This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry. They had no business being in that game today. None. I feel bad for the kids. Player health and safety was at risk today. It was uncomfortable for anyone who watched. 

Again, they didn't even know how to line up. They were completely inept.

This isn't a small Lake Placid team that otherwise has real coaches, real high school players and is a real school that just so happens to lose 61-0 in obscurity.

A fake school coached by crooks and filled with overage players lied their way onto ESPN.

It's a total scam and you're pretending that there's no evidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Sorry. They had no business being in that game today. None. I feel bad for the kids. Player health and safety was at risk today. It was uncomfortable for anyone who watched. 

This was the tweet. It didn’t mention anything other than what was posted. I simply said no cares about health and safety. These blowouts of overmatched opponents happens all the time. Don’t lie and say you can get any more from this guys tweet. 

And I only posted it as a way to complain about all the shitty FL teams playing top ranked OOS opponents. It’s so stupid and a waste. Remember. International School of Broward was notorious for this shit. Only difference was they weren’t on ESPN 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Again, they didn't even know how to line up. They were completely inept.

This isn't a small Lake Placid team that otherwise has real coaches, real high school players and is a real school that just so happens to lose 61-0 in obscurity.

A fake school coached by crooks and filled with overage players lied their way onto ESPN.

It's a total scam and you're pretending that there's no evidence.

I’m not pretending anything. If they all got arrested and folded tomorrow I wouldn’t care either way. I don’t promote them. Whatever anyone who is affiliated with BS and opponents ADs talk about them is all them. 

57 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I can’t be the only one that’s got a huge kick out of this today 

I hadn’t followed this story until now.  It is hilarious.  ESPN got embarrassed by its own laziness and incompetence and is a bit salty.  What do expect when these early season, over-hyped OOS games get so much attention.  Someone creates a fake powerhouse and it ends up on ESPN.  A bright spot in an otherwise awful week.

• Like 2

I’m not pretending anything.

👇

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If they think it’s a scam they must have some sort of tangible proof. What kind of person accuses someone of something with no evidence?

And if they do have some form of evidence of some kind, then promptly report it to the appropriate people. Quit crying about it on here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Remember. International School of Broward was notorious for this shit. Only difference was they weren’t on ESPN 

Here are the differences between Bishop Sycamore and International School of Broward.

International School of Broward is a real school. Bishop Sycamore is not.

International School of Broward has real high school kids. Bishop Sycamore does not.

International School of Broward has real coaches. Bishop Sycamore does not.

International School of Broward didn't lie to get on ESPN. Bishop Sycamore did.

So other than, well, *everything* they're just the same!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hoban clobbered a club team from OH named Reigning Sports Thunder last season. The final score was 49-0. Other than that game not airing on ESPN, the situations mirror each other.  

DId you also hype Reigning Sports as having 26 D1 commits when they had exactly NONE?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

This guy is fired up. He's gonna get to the bottom of this

HA!!!..,, Watch how fast the Paragon Dude Throws @GardenStateBaller under the Bus as GSB knew All Along that BS was playing 2 Games in 3 Days…. This site has pages of posts on this with his responses…. 🤣

Thinking you he Dupe ESPN and get away with it was even Dumber then that Charade He Put on With DD and the Fake USA Academy….. 🤣🤣

He will lose Both Clients and Credibility on this…. He is 0 for 2 in Creating Fake Schools with Fake National Schedules that they have no business of playing…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!..,, Watch how fast the Paragon Dude Throws @GardenStateBaller under the Bus as GSB knew All Along that BS was playing 2 Games in 3 Days…. This site has pages of posts on this with his responses…. 🤣

Thinking you he Dupe ESPN and get away with it was even Dumber then that Charade He Put on With DD and the Fake USA Academy….. 🤣🤣

He will lose Both Clients and Credibility on this…. He is 0 for 2 in Creating Fake Schools with Fake National Schedules that they have no business of playing…. 🤣🤣🤣

I've had two awesome interviews so far tonight. Truth trumps lies. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

ESPN quoted the QBs offer in the beginning of the broadcast. Re-watch it. 

More lies from GSB.  They said he had some interest from Nevada — two years ago, at his old school — which we already knew.  There is no current offer, and ESPN never said there was.  Just more lies from GSB.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I schedule games for free, Therefore. I can say whatever I want, whenever I want. Clients will come and go. My drive and passion will never wilt. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

GSB you know you're my guy but come on this is wild. BS obviously lied about a lot of what has been said. My advice is to distance yourself from this because I think this is the tip of the spear. Somebody will investigate this and its going to get really ugly. No way they play Duncanville in 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I've had two awesome interviews so far tonight. Truth trumps lies. 

No, You Haven’t….. All you have done is embarrass yourself at the Highest level of HSFB on National TV….

It is just flat out Embarrassing and Sociopathic how you have perpetrated this Fraud along with the BS Coaches and Players….

The Truth is No one needs you to set up National games, if the Coaches really want to play them the teams can reach out to each other and make them happen…. It happend all the time before you got involved in it….

What didn’t Happen Before you got involved was ESPN getting Nationally Embarrassed by a game YOU MADE HAPPEN…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..