Top 100 released for MaxPreps

FootballGuy

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty much the same way I see it too.

I have a bit of an irrational dislike for Grayson, so I'm going against my state in that match-up. If I was at the game, I'd sit on the Hoover side. B|

Same with IMG. Go Hoover!

Man, I hope someone can catch lightning in a bottle eventually and whip their ass., 

Aw, really?  Now you've hurt my feelings!  xD  I would and have rooted for Colquitt in OOS games.  Heck, I've even rooted for Colquitt in some IS games.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fred said:

Aw, really?  Now you've hurt my feelings!  xD  I would and have rooted for Colquitt in OOS games.  Heck, I've even rooted for Colquitt in some IS games.

I said it was irrational. xD

I can admit when I'm having difficulty with doing what I "should" be doing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I will pull for Grayson vs Curtis and all teams except if the play Colquitt in the playoffs.

Care to elaborate on this?

I would think that if Hoover loses to Grayson and that happened to be the Bucs' lone loss of the season, hoover really wouldn't "suffer" that much.....especially if Grayson goes 15-0.

34 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Care to elaborate on this?

I would think that if Hoover loses to Grayson and that happened to be the Bucs' lone loss of the season, hoover really wouldn't "suffer" that much.....especially if Grayson goes 15-0.

If Grayson goes 15-0  it's makes Hoover look better. I pull for Colquitt because of the Hoover connection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I definitely hope Hoover takes out IMG... but damn.. they caught them in Week 11, Nov. 3rd... by that time IMG is a machine.

I would rather have had IMG in week 11 than in week 1.  We had a lot of improvement in those 10 weeks integrating new players, new schemes, and players getting used to new positions.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I got a feeling that East is gonna hand IMG their 1st L of the season.

Lol... 

So you think IMG beats Chandler AZ, Corona Centennial CA, St. Frances Academy MD, St. John's DC, Miami Central FL, Miami Northwestern FL, & Venice FL..... but little crappy East UT beats IMG?

I believe you may be mistaken and have actually picked the least likely team to beat them, but ok.

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Grayson 24-17 over Hoover, and Grayson 20-10 over John Curtis. Just a guess bc Idk what to expect. Grayson didnt overly impress vs Tucker in their spring game... but, Tucker is loaded and good themselves so who knows.

C'mon now for having 8 days with a new team and coach i would expect either team to overly impress

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol... 

So you think IMG beats Chandler AZ, Corona Centennial CA, St. Frances Academy MD, St. John's DC, Miami Central FL, Miami Northwestern FL, & Venice FL..... but little crappy East UT beats IMG?

I believe you may be mistaken and have actually picked the least likely team to beat them, but ok.

re-visit this convo on 10/20 or 10/21

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2017 at 6:49 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Related image

So disappointing... No Vista Murrieta.  

I'm thinking it is one of those silly MaxPreps mistakes where they got the VM mixed up with MV. It's supposed to be Vista Murrieta and not Mission Viejo. That's the only explanation. 

:ph34r:

Thank GOODNESS we SUCKED last week! Cause if, heaven forbid, we were numero uno in Jawja, what the TIFT?:/

On 7/30/2017 at 5:54 PM, Fred said:

Well, take this fer what it's worth! To a MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD, we ALL HATE Grayson to the VERY CORE! Without cheatin and stealin, you goats couldn't fall outta bed without assistance!

On 7/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, ECHS05 said:

Grayson 24-17 over Hoover, and Grayson 20-10 over John Curtis. Just a guess bc Idk what to expect. Grayson didnt overly impress vs Tucker in their spring game... but, Tucker is loaded and good themselves so who knows.

Not bad for a July 30th guess.

Grayson won by more in both cases. Not giving them enough credit obviously.

• Like 1