If you refuse to get vaccinated you should be denied medical assistance if you get the virus

Ga96

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

No need getting helped that you refused. Let those who actually care about their lives get the help. Tell the none vaccinated to stay home and continue their choice of natural selection. 

If you don't stop drinking,

when you fall off that bar stool again

people should refuse

to give you medical attention as well....

💩

PS: And if you are too stupid to navigate your car home and crash....or are  one of them morons who risks other peoples lives, by not 'locking down' at home, and you drive in the rain.....well   F   U  Dummy...👍

(according to your mantra 👌 )

BTW: THAT's ... just one of the MANY reasons....

....why you are not a doctor 💩

💩🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

If you don't stop drinking,

when you fall off that bar stool again

people should refuse

to give you medical attention as well....

💩

PS: And if you are too stupid to navigate your car home and crash....or are  one of them morons who risks other peoples lives, by not 'locking down' at home, and you drive in the rain.....well   F   U  Dummy...👍

(according to your mantra 👌 )

BTW: THAT's ... just one of the MANY reasons....

....why you are not a doctor 💩

💩🤡

Unfortunately there are some doctors who think like that as well - they need a new profession

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, Ga96 said:

No need getting help that you refused. Let those who actually care about their lives get the help. Tell the none vaccinated to stay home and continue their choice of natural selection. 

But everything you do effects your health. If you smoke at any point in your life you should not be able to get help for your lungs. Drink? No liver help. Fast food? No heart and blood pressure. 

I hope you like some rural Japanese person who lives to 110 like it ain’t nothing. 

On 9/4/2021 at 7:12 AM, Ga96 said:

No need getting help that you refused. Let those who actually care about their lives get the help. Tell the none vaccinated to stay home and continue their choice of natural selection. 

Still waiting

on yer answer

if ya got dat

2009 PANDEMIC shot....

Crickets GIFs | Tenor

On 9/4/2021 at 6:12 AM, Ga96 said:

So, you're saying that if you are unvaccinated, you shouldn't get medical treatment or ICU beds? And that's because those things should only be available to those who do care about their lives...in other words...those who are vaccinated.

But if the vaccines work, why do the vaccinated people need medical treatment and ICU beds? And, if the vaccines don't work, then why insist that everyone gets vaccinated?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Yes! If you say I don’t need a vaccine for Covid, then if you get Covid then you don’t need a hospital. You made your choice, live or die with it!

PS: Your unvacinnated  Doctor

and his unvacinnated Nurse

...just left the hospital,

on your advise...👍

Top 30 Dancing Nurse GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

BTW: Enjoy your empty bed ...

👌

On 9/5/2021 at 9:06 PM, Nolebull813 said:

But everything you do effects your health. If you smoke at any point in your life you should not be able to get help for your lungs. Drink? No liver help. Fast food? No heart and blood pressure. 

I hope you like some rural Japanese person who lives to 110 like it ain’t nothing. 

Funny thing about the human body. The lungs begin to repair themselves when you stop putting smoke in them.

• Thanks 1

Quick question on this topic....

If you refuse to get rely on vaccination you should be denied medical assistance Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and all the other "fake" treatment drugs if you get the virus

True or no ?

Simple solution for everyone....

At the emergency room, just form two lines...

Vaccinated go straight to the ventilator,

Unvaxed go to a regular bed to get whatever "unproven" drug they choose.

PS: Win Win......no?

BTW: On second thought....

On 9/4/2021 at 7:12 AM, Ga96 said:

No Iron lung for you....

you made your choice.

And forget that first line at the ER...

You chose that vaccine and are protected,

and hospitals are for stupid sick people...

not for those who are protected and (according to all media accounts) way less likely to die....

...and what not.

People Cheering GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I am fully vaccinated. I believe everyone should have access to the vaccine but it should NOT be mandated. My wife is doctor (dermatologist) and feels the same way. However, refusing medical treatment to anyone is completely fucking ridiculous. We treat heart disease and that is almost completely preventable by the individual. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2021 at 2:30 AM, Slotback Right said:

So, you're saying that if you are unvaccinated, you shouldn't get medical treatment or ICU beds? And that's because those things should only be available to those who do care about their lives...in other words...those who are vaccinated.

But if the vaccines work, why do the vaccinated people need medical treatment and ICU beds? And, if the vaccines don't work, then why insist that everyone gets vaccinated?

I think his point was vaccinated people needing ICU beds for non-covid related health issues. I'm fully vaxed. If I get a stroke tomorrow and need to be seen in the ICU immediately, it's not fair if the bed was taken by someone who has covid and refused to get vaxed. Does this make sense? People are dying who are vaxed because people who are not vaxed are taking every bed in the hospitals. This is easy to understand. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I think his point was vaccinated people needing ICU beds for non-covid related health issues. I'm fully vaxed. If I get a stroke tomorrow and need to be seen in the ICU immediately, it's not fair if the bed was taken by someone who has covid and refused to get vaxed. Does this make sense?

Absolutely not...

YOU WIN the MORON award ! 🤣

Especially when more beds are being taken by the vaxed

to begin with 👍

...or did you somehow miss "science".

image.thumb.png.64392e6760261ffe8a64dca9bd9190b9.png

27 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

People are dying when they get vaxed and people who are not vaxed are banned from nursing or doctoring any bed in the hospitals. This is easy to understand. <<FIFY 👍

Yup...sure is easy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Except in your Duke example, most of them were asymptomatic and not one of the 357 were hospitalized.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article253851373.html

That's nice* ...👍 

... 20 yo college students usually don't get hospitalized by mere flu...👌

Now understand what those numbers ACTUALLY mean 👍

go for it ! 👌

PS: and Perhaps you know how populations scale. LOL

BTW: Here's an alternate path and would be an interesting wager....LOL...

If you walked into the last hospital YOU visited, and got the actual hard local numbers...you know

"unvacinated deaths" for the last couple months vs "unvaccinated doctors, nurses, and other staff - LOST" ...

Wondering what you would wager there  🤣.

(you could always cheat and try to find out first tho 😝)

*...and yes I was being lazy with a repost of the very last post...fit more with him "missing" things 🤷‍♂️