This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

33 minutes ago, reggid said:

That’s just sad.   Really sad.  It’s not just the lies. It’s not just that’s it’s still trying to defend the scam.   It’s that the lies have been so throughly debunked and the scam so thoroughly exposed at this point that anyone still peddling this garbage is just sad.

But even sadder and more pathetic is that once again, despite claiming not to be a lapdog for GSB/Joe or a pimp for the BS scammers, it is @Nolebull813 who is pushing this nonsense.

Dude, do you have no self-respect at all?  You’re just embarrassing yourself.  Why debase yourself for GSB like this?

I said it was a good read. That was it. It wasn’t bad. It wasn’t grammatically incorrect. Interesting read. Take a Xanax and relax 

• Thumbs Down 1

sheesh.. from https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1440020480275189766.html

Some people need to go to jail!

With that in mind, a few things I've learned over the past week......... 

Somehow the team did not have any mouth guards for the IMG game and had to go buy them locally right before kickoff which meant most of the team did not have shaped/boiled mouth guards for the game which is a pretty significant issue. 

I spoke to two former players who both told me they had to resort to stealing food and had videos of others doing it. Both apologized profusely.

One spent 1.5k he had earned working to pay for food before having to steal.

The other dropped from 205 lbs to 180 while at BS 

During the rain delay of the IMG game, Roy Johnson challenged players to fight him in the locker room and called them "fake thugs" when shockingly nobody decided it was in their best interest to fight their head coach. 

Bishop Sycamore played two players who had just hours earlier flown in from Europe. No Covid protocols. No coaching. Thrown into the game with no real plan or notice. 

The pregame meal Bishop Sycamore had before the IMG were sandwiches and oranges. These were leftovers from Friday night's game and had gone visibly moldy.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Somehow the team did not have any mouth guards for the IMG game and had to go buy them locally right before kickoff which meant most of the team did not have shaped/boiled mouth guards for the game which is a pretty significant issue. 

I spoke to two former players who both told me they had to resort to stealing food and had videos of others doing it. Both apologized profusely.

During the rain delay of the IMG game, Roy Johnson challenged players to fight him in the locker room and called them "fake thugs" when shockingly nobody decided it was in their best interest to fight their head coach. 

Bishop Sycamore played two players who had just hours earlier flown in from Europe. No Covid protocols. No coaching. Thrown into the game with no real plan or notice. 

The pregame meal Bishop Sycamore had before the IMG were sandwiches and oranges. These were leftovers from Friday night's game and had gone visibly moldy.

#26 D1s 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

#26 D1s 

I hope the money the European kids parents spent to fly them in just to get humiliated on ESPN and have the whole dream fall apart was worth it. You talk about your helicopter parents.. How about 747 parents SMH.. "My boy gonna go to America and play on ESPN". "Gonna get him one of those D1 scholarships..

Chest Thumping GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I hope the money the European kids parents spent to fly them in just to get humiliated on ESPN and have the whole dream fall apart was worth it. You talk about your helicopter parents.. How about 747 parents SMH.. "My boy gonna go to America and play on ESPN". "Gonna get him one of those D1 scholarships..

How do they even find put about a Bishop Sycamore? 

Oh wait, I know... Probably all the exposure and air time they got thanks to a certain someone. xD

Flew all the way from Europe to eat moldy leftover sandwiches and oranges, use I'll fitting pads and share helmets. Steal their dinners. Etc. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh wait, I know... Probably all the exposure and air time they got thanks to a certain someone. xD

Flew all the way from Europe to eat moldy leftover sandwiches and and orange, use I'll fitting pads and share helmets. Steal their dinners. Etc. 

On twitter. When the they started tweeting out to everyone DM us . I saw the one being recruited on twitter. Dad was a bit of a clown anyway.. Talking like his kid was the next I don't know what.. Tweeting every work out vid and what not. . lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Flew all the way from Europe to eat moldy leftover sandwiches and oranged, use I'll fitting pads and share helmets. Steal their dinners. Etc. 

image.png.bba269ae9697a2210eb1674ad3b82518.png

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Starting Aug 1st when they realized the players they thought were coming weren't they took to twitter and tweeted out 120+ dm us or get at us tweets to CO 2021 and 2022 players (mostly linemen) not in college all over the world up until the IMG game. They found a couple suckers in Europe it. SMH

• Like 1

It is not hard to see why people fall for these programs though. Ego or desperation I don't know. The dumb part is there are so many programs in every state that any kid can go to college for nothing or next to nothing so it's not about that. 

Even in my state there is a Seed program all you have to do is graduate with a 2.5 GPA and not have been convicted of a felony and you are in with a 100% paid scholarship

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

0_P-EodQnRe7W5Wc9q.jpg.a140ba3f083d52dbdd1975a0b536a7ee.jpg

and even that is bullshit. P T Barnum never said that and would have never said that about his patrons. A conman looking to turn Barnum's patrons against him put it out there that he said that in hopes it would piss his patrons off and they would come to his janky con show..lol.. It backfired.. People loved it and Barnum only more so it stuck as a tongue in cheek type thing lol In truth Barnum was never looking to sucker people and always believed in giving the people a great show and their money's worth.

"When legend become fact print the legend"

Now PGL/Flo that is a different story 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Flew all the way from Europe to eat moldy leftover sandwiches and oranges, use I'll fitting pads and share helmets. Steal their dinners. Etc. 

it’s the experience of a skulldenting and starvation. 
Worse than the Foreign Legion. 

bgw

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

This is not possible.  GSB/Joe says he saw the top-flight facilities and the 100+ elite players.  Surely he wasn’t — gasp — lying and scamming people, was he?  LOL.

Yikes.  Like folks have said, every time you think it can’t get worse, it does.

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

The parents putting junior on an airplane to go do battle in the name of the Bishop/ESPN against the mighty IMG brings to mind the videos  of those WW II Japanese pilots  tying on their headbands, slamming down a shot of Sake and getting in their planes for a one way ride for a misconstrued Glory against the Big Guy from across the Pond.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 12:29 PM, Atticus Finch said:

This is funny but not far off.

The Italians who came to America were peasants from Calabria and Sicily. The result today are their descendants.

eaglesinsider

On 9/7/2021 at 10:32 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Neither.

He's just a seriously damaged person from New Jersey.

In fact, Shyster Joe and his two defenders in this thread are all from New Jersey.

Shocking, I know.

I swear there is no sharper contrast on earth than between Italians who stayed in Italy and those that came to America, specifically NY/NJ. I have a theory that the Italians all made a pact to convince the shittiest people in their country that America was the promised land so that they'd leave Italy for good. 

Atticus Finch

On 9/7/2021 at 12:05 PM, eaglesinsider said:

I swear there is no sharper contrast on earth than between Italians who stayed in Italy and those that came to America, specifically NY/NJ. I have a theory that the Italians all made a pact to convince the shittiest people in their country that America was the promised land so that they'd leave Italy for good. 

This is funny but not far off.

The Italians who came to America were peasants from Calabria and Sicily. The result today are their descendants.