Interesting interview with new BS HC Tyren Jackson "we are not a school"

OldTerrapin

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/investigates/bishop-sycamore-football-coach-next-team-to-play-us-will-make-national-news/

This left a lot of questions, but for Jackson, the answer is simple.

“We do not offer curriculum,” he said. “We are not a school. That’s not what Bishop Sycamore is, and I think that’s what the biggest misconception about us was, and that was our fault

When told there was a bell schedule and building address associated with the school, Jackson responded, “Right, and I don’t know anything about that. I won’t speak on stuff I don’t know about. Like I said, if it was something that happened like that, then that’s terrible. That’s not how you do business.”

Jackson said Bishop Sycamore will not file paperwork to be considered a school for the current academic school year.

Jackson said the team is still practicing as what he calls a “post-grad football academy.”

“A lot of it, you can say, was self-inflicted, and I’m willing to say that,” Jackson said. “But at the same time, that’s probably from a head-down type of thing. Don’t attack these kids. Don’t take that part from them, now that they don’t have a season, possibly. Once the smoke clears, we’re national news. Whoever does schedule us next will be national news.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Interesting interview with new BS HC Tyren Jackson "we are not a school"

Right, and I don’t know anything about that. I won’t speak on stuff I don’t know about. Like I said, if it was something that happened like that, then that’s terrible. That’s not how you do business.”

And yet, at this very moment, @Testadura and @noonereal are posting in other threads still defending BS and their pimp, GSB/Sleazy Joe.   Too funny.

And let’s also not forget that GSB/Sleazy Joe is STILL peddling the lies that he personally saw the facilities, personally saw the classrooms, personally saw the dorms, and personally talked to the landlords.   All proven lies.  Even the BS coach knows GSB/Sleazy Joe is a liar.

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/investigates/bishop-sycamore-football-coach-next-team-to-play-us-will-make-national-news/

“We do not offer curriculum,” he said. “We are not a school. That’s not what Bishop Sycamore is, and I think that’s what the biggest misconception about us was, and that was our fault

When told there was a bell schedule and building address associated with the school, Jackson responded, “Right, and I don’t know anything about that. I won’t speak on stuff I don’t know about. Like I said, if it was something that happened like that, then that’s terrible. That’s not how you do business.”

Jackson said Bishop Sycamore will not file paperwork to be considered a school for the current academic school year.

Jackson said the team is still practicing as what he calls a “post-grad football academy.”

“A lot of it, you can say, was self-inflicted, and I’m willing to say that,” Jackson said. “But at the same time, that’s probably from a head-down type of thing. Don’t attack these kids. Don’t take that part from them, now that they don’t have a season, possibly. Once the smoke clears, we’re national news. Whoever does schedule us next will be national news.”

I am confused because Didn't @GardenStateBaller see the Classroms?….. 🤣🤣

So, question now, since they are a “Post-Graduate” Football Academy with no schooling, doesn’t this just make them a Semi Pro Team?….. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Say what you want about GSB but he is a genius at advertising, He almost got Prepgridiron to Trend on Twitter 

Using GSB and genius in the same the sentence is probably the funniest thing I have read on here all week. He is obviously a moron. Trending on twitter for being a shady scammer is pretty much something any business would want to avoid at all costs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Say what you want about GSB but he is a genius at advertising, He almost got Prepgridiron to Trend on Twitter 

I'm glad it didn't. At least not for the reason I think it would have. 

Lol. 

Bad publicity ain't good publicity for me. I kind of care about my reputation. For me, that's something to lose. I remember hearing GSB say he didn't have anything to lose numerous times lately. I guess his reputation didn't move the needle or something. I think he thinks all in dollars and cents instead of reputation and sense. Haha I was a poet and didn't know it. Make a rhyme most anytime. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, reggid said:

Right, and I don’t know anything about that. I won’t speak on stuff I don’t know about. Like I said, if it was something that happened like that, then that’s terrible. That’s not how you do business.”

And yet, at this very moment, @Testadura and @noonereal are posting in other threads still defending BS and their pimp, GSB/Sleazy Joe.   Too funny.

And let’s also not forget that GSB/Sleazy Joe is STILL peddling the lies that he personally saw the facilities, personally saw the classrooms, personally saw the dorms, and personally talked to the landlords.   All proven lies.  Even the BS coach knows GSB/Sleazy Joe is a liar.

Omar Aye Yo GIF - Omar Little Hey Yo - Discover & Share GIFs

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm glad it didn't. At least not for the reason I think it would have. 

Lol. 

Bad publicity ain't good publicity for me. I kind of care about my reputation. For me, that's something to lose. I remember hearing GSB say he didn't have anything to lose numerous times lately. I guess his reputation didn't move the needle or something. I think he thinks all in dollars and cents instead of reputation and sense. Haha I was a poet and didn't know it. Make a rhyme most anytime. 

Omark GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is the craziest damn story ever. 

Hopefully nobody ever plays them again, even if they did finally come out and try to tell the truth. 

Even if they try and get some of the other shady "prep academies" to play them they will most likely decline. The last thing those programs want is the press looking into what they are doing lol

poison gifs Page 7 | WiffleGif

13 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Thought I was on ignore. Do me favor put me back on it. 🤥

image.png.0c8ec561f0aa7ef46d1f07dc859e9c67.png

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Using GSB and genius in the same the sentence is probably the funniest thing I have read on here all week. He is obviously a moron. Trending on twitter for being a shady scammer is pretty much something any business would want to avoid at all costs.

Bernie Madoff trended on Twitter also. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2