Folsom remains the #1 in NorCal

frankyjames

29 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Block single handedly makes this board hate Folsom, which I can't blame them. I don't think most of the Cali guys really dislike Folsom but when you have a poster trolling so repulsive as he does it's easy to root against that team. It's obvious Block isn't a real folsom fan as he knows what he's doing is damaging the perception of a program that has nothing to do with him. It's a real shame. As a fan of Folsom and Sacramento teams, it's disheartening to see such a blatant troll get so much attention, spew absolute filth that he 100% wouldn't say IRL, and face no consequences. 

Stealing posters names (he's done multiple times) and taunting posters into suicide rhetoric should be a bannable offense. Folsom's a good team and he makes participating on these forums exhausting. 

I don't hate Folsom.

But he makes it hard not to be happy when they lose.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I used to be a big Folsom fan.  Started back with the Dano Graves year.  Then some fool came along the way and since then  have wished nothing but embarrassment for Folsom.  Too bad.  Same for colcuts.  I was pulling for them back when they were the new Johnny on the block and vying for a MNC, but same thing happened when a certain poster flipped me to the dark side.  

I'm sure the Folsom bandwagon isn't missing you bro. Go to a game. They get more fans than almost anyone team bring promoted on here to include the privates down south. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I used to be a big Folsom fan.  Started back with the Dano Graves year.  Then some fool came along the way and since then  have wished nothing but embarrassment for Folsom.  Too bad.  Same for colcuts.  I was pulling for them back when they were the new Johnny on the block and vying for a MNC, but same thing happened when a certain poster flipped me to the dark side.  

Rab?

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I think hate is a strong word. 

I think most people on here don't like Folsom because they have had so much success doing it differently than the the private schools. 

When you are different, people don't like that. 

It has nothing to with their success. There's like maybe 3 posters that dislike Folsom in general. Everyone just absolutely hates you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Ok duuuuuude. I see a ton of shit on here referencing all kinds of various puke material. And you complain about "suicide watch!?" GTFOH

In another vein…. “Hey true and loyal Folsom fans, your statistician is a bigoted jackass” who moonlights as a something something on MaxPreps. 

Hows that for thought Chrissy?

bgw

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Not true. Those same posters were spewing the same BS prior to when I was around. 

There is a search feature. Use it. 

I've been following the national boards since you were getting dropped off at school on a short yellow bus. Before this site existed back on the old board that DJ ran there was only 1-2 posters that disliked folsom with Sammy being the main one. Over the past few years the hatred has grown solely due to you. This is a fact. 

• Thanks 5
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Wait I thought you were in SoCal now?

When I first saw @GloryDays  posting again, I thought about tossing off some weak Henny Youngmanesque line like "Well, look who just flew in from our Hollywood office." (then I thought better of it)

But if your memory is right, that could literally be true...

I'm a big P.S. fan, what turn me against Folsom was the year they played Oceanside in the State Bowl game. They where up by 50 point in the 4th and would not take the starter out. I felt bad for the other players on the team who did not get a chance to get on the field and play. That was so wrong of the Folsom coaching staff. If you ever beat DLS I may change how I feel about Folsom Football Program.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I've been following the national boards since you were getting dropped off at school on a short yellow bus. Before this site existed back on the old board that DJ ran there was only 1-2 posters that disliked folsom with Sammy being the main one. Over the past few years the hatred has grown solely due to you. This is a fact. 

Why don't you tell everyone you are a Folsom bandwagon fun who doesn't even live or go near Folsom ever?

Tell the truth and stop trying to make friends. 

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

He is the Bishop Sycamore of posters around here.

At least Bishop Sycamore had the balls to schedule several national relevant teams. Folsom only scheduled DLS, well we all know how that turned out 0-4. He’s just pissed off because no matter how much his recruited up transfer laden public school tries they will need at least 30 years to be as relevant as DLS. So take you shit load of lower div also ran bowl game trophies and your we just beat a shitty SD team parade (who the fuck has a parade for also ran bowl win. Pretty damn pathetic) and keep doing you👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Block single handedly makes this board hate Folsom, which I can't blame them. I don't think most of the Cali guys really dislike Folsom but when you have a poster trolling so repulsive as he does it's easy to root against that team. 

100%

I liked Folsom until Block came into the picture.  Now I can’t decide what would be more satisfying, having Folsom become 0-5 against DLS, or watching them get destroyed by MD.  I’m thinking losing to DLS because losing to MD would be a given, but if Folsom doesn’t beat DLS this year, they may never.

• Like 5