This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

25 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

That is extremely offensive!  Opiate addiction is no joke. I have lost too many family members to that shit. 

I will post about BS and that bullshit every fucking day whether you like it or not.. or until I get bored of it which is .. NOT YET 

Fuck off. You posting spam is offensive. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you “lost” people you were close to to addictions then you of all people should know the dangers of being dangerously addicted to something .

Get off the smack. Or else they all died in vain 

Look don't be mad at me just because you're embarrassed that you look like a fool for pimping Bishop Sycamore and got hoodwinked by Roy Johnson.. Do you really want me to take you down memory lane? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Look don't be mad at me just because you're embarrassed that you look like a fool for pimping Bishop Sycamore and got hoodwinked by Roy Johnson.. Do you really want me to take you down memory lane? 

Yes please. I never spoke to this Roy Johnson character on the phone, in person, Skype, email, pager, telegraph or travel pigeon. 

I never got hoodwinked and never pimped for them. I did laugh at you pussies getting your panties twisted about them playing games though. It was funny watching the meltdowns after they played a game. That part was amusing. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yes please. I never spoke to this Roy Johnson character on the phone, in person, Skype, email, pager, telegraph or travel pigeon. 

I never got hoodwinked and never pimped for them. I did laugh at you pussies getting your panties twisted about them playing games though. It was funny watching the meltdowns after they played a game. That part was amusing. 

Your a liar just like your boy... why you even posting in a topic you don't want to read about anymore anyway?  No one is begging you to keeping reading this thread fool. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Your a liar just like your boy... why you even posting in a topic you don't want to read about anymore anyway?  No one is begging you to keeping reading this thread fool. 

If I’m lying then you must have evidence to back up your claim. If not then you are just running your cock sucker. 

I have a feeling it’s the latter 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If I’m lying then you must have evidence to back up your claim. If not then you are just running your cock sucker. 

I have a feeling it’s the latter 

First off I have plenty of post non BS related or non USA related so that is a lie. Check the game streams for now and for years before..fool

image.png.1b484ddd4c8a20530e57cb579a527ad4.png

image.png.2468d4b2d399be967bb43f528f7f4e65.png

image.png.689c0c15d349406ff6d3fada12218a70.png

image.png.860d496d9fe50b1d6298bc578b4016dd.png

image.png.c66e7937f7e4e36145dafe45fa929aea.png

For starters but it gets better.. need more?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

First off I have plenty of post non BS related or non USA related so that is a lie. Check the game streams for now and for years before..fool

image.png.1b484ddd4c8a20530e57cb579a527ad4.png

image.png.2468d4b2d399be967bb43f528f7f4e65.png

image.png.689c0c15d349406ff6d3fada12218a70.png

image.png.860d496d9fe50b1d6298bc578b4016dd.png

image.png.c66e7937f7e4e36145dafe45fa929aea.png

For starters but it gets better.. need more?

Dude. You posted stuff from March 2019-August 2019. 

complete failure. But keep going. Show me where it’s gets juicy in 2020-2021

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Everything in those posts from 2019 was told to me by their liaison at that time. There was no reason to think there was anything foul at play. 

I was repeating what was told to me about their intentions on starting a team from scratch 

right! you were hoodwinked. Who was the person "close to the program" you were talking to regularly?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's some guys on here that did everything they could to make Bishop Sycamore "nationally relevant" to the great detriment of not only this site but high school football in general. 

From "upstart" for the third go around to nationally relevant to laughing fucking stock in just a couple of months. 

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ You Both GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

You guys are fucking trolls on purpose. I already told you I spoke to someone in the summer of 2019. 

How in the fuck does that equate to me being Involved with them in 2020-2021. 

And I was never involved in 2019 as well. I just posted what was told to me up until August of 2019. So what the fuck would that have to do with anything they did after that?

I didn’t speak to anyone at BS in the entire year of 2021 and the only thing I said in 2020 was a phone call telling the guy to check out PGL. 

that’s it. That’s every single involvement 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's some guys on here that did everything they could to make Bishop Sycamore "nationally relevant" to the great detriment of not only this site but high school football in general. 

From "upstart" for the third go around to nationally relevant to laughing fucking stock in just a couple of months. 

Jesus Christ

You said good things about Rush before shit hit the fan. You and most packer fans said you even talked to him before and had in depth conversations with him when he was coach. That means you are 100 percent guilty of all the things that go him fired. You led people to believe he was doing good things for the Packer program all the while he was doing shady shit behind the scenes. 

you were apart of that. And no one is holding you accountable. 

Does that sound fucking stupid? Now you know how I feel 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Jesus Christ

..babybull813 is a njgardenball wannabe without a free godaddy.com website.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are fucking trolls on purpose. I already told you I spoke to someone in the summer of 2019. 

How in the fuck does that equate to me being Involved with them in 2020-2021. 

And I was never involved in 2019 as well. I just posted what was told to me up until August of 2019. So what the fuck would that have to do with anything they did after that?

I didn’t speak to anyone at BS in the entire year of 2021 and the only thing I said in 2020 was a phone call telling the guy to check out PGL. 

that’s it. That’s every single involvement 

GSB gave you full credit for getting them together.. no worries

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Severino said:

Into their fourth season and this is the first time anyone has ever heard of anyone named Lorenzo Roy?  That's odd.  What is his position at Bishop Sycamore High School?

Well given the fact that I have never met anyone from Bishop Sycamore and the only person I spoke to was some random person who contacted me on their behalf in 2019 I wouldn’t know the real names of any of them. That was the name he gave me in 2019. I never spoke to anyone else after August of 2019 other than saying I was gonna come see them play against Clearwater Academy at the end of the 2019 season and then again a random time when he called me in 2020 and I told him to reach out to PGL. That’s why GSB “credits me” for linking them up. 

Other than that I don’t anything else at all personally or that they did or didn’t do behind the scenes 

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well given the fact that I have never met anyone from Bishop Sycamore and the only person I spoke to was some random person who contacted me on their behalf in 2019 I wouldn’t know the real names of any of them. That was the name he gave me in 2019. I never spoke to anyone else after August of 2019 other than saying I was gonna come see them play against Clearwater Academy at the end of the 2019 season and then again a random time when he called me in 2020 and I told him to reach out to PGL. That’s why GSB “credits me” for linking them up. 

Other than that I don’t anything else at all personally or that they did or didn’t do behind the scenes 

So you’re claiming you’re not part of the scam, but you’re just a total imbecile.  Got it.  Yeah — go with that.

• Haha 1