Should kids that are 19 and older who have played 4 years of HS ball still be considered hs players?

HooverOutlaw

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I say no. Once you have graduated and what ever age you are I don't consider you a HS player any more.

So how is BS still called a high school team with 20-21 year olds on the team?

Should be juco vs High School. 

No, They should be in JC where They belong and If they can’t make it at JC then they should quit playing because they are not good enough…. 

• Like 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

No, They should be in JC where They belong and If they can’t make it at JC then they should quit playing because they are not good enough…. 

But but but Post Grad High schools have been around 100 years I don’t consider a post graduate a JC

try telling that to Blair academy Bridgton Avon farms, Bolles, Cheshire academy, Princeton prep, The Hun School, Deerfield academy,fork union academy img the kiski school The Lawarence school Montverde  Peddie Philip Andover  Philip exter STM  Salisbury Westminister school

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But but but Post Grad High schools have been around 100 years I don’t consider a post graduate a JC

try telling that to Blair academy Bridgton Avon farms, Bolles, Cheshire academy, Princeton prep, The Hun School, Deerfield academy,fork union academy img the kiski school The Lawarence school Montverde  Peddie Philip Andover  Philip exter STM  Salisbury Westminister school

Do they allow 20  years olds to play sports? 

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They don’t claim to be high schools, numbnuts.