Folsom remains the #1 in NorCal

frankyjames

30 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Wrong! Folsom is a damn good football team with one damn bad fan who has soured everyone on the board with his bullshit/Sybil/childish  personality..

Why are you being so mean?

I'm a good guy. You take this stuff too seriously. 

And thank you for the compliments on the program. It is much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Dude - BraceFace is Block. 

You’re right! Just not sure if Sybil can keep track of all her screen names. Braceface Sybil may actually think Folsom sucks while Frankyjames Sybil thinks Folsom is great. Not sure about all the other Block screen names, is Block really Block? Only Block really knows. Scary thought!!

• Haha 4

On 9/24/2021 at 8:59 PM, DLS350 said:

You’re right! Just not sure if Sybil can keep track of all her screen names. Braceface Sybil may actually think Folsom sucks while Frankyjames Sybil thinks Folsom is great. Not sure about all the other Block screen names, is Block really Block? Only Block really knows. Scary thought!!

I have you guys spinning in such circles, you think other posters are me, and I am other posters, plus random people at games.

A true win. 

27 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I have you guys spinning in such circles, you think other posters are me, and I am other posters, plus random people at games.

A true win. 

Yes, you are winning. You won the prize for the most irrelevant poster who comes on the national board and tries to peddle a recruited up transfer laden public school who has never even been #1 in NorCal. Plus your 0-4 against the only relevant team they ever played. 

14 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Yes, you are winning. You won the prize for the most irrelevant poster who comes on the national board and tries to peddle a recruited up transfer laden public school who has never even been #1 in NorCal. Plus your 0-4 against the only relevant team they ever played. 

Pretty rich coming from a manic poster who made a name solely to respond to my posts (check his history). 

Also rich coming from a guy who's school's best players are from Sacramento. Talk about transfer laden :) You are the king! :) 

9 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Pretty rich coming from a manic poster who made a name solely to respond to my posts (check his history). 

Also rich coming from a guy who's school's best players are from Sacramento. Talk about transfer laden :) You are the king! :) 

Damn, you got me. “I know you are but what am I” good comeback. You can’t talk your team into relevance. But you do have the distinction of be the #1 transfer laden recruited up public school in CA who has never been top dog in NorCal.  

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Damn, you got me. “I know you are but what am I” good comeback. You can’t talk your team into relevance. But you do have the distinction of be the #1 transfer laden recruited up public school in CA who has never been top dog in NorCal.  

You have the reputation of being the godfather of transfers in NorCal.

Sacramento is your fruit. :)

8 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

That must really piss you off your transfers couldn’t beat DLS’s transfers. Maybe you need to look in So Cal for a better group of transfers. Reno just ain’t cutting it.

Reno is a far cry from poaching Doug Brien from New Jersey and DJ Williams from Sacramento.

DLS= The GodFather of recruitment! 

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Reno is a far cry from poaching Doug Brien from New Jersey and DJ Williams from Sacramento.

DLS= The GodFather of recruitment! 

“But but but are transfers lived closer than yours” Classic excuse thread material. So why can’t Folsom beat DLS? DLS players have to walk farther to school, they’re all warn out from the commute.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So Folsom transfers got beat by a bunch of tired, long commuting, can’t get any sleep DLS transfers. I think you need a coaching change.

Actually- they weren't transfers according to the CIF. They completed a full family bonafide move into Folsom when the oldest child started HS. They lived there for 7 plus years. :) 

The psychiatrist treating you and @THEOC89must not be doing a good job.

DLS has raided Sacramento for more than kids from Reno have moved to Folsom. Sure glad those kids picked Folsom over Texas. 

Heard DLS has a deal with BART :) 

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Actually- they weren't transfers according to the CIF. They completed a full family bonafide move into Folsom when the oldest child started HS. They lived there for 7 plus years. :) 

DLS has raided Sacramento for more than kids from Reno have moved to Folsom. Sure glad those kids picked Folsom over Texas. 

Can you admit I’m not you and vice versa?

9 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

So what your saying is that CIF approved the transfer. Good to know, don’t want any of those unauthorized transfers, no cheating.

The Reno express is strong at Folsom and you don’t have to live anywhere near the school 

Folsom received another injection of talent from Reno this season. Chandon Pierre, a 6-3, 255-pound senior defensive end, led Nevada in sacks as a sophomore and junior at Bishop Manogue. Pierre’s family moved to Folsom in February, but because it was not deemed a full-family move, CIF transfer rules required him to sit out until the Sept. 28 game against Rocklin.

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Folsom is a fraud 

Folsom isn’t breaking rules, but Folsom has a different set of rules than the rest of us,” Oak Ridge coach Eric Cavaliere said. “The open enrollment issue is big.

Now you did it!!!… We are about to get a Mile long post with Links and expansion’s about how Folsom Doesn’t Have Open Enrollment…. 🤣🤣

Funny hearing these same clowns talk about transfers, when 90 percent of the kids playing on DLS, SJB, and Bosco would be considered "transfers" going to any public school. 

Real rich pointing out 3 kids coming from Reno that moved to Folsom over a decade.

DLS has kids riding BART to school from hours away, even plucking kids from Sacramento. SJB and MD are brining kids in for a semester and sending them "home," after football season.

Nothing to see here. :)

Winning!