efforts of the latest GSB lapdog trying to deflect the thread, I think GSB’s lies about his supposed “visit” to the facilities and classrooms and dorms were the most hilarious part of this whole debacle.  

First, he claimed that he had supposedly visited the site and confirmed everything, that he had photos of everything, including seeing 100+ BS players at practice, and that he would be posting proof “soon.”   He claimed that BS was the “largest tenant” at the site, and claimed that he confirmed this with “the landlord.”  He also claimed he saw the team’s dorms and supposedly confirmed that with “the landlord,” too.

Then, after weeks of delay, he finally posted just 2-3 pictures that showed a virtually empty rental soccer field as the “football facility” and a couple dudes sitting at a picnic table next to the soccer field as the “classrooms.”  There were no photos of any “dorms.”  There were no photos of practice.  There were no photos of 100+ players.   Just an empty field and a picnic table.  LOL.

Caught in his own lies, he switched his story completely, and claimed he took the photos before the players arrived.   But the facility confirmed that BS had no practices there, that they have no classrooms or dorms at the site, and had no agreements with BS of any kind.  Instead, they confirmed that maybe once a month, a group of maybe 25-30 dudes would show up to work out, and that’s it.  LOL.  In other words. GSB lied about visiting the site, lied about seeing the facilities, lied about seeing classrooms, lied about seeing practice,’ lied about seeing the players, and lied about talking to any  landlords.

There is also no housing at or near the rental soccer fields, despite GSB’s claim that he toured the dorms and confirmed the housing with the landlord.  The only thing nearby is a hotel — and we all know BS’s history with not paying hotels.  But if BS was scamming another hotel, then why would GSB call it a “dorm”  with a “landlord”?  LOL.  In other words, there were no dorms, there was no housing, and GSB lied about confirming housing with a landlord.

Even BS itself has given up the scam and admitted they are not a school.  Yet GSB/Joe is STILL out there claiming that the BS facilities, classrooms, dorms, and 100+ roster are real.  LOL. 

What kind of complete morons and losers would believe GSB?  Oh, wait — his lapdogs would.   Too funny.   What a bunch of clowns.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Thanks for another thread-bump, lapdog.  Make sure your pal GSB /Joe gives you a treat.   

GSB/Joe knew BS was a scam, but scheduled for them anyway to help perpetuate the scam.  He knew they were a scam, but lied for them anyway, including lying to Paragon.   And he’s still lying .    

Everything else is just noise.

Deep breaths man...it's HSFB. and not even a school you are associated with...deeeeep breaths

42 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Deep breaths man...it's HSFB. and not even a school you are associated with...deeeeep breaths

I asked what kind of complete morons and losers would believe GSB/Joe and @I AM IRONMANcomes running.  LOL.

Thanks for another bump of the thread, lapdog.  Don’t forget to have GSB/Joe scratch behind your ears.

GSB/Joe scammed, pimped, and lied for the scammers.  It really is that simple.

15 minutes ago, reggid said:

I asked whilst kind of complete morons and losers would believe GSB/Joe and @I AM IRONMANcomes running.  LOL.

Thanks for another bump of the thread, lapdog.  Don’t forget to have GSB/Joe scratch behind your ears.

GSB/Joe scammed, pimped, and lied for the scammers.  It really is that simple.

Ok...now go back to work and get on with your miserable life

1 hour ago, reggid said:

Just to get back on topic to counter the efforts of the latest GSB lapdog trying to deflect the thread, I think GSB’s lies about his supposed “visit” to the facilities and classrooms and dorms were the most hilarious part of this whole debacle.  

First, he claimed that he had supposedly visited the site and confirmed everything, that he had photos of everything, including seeing 100+ BS players at practice, and that he would be posting proof “soon.”   He claimed that BS was the “largest tenant” at the site, and claimed that he confirmed this with “the landlord.”  He also claimed he saw the team’s dorms and supposedly confirmed that with “the landlord,” too.

Then, after weeks of delay, he finally posted just 2-3 pictures that showed a virtually empty rental soccer field as the “football facility” and a couple dudes sitting at a picnic table next to the soccer field as the “classrooms.”  There were no photos of any “dorms.”  There were no photos of practice.  There were no photos of 100+ players.   Just an empty field and a picnic table.  LOL.

Caught in his own lies, he switched his story completely, and claimed he took the photos before the players arrived.   But the facility confirmed that BS had no practices there, that they have no classrooms or dorms at the site, and had no agreements with BS of any kind.  Instead, they confirmed that maybe once a month, a group of maybe 25-30 dudes would show up to work out, and that’s it.  LOL.  In other words. GSB lied about visiting the site, lied about seeing the facilities, lied about seeing classrooms, lied about seeing practice,’ lied about seeing the players, and lied about talking to amy landlords.

