Vaccine Mandates are Facing huge Protests Around the Globe.

Slotback Right

3 hours ago, Rippers said:

PS:  When your go to move is to "quote" someone while editing that quote to make the author look bad,  proves that you are the disingenuous liar incapable of holding, much less sustaining, an intelligent discussion over a disagreement of opinion.

You mean you just saw

how stupid you sound ???

....Or don't you see the irony

of your very own post...

image.jpeg.871429402a04e6a027da5d76794950b1.jpeg

6 hours ago, Troll said:

uh huh...

Does giving up their life's profession count ???

Oh, and don't think I missed this gem of yours. Here you are insinuating that there is an international conspiracy that is threatening to fire every single doctor who speaks your truth about your supposed "vaccine instant death" syndrome.  Lets skip the families of the fallen, lets skip their friends, co-workers, anyone?  "They" only need to shut up the providers.  Oh, and at the same time, "they" are firing health care workers, including doctors, who refuse to get vaccinated.  Oops, doesn't that contradict "giving up their life's profession"?  

This falls right in line with your supposed and debunked "86% spontaneous abortion rate".

Just stop dude.  The only one who believes your shit is you.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rippers said:

If patients were dying right away because of the vaccination, the doctors would be screaming bloody murder to anyone who will listen.  Not just some obscure rando found on Twitter, most doctors.  But wait, what are they doing?

7 hours ago, Rippers said:

And its also not happening on a wide scale because the doctors who would be aware of it would be singing to the high heavens about the danger of the vaccine instead of promoting it. 

52 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Oh, and don't think I missed this gem of yours. Here you are insinuating that there is an international conspiracy 

ACTUALLY that's just you

trying to make shiat up

to try and justify

your failed data...

52 minutes ago, Rippers said:

The only one who believes my shit is me.

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

Nah, its you backtracking when proven wrong yet again.

I will give you credit for one thing; you have the emoji game of a 13 year old girl.  And that is a compliment.

if all the doctors support your failed stance

Then why is there a vax requirement needed for them ??? LOL

and why are medical professionals getting fired for refusing it ?

🤓

PS: backtracking is yet another poor guess of yours..🤡

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Israel no longer the "frontrunner" when it comes to vax %

(now that they changed the "fully vaxed" requirements and timing...🙄)

but being the hotspot they are now, after including and jabbing all those children...well...

not actually a good sign...is it. 

🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, Rippers said:

Just stop dude.  The only one who believes your shit is you.

Would you believe the official UK numbers ???

image.thumb.png.21dd12f81bc977f65f50eaf5682c6cb9.png

data from the UK Health Security Agency’s Covid-19 vaccine surveillance report documenting recent Covid case counts.

unvaccinated-3432.jpg

According to the data, Covid case counts diverge between the vaccinated and unvaccinated around age 30, with less unvaccinated people being infected with Covid (738.4) than vaccinated people (763.6).

Alarmingly, the Covid infection rate more than doubles around the age of 40, with vaccinated people accounting for 1,281.8 cases, while unvaccinated 40-year-olds only reported 690 cases.

The trend of Covid infections despite double-vaccination continues into age groups past 49, with older age groups showing a similar pattern.

The data, which seemingly disproves the “vaccines work” narrative, caused distress on social media, with many blaming mandatory government vaccination schemes for spreading the very virus they claim to want to stop.

If you're over 30 and double-vaxxed, you're more likely to contract Covid than if you are unvaccinated according to latest UK govt data.

If you're over 40, you're almost 2x as likely 🤯

Therefore 1 of the key premises behind mandated vaccines seems to be demonstrably false.

— Alex Macdonald (@alexfmac) October 13, 2021

PS:

the data from the UK government shows 70% of people in the UK that died of Covid last month were fully vaccinated.

BTW: fascinating. 70% of the people in the UK that died of Covid in Sept. were fully vaccinated. Why isn’t that common knowledge?

🤔

16 hours ago, Rippers said:

Nah, its you backtracking when proven wrong yet again.

