This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You work for PGL?

We've seen GSB threaten to cut him out of being the southern section handler for his business when he actually manned up and spouted some truth about how sorry a team was or something one time. 

Since then, he's walked the straight and narrow for him, all the way to the point of licking his own tears off the guys knob. xD

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We've seen GSB threaten to cut him out of being the southern section handler for his business when he actually manned up and spouted some truth about how sorry a team was or something one time. 

Since then, he's walked the straight and narrow for him, all the way to the point of licking his own tears off the guys knob. xD

You guys crack me up. Lol. 

PGL has one employee. The owner of PGL. That’s it. You want any answers about that company, then unban, I mean call or email the owner of that company/website. 😝

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

PGL has one employee. The owner of PGL. That’s it. You want any answers about that company, then unban, I mean call or email the owner of that company/website. 😝

We just find it awfully weird how desperately you defend him and constantly go to bat for him.   Just odd.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That actually happened. I remember it like it was just the other day. xD

I took it as a joke at the time, but, since all of this stuff, I've started wondering. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You want any answers about that company, then unban, I mean call or email the owner of that company/website. 😝

No Thanks, everyone has all the answers we need on that company from the years of spamming the website and the Promotion of 2 HSFB Frauds…..

We Good!…. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Washington Post just did a story on Bishop Sycamore with a slightly different twist.

It may have already been posted somewhere. I haven't fully checked these BS threads out last couple of days.

Check the story out if you care.

I see now that article is a week old....should have checked. Was on my twitter.

Just now catching up on stuff.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 10:43 AM, Severino said:

The only unknowns going into that game were just how awful the product was going to be and the announcers reaction to it.  Everyone knew it would be a blowout.  Everyone knew there would be a running clock.  But lopsided scores don't even begin to tell the whole story.  You really need to watch their games to appreciate how terrible Bishop Sycamore really is.  Last Sunday the whole country saw what I have seen before numerous times, including once in person.  Bishop Sycamore is the most poorly-coached, disorganized, undisciplined team you will ever see and their games are slow-paced, ugly and painful to watch.  I've never seen a team walk so much.  They walk to the field.  They walk on and off the field.  They walk back to the huddle.  They are late arriving to the games.  They are late coming out of timeouts.  They are late coming out of halftime.  The officials and opponents spend much of the game standing around waiting for Bishop Sycamore to get their shit together.  Then there are the penalties, easily twice the number you see in a typical high school game.  Everything from annoying pre-snap penalties to unsportsman-like conduct.  Bishop Sycamore didn't look bad because they were overmatched against IMG, this game was a typical performance by them.  That's what ESPN needed to know ahead of time.

More craziness described in this article.

https://scorebooklive.com/ohio/2021/09/17/one-reporters-experience-covering-a-bishop-sycamore-game-missing-uniforms-incomplete-rosters-complete-disarray/

Some of the highlights:

A coach was asking players for their names before the game.

Their jerseys arrived less than an hour before kickoff.

A coach identified himself as Roy Johnson but Johnson wasn't even there.

This game was their first time in pads.  (Second time they've done this)

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Severino said:

https://scorebooklive.com/ohio/2021/09/17/one-reporters-experience-covering-a-bishop-sycamore-game-missing-uniforms-incomplete-rosters-complete-disarray/

Some of the highlights:

Power Private.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Severino said:

Some of the highlights:

You read that right — the coach was asking players for their names.

To be fair, it must be hard keeping all those D-1 recruits straight.

• Haha 3

On 9/18/2021 at 8:23 AM, Severino said:

When I grabbed the “roster” provided by Bishop Sycamore, all I could do was laugh.

It contained 26 names. No numbers. No designation for whether the player was a senior, junior, sophomore or freshman. And the players were listed under position categories: “QuarterBack,” “Running Back,” “O/D Line,” “Wide Receivers,” “LineBackers,” “Defensive Backs” and “Athletes.” That’s it. That was the entire roster.

Anyone think this is a coincidence?  What do you bet that the “list of 26 players with D-1 offers” that GSB claimed to have (but never shared) was just this same useless roster of 26 names?   Too funny.  

• Haha 1

That’s just sad.   Really sad.  It’s not just the lies. It’s not just that’s it’s still trying to defend the scam.   It’s that the lies have been so throughly debunked and the scam so thoroughly exposed at this point that anyone still peddling this garbage is just sad.

But even sadder and more pathetic is that once again, despite claiming not to be a lapdog for GSB/Joe or a pimp for the BS scammers, it is @Nolebull813 who is pushing this nonsense.

Dude, do you have no self-respect at all?  You’re just embarrassing yourself.  Why debase yourself for GSB like this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1