Classless per usual. servite community

HurricaneNick

Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students. The ghetto of the trinity league aka servite. Classless but that’s how short shaft @Slotback Right likes it. Poverty program at its finest. Can’t wait to beat the shit out of that scumbag thomas. He condones all of this garbage.  So does short shaft. They beat up on bush league teams and don’t know how to act. Horrible but not surprising. 

CDCB9787-0BD1-423E-B00B-96CB09527E67.jpeg

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Unbelievable but not surprising looking at the absolute trash that @Sammyswordsman is and his posts are.

Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLU parents and students!? Not surprised one bit. I am sure @Sammyswordsman partook in it as well. 

Not surprising at all. That’s who they are! 

• Like 1

This is common practice for Servite students at games. They are known for this crap behavior. It was well publicized when they were shouting racial epithets at MD basketball players and yelling ‘fat’ jokes at McKnight. Doug Gottlieb said he had anti Semitic taunts yelled at him when playing against Servite. They can’t beat us on the field or the court so they resort this. Servite you are predictable. Stay classy as always!

http://www.insidesocal.com/paspreps/2009/01/21/more-claims-of-racial-issues-a/?doing_wp_cron=1633290642.2410340309143066406250

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

This is common practice for Servite students at games. They are known for this crap behavior. It was well publicized when they were shouting racial epithets at MD basketball players and yelling ‘fat’ jokes at McKnight. Doug Gottlieb said he had anti Semitic taunts yelled at him when playing against Servite. They can’t beat us on the field or the court so they resort this. Servite you are predictable. Stay classy as always!

http://www.insidesocal.com/paspreps/2009/01/21/more-claims-of-racial-issues-a/?doing_wp_cron=1633290642.2410340309143066406250

This so fits what their main poster portrays on here. Same shit. Not surprised one bit lol

What a loser program

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

This so fits what their main poster portrays on here. Same shit. Not surprised one bit lol

What a loser program

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Good stuff brother. Can't stand for racist stuff like @Sammyswordsman. What an embarrassment. 

So You are Directly Accusing @Sammyswordsman of Being a Racist Because High School Kids he has Nothing to do with Said Racist Things….

@Bodysurf since you are in Agreement with Block are you also Saying That @Sammyswordsmanis a Racist….

What Specifically Has Sammy ever posted anywhere that indicates he is a racist…. I have Never seen Anything….

You need to Grow Up…. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

So You are Directly Accusing @Sammyswordsman of Being a Racist Because High School Kids he has Nothing to do with Said Racist Things….

@Bodysurf since you are in Agreement with Block are you also Saying That @Sammyswordsmanis a Racist….

What Specifically Has Sammy ever posted anywhere that indicates he is a racist…. I have Never seen Anything….

You need to Grow Up…. 

Actually- Based on that guys forum behavior, multiple personas, across MULTIPLE boards, it makes total sense.

Classless and insane dude. Makes total sense. You are right there with him suicide watch boy. 

Your team got the brakes blown off them last night. 

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Actually- Based on that guys forum behavior, multiple personas, across MULTIPLE boards, it makes total sense.

Aren’t you just describing yourself here?  Seriously, projecting your own misgivings on someone else is supposed to make you feel good or something?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You need to Grow Up…. 

Surf was in agreement about servite being a loser program. I also agree!! 

Anyway, servite culture has always been classless. I remember Cody fajardo’s dad (a physically big dude) saying a white MD fan was acting like a N***** at the game. Slot back was smiling ear to ear when he heard that! Troy’s type of people! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Surf was in agreement about servite being a loser program. I also agree!! 

Anyway, servite culture has always been classless. I remember Cody fajardo’s dad (a physically big dude) saying a white MD fan was acting like a N***** at the game. Slot back was smiling ear to ear when he heard that! Troy’s type of people! 

Notice how equally insane posters like @THEOC89 rushed to his defense, yet didn't deny any of it.

Two peas in a loser pod. 

41 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Not at all. My post had absolutely nothing to do with Sammy who I actually appreciate on this board as he brings value to it. My post speaks to the institution of Servite specifically that has a history of and reputation for racist behavior. Of course it is very small percent of the Servite people who are this way. But it doesn’t matter because it takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole bunch and give the school a bad reputation, which it has for this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Not at all. My post had absolutely nothing to do with Sammy who I actually appreciate on this board as he brings value to it. My post speaks to the institution of Servite specifically that has a history of and reputation for racist behavior. Of course it is very small percent of the Servite people who are this way. But it doesn’t matter because it takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole bunch and give the school a bad reputation, which it has for this.

Appreciate your response!… I just wanted to Clarify Because @frankyjames is clearly Calling out Sammy as a Racist….

It’s unsettling to hear these things about Servite, and you are correct it is the Few Bad apple’s that taint the rest… 

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that it was just @frankyjames accusing @Sammyswordsman of Being a Racist and you had nothing to do with that…. 🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1