I will give you credit for one thing; you have the emoji game of a 13 year old girl.  And that is a compliment.

Troll wins the stupid contest.  He always wins.  Below he proves that with another study that contradicts his claim that being vaccinated will kill you quicker than being unvaccinated.  

I learned a long time ago it is a waste of time trying to talk sense to a goofy idiot.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Troll wins the stupid contest.  He always wins.  Below he proves that with another study that contradicts his claim that being vaccinated will kill you quicker than being unvaccinated.  

I learned a long time ago it is a waste of time trying to talk sense to a goofy idiot.  

It's not some STUDY dummy...

It's the ACTUAL UK GOV REPORTED CASES.

Again... not my numbers,

So I  guess the UK government and people

are the goofy idiots here 🤣

PS: Unless of course it's just you...

in the moron convention 👍

💩

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 7:13 AM, Atticus Finch said:

This thread is about protesting, think tank.

It's also about mandating

some experimental vax...

with unknown ingredients...

and zero liability.

🤓

PS: have you seen all the actual numbers from

the rest of the world

upon this vax introduction ???

🤔

BTW: image.png.fea19739a3933030a7daa2ecdaa490da.png

...or have you not learned your ABC's yet. 

💩

I didn't even read what he posted but when I saw Nolebull813 had posted something I *knew* it was dumb.

I tried to find something more recent but this is from July.

• CDC data shows that as of July 12, more than 159 million people had been fully vaccinated, and there were 5,492 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among them.

So that's .003454% for those wondering.

But please continue misrepresenting the facts just so that you never have to change your preconceived opinion.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I didn't even read what he posted but when I saw Nolebull813 had posted something I *knew* it was dumb.

I tried to find something more recent but this is from July.

• CDC data shows that as of July 12, more than 159 million people had been fully vaccinated, and there were 5,492 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among them.

So that's .003454% for those wondering.

But please continue misrepresenting the facts just so that you never have to change your preconceived opinion.

Colin Powell was fully vaccinated 

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Colin Powell was fully vaccinated 

I know.

If this is your response to what I posted then you're the problem, not me.

As for deaths....

With 48 states and territories reporting, there were 5,492 confirmed breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among them. Those cases included 5,189 hospitalizations and 1,063 deaths. 

So roughly .0006685% of people who have been fully vaccinated have died from COVID-19.

In other words, 99.9993315% of people who have been fully vaccinated have *not* died from COVID-19.

This is why people call you stupid.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know.

If this is your response to what I posted then you're the problem, not me.

As for deaths....

With 48 states and territories reporting, there were 5,492 confirmed breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among them. Those cases included 5,189 hospitalizations and 1,063 deaths. 

So roughly .0006685% of people who have been fully vaccinated have died from COVID-19.

In other words, 99.9993315% of people who have been fully vaccinated have *not* died from COVID-19.

This is why people call you stupid.

Are you a doctor?

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Troll ignoring my 100% factual recitation of the numbers and counters with another post about Israel.

Dude is such a  joke.

The posted  graphs also do not provide any context regarding vaccination rates; just says "mass vaccination program in Israel", but only shows the number of total deaths in mostly third world countries.  It also ignores the drop, for the most part, of the initial spikes after the December 16 start dates.  You know, about 5 weeks after the first people got their first shot.

As for Powell, he was 84 and had multiple comorbidities.  The vaccine is not a preventative measure, as I have said before.  There is no such thing as a preventative measure against mother nature.  Its a deterrent, and an effective one that that.

From the King County, Washington DOH:

4f29edaa4036555b3c134c7a3e8694e2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Troll ignoring my 100% factual recitation of the numbers

As your definition of "fully vaxed"

is a meaningless stat with extremely poor context

(on top of being designed to mislead 🙄)

the answer to your "factual recitation of a mis-defined number" is ...

"So What ?"

🤣

PS: Now if you want to see "ignorant"... 💩

check all your replies...👍

image.png.fea19739a3933030a7daa2ecdaa490da.png