There is also no housing at or near the rental soccer fields, despite GSB’s claim that he toured the dorms and confirmed the housing with the landlord.  The only thing nearby is a hotel — and we all know BS’s history with not paying hotels.  But if BS was scamming another hotel, then why would GSB call it a “dorm”  with a “landlord”?  LOL.  In other words, there were no dorms, there was no housing, and GSB lied about confirming housing with a landlord.

Even BS itself has given up the scam and admitted they are not a school.  Yet GSB/Joe is STILL out there claiming that the BS facilities, classrooms, dorms, and 100+ roster are real.  LOL. 

What kind of complete morons and losers would believe GSB?  Oh, wait — his lapdogs would.   Too funny.   What a bunch of clowns.

what a manifesto?  an essay?  OC doesn't like that.  and you post 5x more than any.  But I'll put in a good word to him for you.  but really, you can't sit still till the investigation is done.

i've lived my life as a lap dog.  how could i not be one now?  From the Board, and really only from this Board (i include predecessors), I learned I'm a clown.  it's humbling.  you guys sitting in judgment of people personally must be quite qualified and impressive.  and so generous of your time in giving such constructive criticism

Joe is a scumbag, shyster, conman. Basically, he is a piece of shit. Why he would lie about USAA, COF, and BS is beyond me. What is his angle? What did he have to gain? 

Who gets screwed in the whole deal? The kids. The kids were lied to an damn near brainwashed. There are no classes. There is no opportunity to play D1 football. The few kids that had offers at one time did not have the grades. The offers no longer exist. And they certainly are not going to improve their grades at BS.

These coaches have no clue about recruiting. They don’t know the damn rules. I saw a tweet about this yesterday. You can’t just reclassify to graduate two years later. The NCAA starts your 8 semester clock to get 16 core courses the first day of high school. They then give you one gap year to play sports. Anything more then that and you lose eligibility.

These unprofessional, piece of shit scam artists have screwed the damn kids who might have a chance to play D1 or D2 football. Anyone who supports them is contributing to this. In my coaching career I have seen some shitbirds, but none to this level. They deserve to be in jail. They preyed on kids who have no one to help them see through this bullshit. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

And how much money in grants did they get? How much money did they get for travel? How much in federal $ did they get? How much private money did they raise? Where did it go? It didn’t go for rent, equipment, classes, or travel. These shitbirds didn’t pay their bills. They got paid to get their ass whipped by IMG and didn’t pay for the hotel. Where did the money go? These guys, Joe included, are nothing but frauds who belong in jail. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ball Coach said:

And how much money in grants did they get? How much money did they get for travel? How much in federal $ did they get? How much private money did they raise? Where did it go? It didn’t go for rent, equipment, classes, or travel. These shitbirds didn’t pay their bills. They got paid to get their ass whipped by IMG and didn’t pay for the hotel. Where did the money go? These guys, Joe included, are nothing but frauds who belong in jail. 

And how much money did Joe get from TV rights?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not pimping anything...just calling you out for being a whiney little bitch your last 300 posts 😂

Aw, poor little baby.  Not a word about GSB/Joe’s 3 years of constant spam as he pimped for BS and other scam programs, but now that the scam finally gets publicly busted, you can’t handle a few weeks of fun while GSB/Joe gets his well-earned bashing.

If GSB/Joe weren’t such a sleazy scumbag, this wouldn’t be so fun.   Deal with it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, reggid said:

Caught in his own lies, he switched his story completely, and claimed he took the photos before the players arrived.   But the facility confirmed that BS had no practices there, that they have no classrooms or dorms at the site, and had no agreements with BS of any kind.  Instead, they confirmed that maybe once a month, a group of maybe 25-30 dudes would show up to work out, and that’s it.  LOL.  In other words. GSB lied about visiting the site, lied about seeing the facilities, lied about seeing classrooms, lied about seeing practice,’ lied about seeing the players, and lied about talking to any  landlords.

The Name is Elsa Jean - 9GAG

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Aw, poor little baby.  Not a word about GSB/Joe’s 3 years of constant spam as he pimped for BS and other scam programs, but now that the scam finally gets publicly busted, you can’t handle a few weeks of fun while GSB/Joe gets his well-earned bashing.

If GSB/Joe weren’t such a sleazy scumbag, this wouldn’t be so fun.   Deal with it.

Best friend - 9GAG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 9/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, Ball Coach said:

I got 12345678 Ms in my bank account! 

• Thumbs Down 4

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..