Jump to content

Georgia Week 6 Scoreboard


Recommended Posts

Fall is officially here and my allergies are kicking my ass...

Thursday games:

Northside (Columbus,GA) @ Whitewater (Fayetteville,GA) 

Rutland (Macon,GA) @ Perry (GA) 

Hardaway (Columbus,GA) @ Spencer (Columbus,GA) 

Troup (La Grange,GA) @ Columbus (GA) 

Cedartown (GA) @ Calhoun (GA) 

Temple (GA) @ Best Academy (Atlanta,GA) 

Nothing big tonight.... 

I think the Calhoun-Cedartown game is a make up game from earlier in the season... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Fall is officially here and my allergies are kicking my ass...

Thursday games:

Northside (Columbus,GA) @ Whitewater (Fayetteville,GA) 

Rutland (Macon,GA) @ Perry (GA) 

Hardaway (Columbus,GA) @ Spencer (Columbus,GA) 

Troup (La Grange,GA) @ Columbus (GA) 

Cedartown (GA) @ Calhoun (GA) 

Temple (GA) @ Best Academy (Atlanta,GA) 

Nothing big tonight.... 

I think the Calhoun-Cedartown game is a make up game from earlier in the season... 

 

Calhoun vs. Cedartown will be good. Two top ten teams from their classifications. Cedartown is favored by 12 in Maxwell Ratings, but I have Calhoun winning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Calhoun vs. Cedartown will be good. Two top ten teams from their classifications. Cedartown is favored by 12 in Maxwell Ratings, but I have Calhoun winning. 

I think Calhoun takes it too... 

Cedartown is a Good 4A squad but Calhoun is one of those teams you gotta wake up early to beat.... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the Columbus schools consolidated they'd be a serious force... 

But the problem with that is which schools would you consolidate: 

You have 

Columbus HS-4A

Kendrick HS-5A

Northside HS-5A

Spencer HS -4A

Hardaway HS-4A

Shaw HS-4A 

Jordan HS-4A

Carver HS-4A

The other thing is they're all so split at what sports they're good at... 

Carver is good in Football and Basketball... 

Shaw used to be good in Football... 

Columbus HS is A Baseball powerhouse... 

Northside is also a Baseball school... 

Kendrick used to be good a football.... but Kendrick and Shaw suffer from Northside eating into their districts... 

Spencer.... idk.... 

Jordan-Baseball 

Hardaway-Baseball

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If the Columbus schools consolidated they'd be a serious force... 

But the problem with that is which schools would you consolidate: 

You have 

Columbus HS-4A

Kendrick HS-5A

Northside HS-5A

Spencer HS -4A

Hardaway HS-4A

Shaw HS-4A 

Jordan HS-4A

Carver HS-4A

The other thing is they're all so split at what sports they're good at... 

Carver is good in Football and Basketball... 

Shaw used to be good in Football... 

Columbus HS is A Baseball powerhouse... 

Northside is also a Baseball school... 

Kendrick used to be good a football.... but Kendrick and Shaw suffer from Northside eating into their districts... 

Spencer.... idk.... 

Jordan-Baseball 

Hardaway-Baseball

 

 

 

Jordan just canceled their season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

From what I've seen of Grayson... 

The Offense isn't gonna cut it against this MC team... 

They have weapons but this MC Defense is Fantastic...

I agree. MC has been playing good ball all year so far. I don't think Grayson can score enough to keep up. 

I hope it is a good game. Grayson may be at the beginning of a slump. The talent base wanes at times for teams and it happens to the best.

A lack of transfers will bring equity in Gwinnett. That and the improvement of others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rutland (Macon,GA) 7 @ Perry (GA) 49 FINAL 

Mcintosh (Fayetteville,GA) 0 @ Griffin (GA) 40 Final 

Liberty (Hinesville,GA) 14 @ Johnson (Savannah,GA) 14-OT 

Northside (Columbus,GA) 6 @ Whitewater (Fayetteville,GA) 40-4th Qtr 

Temple (GA) 41 @ BEST Academy (Atlanta,GA) 8 FINAL 

Cedartown (GA) 7 @ Calhoun (GA) 24 4th qtr

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

So if Grayson wins, that would mean that Mill Creek was fool's gold, right?

Grayson is kind of Jeckyll and Hyde this season like Colquitt. 

If they show up, it will be a great game and could go either way. If they have a game like a couple they've had this season, Mill Creek might stomp their ass real good.

It's a nice matchup. 

I'm taking the Hawks though. Idk what type spread but, maybe something like... 28 to 14 or even more of a gap. 35 to 14 maybe. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Grayson is kind of Jeckyll and Hyde this season like Colquitt. 

If they show up, it will be a great game and could go either way. If they have a game like a couple they've had this season, Mill Creek might stomp their ass real good.

It's a nice matchup. 

I'm taking the Hawks though. Idk what type spread but, maybe something like... 28 to 14 or even more of a gap. 35 to 14 maybe. 

I think the computer Maxwell has MC a 24 point favorite.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I think the computer Maxwell has MC a 24 point favorite.

Mill Creek appears to have a legit nasty defense. If they have a weakness there, Grayson has to find it. Nobody else has yet. Norcross is the only team that's put more than 10 points up against them and that was a measly 13 points to Mill Creek's 41. 

Yeah, idk if I expect Grayson to do 21 points. Giving them 14 is giving them some decent credit.

It really is kind of difficult to gauge Mill Creek right now though. Their competition so far is lack luster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...