Week 4 pick em *Thursday Game*

Cossacks

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like I had a better day today than yesterday. Malvern Prep, SJP and SPP all win if what @tommygun58 said is correct. Score Stream says that game doesn't start until 7 eastern. 

All 3 started at 1:00 est or close to it.I followed SPP game on twitter.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like I had a better day today than yesterday. Malvern Prep, SJP and SPP all win if what @tommygun58 said is correct. Score Stream says that game doesn't start until 7 eastern. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah me too, might crack 20 points for the week, I’m on fire.

Asshole picking these games must have got tired of the 55 point weeks.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Congrats to @Adam Kurkjian on the weekly win. But I give you a home town Massachusetts bone and not only did you miss it, you went big and missed it with your 10 pointer😂😂.

Shit, I missed the only Georgia game with my 10 pointer too. 

As a matter of fact, Georgia has appeared in these pick ems twice and I missed both times with higher point picks. 

No more Georgia, please. xD

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Actually I agree with @HawgGoneItthese are the best type of weeks. Looks like a few blowouts, but otherwise some good competitive games and some upsets. Should shake up things a little in the scoring. I know where I’m trending lately 😂.

First rule of thumb.....

NEVER agree with HawgGoneIt....publicly....(Smile).

But I also like these type of games.  Even though I've slipped out of the Top Ten.  There's always upsets.  There's always surprises.  This is a GOOD format.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2