Folsom remains the #1 in NorCal

frankyjames

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just a couple of guys post about Folsom.  One guy is a loyal Sacramento area guy.  He’s ok.  The other guy is a Folsom stat guy douche more suited for the Nor Cal preps board.  He was drilled mercilessly when they lost in 2019 to Monterey Trail (which became everyone's favorite team).

Looking forward to DLS laying the wood in two weeks.  It will be "glory"-ous

I'll be there.  Looking forward to seeing this "juggernaut" in the flesh.

🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I'll be there.  Looking forward to seeing this "juggernaut" in the flesh.

🥴

Are you bringing the little "big " guy?   He has to be about 8 or so now.  Probably gets mistaken for an 11 year old.   Good thing for you the Servite shirt didn't fit him for to long...if at all.  Hope your wife at least got a tax write off for donating it to the good will.  LOL.  He's make a good ball boy now.  Hit up Butter!

• Like 1

Still here. I love my Dogs, and they look good, but the DLS is a two-edged sword. It might be the year Folsom wins, but I’m not convinced it will happen. I just can’t conceive of DLS losing to two NorCal teams, and if they get beat by St. Francis, they’ll come into town with a big chip on their shoulder. Folsom is stacked on offense and solid on D, but they haven’t really been tested. If they do win, the Open is no prize. Can’t see any public competing with Bosco or MD.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Nope, not at all, it’s football. You’re gonna be on suicide watch if DLS beats Folsom this year. You know Folsom, the #1 team in Norcal. I can see you now, running on the field with the Folsom flag. Then hiding and sneaking back on the bus if they lose to DLS. Not saying they will, I think Folsom is very good! You’ve just soured everyone with your personality and the incessant bullshit about Folsom. Since you’re the MaxPreps guy for Folsom, what’s your story gonna be if they lose? You know, to a down DLS team and Folsom is #1 in Norcal.

CR, I know who you are!!!

You sound scary. You and @THEOC89 have been on suicide watch together for too long. 

If you struggled with St Mary's and CC, lost to the Bishop Lancers, there is a treat awaiting you in Folsom very soon. Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, eddiev said:

Maybe DLS will let Folsom win, You know because they are tired of getting their ass whipped by the trinity league as an end of the year Xmas bonus.

This is where I’m torn and can’t have both. Of course I want DLS to spank Folsom to shut Block up with a decisive win.

Having said that, I want Folsom to go to The Open and play the SoCal rep which is probably gonna be MD or SJB. Then Folsom and Block can see what it feels like to play and get mauled by them!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

This is where I’m torn and can’t have both. Of course I want DLS to spank Folsom to shut Block up with a decisive win.

Having said that, I want Folsom to go to The Open and play the SoCal rep which is probably gonna be MD or SJB. Then Folsom and Block can see what it feels like to play and get mauled by them!

While it would be Hilarious to watch MD beat Folsom 60-0, all that will happen is the Board would be spammed with “MD is a Fraud” nonsense….. 🤣

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

So you want a public school, with boundary restrictions and primary local kids, to play an all star team of kids assembled from all over SoCal with zero restrictions, to get smoked? Sounds really admirable of you. 

Makes sense. 

It would still be a more entertaining game to see Folsom against those teams than that 1960s veer. 

11 hours ago, DogPile said:

Still here. I love my Dogs, and they look good, but the DLS is a two-edged sword. It might be the year Folsom wins, but I’m not convinced it will happen. I just can’t conceive of DLS losing to two NorCal teams, and if they get beat by St. Francis, they’ll come into town with a big chip on their shoulder. Folsom is stacked on offense and solid on D, but they haven’t really been tested. If they do win, the Open is no prize. Can’t see any public competing with Bosco or MD.

I have no bad bones against Folsom...

But Block could agitate Yellowstone into erupting...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Block single handedly makes this board hate Folsom, which I can't blame them. I don't think most of the Cali guys really dislike Folsom but when you have a poster trolling so repulsive as he does it's easy to root against that team. It's obvious Block isn't a real folsom fan as he knows what he's doing is damaging the perception of a program that has nothing to do with him. It's a real shame. As a fan of Folsom and Sacramento teams, it's disheartening to see such a blatant troll get so much attention, spew absolute filth that he 100% wouldn't say IRL, and face no consequences. 

Stealing posters names (he's done multiple times) and taunting posters into suicide rhetoric should be a bannable offense. Folsom's a good team and he makes participating on these forums exhausting. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Block single handedly makes this board hate Folsom, which I can't blame them. I don't think most of the Cali guys really dislike Folsom but when you have a poster trolling so repulsive as he does it's easy to root against that team. It's obvious Block isn't a real folsom fan as he knows what he's doing is damaging the perception of a program that has nothing to do with him. It's a real shame. As a fan of Folsom and Sacramento teams, it's disheartening to see such a blatant troll get so much attention, spew absolute filth that he 100% wouldn't say IRL, and face no consequences. 

Stealing posters names (he's done multiple times) and taunting posters into suicide rhetoric should be a bannable offense. Folsom's a good team and he makes participating on these forums exhausting. 

I used to be a big Folsom fan.  Started back with the Dano Graves year.  Then some fool came along the way and since then  have wished nothing but embarrassment for Folsom.  Too bad.  Same for colcuts.  I was pulling for them back when they were the new Johnny on the block and vying for a MNC, but same thing happened when a certain poster flipped me to the dark side.  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I used to be a big Folsom fan.  Started back with the Dano Graves year.  Then some fool came along the way and since then  have wished nothing but embarrassment for Folsom.  Too bad.  Same for colcuts.  I was pulling for them back when they were the new Johnny on the block and vying for a MNC, but same thing happened when a certain poster flipped me to the dark side.  

It only takes one bad apple. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

So this forum is about liking and disliking programs? You realize I'm context that there is a small amount of posters on here right?

Stop trying to make friends with frauds like @Sammyswordsmanand let's talk some real HSFB. 

This ain't no friend contest. You don't even live in Folsom.