Georgia Week 4 scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

It gets worse. Last week with the 9th grade game. Yall had a coach get thrown out for cussing at the refs over nothing and multiple flags from players cussing. No discipline at all.

We are definitely struggling development wise. That's very important here because we aren't a transfer hub. Need more focus on the young hawgs. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We survived a bum interference call on this drive to lock the game down 48 to 42 will be the final after the cats turn it over on downs. 

I have never seen so many yellow flags in my life !!!!

I'm betting Colquitt had 150 yards in penalties assessed against them tonight.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

We put up 48 points...and we're holding our breath.

NOT....Packer football.

Rufus>>

We had em 34 to 15 at one point. 

Idk. It is a young team and all. The defense is full of guys that never started at the positions they're playing until this season. 

The d line does pretty good at tackling if they can get their hands on the ball carrier. Everyone else on the defense struggles. If the backs get into the second level on us, we whiff a lot at that point. 

I could be misunderstanding the defense. Could be bend don't break and then stiffen up from the 35 on in, but, shit Valdosta moved the ball on the ground well in the second half. Idk why they threw every play on their last possession. They could have given number 3 the ball and we would just grab and hang until he gets to the end zone in about 4 plays. To me their OC shit the bed that last possession. 

I may be a little tough on our OC tbh. Tough to get a rhythm when we can't hand the ball off or take a snap at times. Sometimes the offense looks beautiful and in a rhythm and then other times not so much. It was like we put on the brakes at 34 to 15 and then had to try turning back up after the defense gave up back to back tds. Then it took a couple of possessions to get back into a groove. 

We're making a lot of mistakes. Sloppy football. Flag fests week in and out. Last week was the cleanest game we've had. 

If we can get that under control we'll certainly look like a different squad. 

The thing that's worrying me tonight more than that stuff is these younger grades getting their doors blown the fuck off. The future. 

5 minutes ago, DVontel said:

Warner Robins has won 5 straight against rival Northside Warner Robins. I remember when Northside used to own that series. Crazy how the tables have flipped. I wonder what happened over the years.

Northside damned sure used to be a tough out. Idk what happened to them since 4A was the top classification but, they just haven't been near the top in a long time. 

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

OOF I took Camden in this week's Pick em... 

I'm so sorry @Sweetlarry

No worries. Marietta is not gonna be favored too often. 

So there was a crackback block last night in the game. Our kid was thrown out, as it was deemed targeting, even though he didn’t lead with his head nor did he hit the kid in the head. It was a pretty good block. Anywho, one of their coaches comes flying across the field on a dead sprint cussing at our kid and wanting to fight him. Then he tells his kids to “fuck them up” and to take cheap shits. I’ll get the exact verbiage and post after my round. It gets better, as somebody from Camden on the vent thought it was that a coaches Son who got whacked. 
Listen, I understand the spirit of the rule. I get they wanna protect the kids. But this is football and targeting needs to be discussed to where a clean football play isn’t punished. If you lead with your shoulder and hit somebody in the chest, what the fuck else are you supposed to do? 

As for the Coach, I would be surprised if he isn’t sanctioned by the GHSA. You can’t threaten a 16 year old and want to fight because your Son gut blown up. If you can’t handle take it, perhaps you should get out of football and take up golf or knitting. 

The kid who got hit was fine, again, as he did get hit in the head. He was in a few plays later and is a good football player. IF it was his dad I’m sure he’s embarrassed as hell. The one thing no kid wants is Mommy or Daddy running on the field to defend them. 

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

No worries. Marietta is not gonna be favored too often. 

So there was a crackback block last night in the game. Our kid was thrown out, as it was deemed targeting, even though he didn’t lead with his head nor did he hit the kid in the head. It was a pretty good block. Anywho, one of their coaches comes flying across the field on a dead sprint cussing at our kid and wanting to fight him. Then he tells his kids to “fuck them up” and to take cheap shits. I’ll get the exact verbiage and post after my round. It gets better, as somebody from Camden on the vent thought it was that a coaches Son who got whacked. 
Listen, I understand the spirit of the rule. I get they wanna protect the kids. But this is football and targeting needs to be discussed to where a clean football play isn’t punished. If you lead with your shoulder and hit somebody in the chest, what the fuck else are you supposed to do? 

As for the Coach, I would be surprised if he isn’t sanctioned by the GHSA. You can’t threaten a 16 year old and want to fight because your Son gut blown up. If you can’t handle take it, perhaps you should get out of football and take up golf or knitting. 

The kid who got hit was fine, again, as he did get hit in the head. He was in a few plays later and is a good football player. IF it was his dad I’m sure he’s embarrassed as hell. The one thing no kid wants is Mommy or Daddy running on the field to defend them. 

Marietta could very well win their region.... 

Walton bit it big last night 

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Are they the 3 downers

Northsides last football state title was 2014 since then they've had about 4 semi-final appearances....

Warner Robins is one of those cities that has a school good in every sport. 

Warner Robins HS-5A- Good Football,Baseball and Basketball

Northside WR-6A- Good Football,Basketball and Baseball

Houston HS-6A- Phenomenal Baseball,Decent Football and OK Basketball.

Veterans HS-5A- Good Baseball,Off and On Football,OK Basketball,Excellent Soccer.

Tbh I've been keeping an eye on enrollment numbers and next realignment is gonna be interesting. 

Northside WR-6A and Houston HS-6A are growing super fast they might be 7A Next realignment. 

Warner Robins HS is almost there. But not quite.... theyre one of the largest 5A schools.