Georgia Week 6 Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Peep this: last night was homecoming for Warner Robins. Warner Robins running clocked LEE COUNTY. Who you know scheduling a perennial title contender/number 1 team in their classification as a homecoming opponent? Especially a team in a higher classification. Talk about letting ya nuts hang...lololololol. 

Warner Robins takes 5A this year. 

Theyre on a different level... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Warner Robins takes 5A this year. 

Theyre on a different level... 

And we gotta go all the way to Camden next week. 6 weeks of playing teams from higher classifications and scoring at will (lowest scoring output was 48). I really feel like if WR runs the table, they should finish in the top 25 in the national polls at the end of the year. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Cairo is far from one of our best teams by the way. 

Nobody gives a shit about Cairo. They played some garbage Florida teams. You brought them up as some failed attempt to cheat bump about beating any Florida team. Doesn’t matter how bad they are, just having FL after their name was good enough.

And if Cairo is a nobody, why bring them up? 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nobody gives a shit about Cairo. They played some garbage Florida teams. You brought them up as some failed attempt to cheat bump about beating any Florida team. Doesn’t matter how bad they are, just having FL after their name was good enough.

And if Cairo is a nobody, why bring them up? 

Damn... you really don't like losing to Georgia do you? Chillax....lol. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll be honest. 

If they beat Collins Hill in region play... 

Yes

7A this year isn't as hard hitting as usual.... 

Hmmm... interesting. Only teams I can see winning it all is Milton, North Cobb, Mill Creek and Collins Hill. Can't really think of sleeper teams who are good enough to win it. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

And we gotta go all the way to Camden next week. 6 weeks of playing teams from higher classifications and scoring at will (lowest scoring output was 48). I really feel like if WR runs the table, they should finish in the top 25 in the national polls at the end of the year. 

I think WR is top 3 in the state. Maybe Mill Creek and Buford are ahead of them in my book. Buford losing OOS does not diminish their legitimacy. Mill Creek is straight for real so no doubt about them.

WR is just playing at another level and are simply one of the best in state, regardless of class.

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I think WR is top 3 in the state. Maybe Mill Creek and Buford are ahead of them in my book. Buford losing OOS does not diminish their legitimacy. Mill Creek is straight for real so no doubt about them.

WR is just playing at another level and are simply one of the best in state, regardless of class.

I'd take WR over Buford this year. Line play is important, and that's a weakness of Buford surprisingly.....this year. Our line play at WR is why we're so good. Skill positions matter, but without those lines you ain't going as far as you want. 

• Like 3