Classless per usual. servite community

HurricaneNick

3 hours ago, Testadura said:

will,

in Jersey, we all learned about slavery and the Southern migration away from the Southern white antagonists, whose progeny inhabit this Board.  Jewish people and others have studied the concept of collective guilt especially concerning Germany.  I'd recommend some books, but why?  But I would suggest thinking about whether 1-2 generations removed is sufficient to extinguish the despicable racist impulses of the slave-owning, slave-tolerating, Jim Crow whites down South.  They figuratively or virtually are standing right next to you as we speak.

what are your thoughts, given "it still exists"?

I think as you do concerning where they are. I don't paint with a broad brush unless there is a wide area to cover. Being taught is no where near living it. It gives you a picture but that picture is not in color. 

Being a black man in todays world, I can't say 2 or 3 generations is enough to wipe away anything. The hate has been passed down and will continue to be passed down. I see it often. The prejudice that exist. 

Many would not think it exist to the degree that it does. Some believe because it is 2021, times have changed. The only thing that changed is the way it is presented.

The proof is shown in these pages. It was shown in the killing of George Floyd. That showed the brashness with which they feel about the value of our lives. It was a cautionary tale in which America awakened. When it did rise up and say enough is enough, it was meet with the vitriol of snakes disguised as human beings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

:) Cola Cola we hope… lol, but that’s not much better for you or worse perhaps depending on dosage.  If I’m not mistaken, the original formula had cocaine as an ingredient.   

But seriously, take it easy with the sugar.  

Yes, the soda. 1 a day. Preferably in the am. You are coreect about the original. Must have been fun.

No worries. When I hit 50, better selfcare was a must.

On 10/3/2021 at 12:58 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students. The ghetto of the trinity league aka servite. Classless but that’s how short shaft @Slotback Right likes it. Poverty program at its finest. Can’t wait to beat the shit out of that scumbag thomas. He condones all of this garbage.  So does short shaft. They beat up on bush league teams and don’t know how to act. Horrible but not surprising. 

CDCB9787-0BD1-423E-B00B-96CB09527E67.jpeg

So, I have read through this thread, and I find one glaring omission. Where's the link to the story? I tried to find one on Google...nothing. DuckDuckGo...nothing.

All Hurricane Nick provided, is the above vague apology for "inappropriate and offensive actions."

Yet somehow Servite hater Nick claims "Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students."

I'd rather not rely on Servite hater Nick's interpretation of the above apology. So I repeat...Where's the link?

24 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

So, I have read through this thread, and I find one glaring omission. Where's the link to the story? I tried to find one on Google...nothing. DuckDuckGo...nothing.

All Hurricane Nick provided, is the above vague apology for "inappropriate and offensive actions."

Yet somehow Servite hater Nick claims "Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students."

I'd rather not rely on Servite hater Nick's interpretation of the above apology. So I repeat...Where's the link?

Good morning girl. Dinner time at the geriatric facility? Anyway, it’s no secret what happened. People talk. Try looking on twitter, you know, where you get all your other servite info Lol. I pity you for being so desperate. Embarrassing. I was told this from multiple people directly affiliated with OLu and servite. Parents and alumni. As i’m sure you remember, I went to multiple servite games during the covid spring season. (Tickets you couldn’t get) I have more connections to your school than you do. I have no reason to lie about what kids are doing in the stands. Don’t really give a shit about what you think, we know all about your character. You can go and find out for yourself. It was bad enough that they had to go public with an apology. This is NOT uncharacteristic of servite. Be thankful there’s no link. Would make you guys look worse than you already do. 

Go back to posting about the election being stolen!! It’s only almost been a year. 🤡 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good morning girl. Dinner time at the geriatric facility? Anyway, it’s no secret what happened. People talk. Try looking on twitter, you know, where you get all your other servite info Lol. I pity you for being so desperate. Embarrassing. I was told this from multiple people directly affiliated with OLu and servite. Parents and alumni. As i’m sure you remember, I went to multiple servite games during the covid spring season. (Tickets you couldn’t get) I have more connections to your school than you do. I have no reason to lie about what kids are doing in the stands. Don’t really give a shit about what you think, we know all about your character. You can go and find out for yourself. It was bad enough that they had to go public with an apology. This is NOT uncharacteristic of servite. Be thankful there’s no link. Would make you guys look worse than you already do. 

Go back to posting about the election being stolen!! It’s only almost been a year. 🤡 

Careful, Slot might downvote you.

Hahaha.

bgw

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Testadura said:

Hoover, i exaggerated to make a point.  i don't buy collective guilt, and was in a ball-bustin' way reacting to the cadre of Southerners feeling his pain, giving him solace, and helping him to find endless perpetrators outside of themselves.  a descendant of a "bad" Southern person is his own person, with the ability to make his own life.  my posts speak to that, and that OT poster--I didn't know who he was at the time, God help me--was re-living his childhood and spraying the blame on us buggers up North while taking up the mantle for the Servite insurrection.  It's irrational and leads to psychosis.

I certainly hope you find peace within youurself. You sound confused.

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Coulda swore Nick drove a Porche Taycan... but yeah you right bout Officer Slot.

bgw

The boss wants to have kids soon. Had to get something with space. She doesn’t know that women aren’t the only ones that can fake orgasms 😏😏 Hurricane nick as a dad? Christ be with us. 

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

...I have no reason to lie about what kids are doing in the stands. Don’t really give a shit about what you think, we know all about your character. You can go and find out for yourself. It was bad enough that they had to go public with an apology. This is NOT uncharacteristic of servite. Be thankful there’s no link. Would make you guys look worse than you already do...

Just as I thought...no link. It obviously wasn't a big enough deal to make it into the local papers. No one even mentioned it on any of the local boards. For all you know they could have been chanting "F Joe Biden!"

There's no evidence at all that there was anything racial about it. Yet because of your unsubstantiated post, we now have 6 pages of people speculating that Servite is racist. For all you know the O Lu people may have been complaining about the lopsided score, and simply got told to F-off. Maybe they moon'd 'em. I don't know, and neither do you.

As to your not having any reason to lie...I believe your reason for starting this thread was simply to discourage people of color from attending Servite. I guess you're getting worried now that Servite is becoming more and more of a threat to your precious Monarchs.

By the way...how do you reconcile your claim that Servite is a "poverty program" with your other post in this thread where you said, "Servite is entirely funded by Yoruba Linda/Anaheim Hills money. Two affluent, predominantly white communities." So which is it? Were you lying about it being a "poverty program," or were you lying about its funding being "affluent?"

But yeah, you'd never lie about Servite...What was I thinking. 🙄

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Just as I thought...no link. It obviously wasn't a big enough deal to make it into the local papers. No one even mentioned it on any of the local boards. For all you know they could have been chanting "F Joe Biden!"

There's no evidence at all that there was anything racial about it. Yet because of your unsubstantiated post, we now have 6 pages of people speculating that Servite is racist. For all you know the O Lu people may have been complaining about the lopsided score, and simply got told to F-off. Maybe they moon'd 'em. I don't know, and neither do you.

As to your not having any reason to lie...I believe your reason for starting this thread was simply to discourage people of color from attending Servite. I guess you're getting worried now that Servite is becoming more and more of a threat to your precious Monarchs.

By the way...how do you reconcile your claim that Servite is a "poverty program" with your other post in this thread where you said, "Servite is entirely funded by Yoruba Linda/Anaheim Hills money. Two affluent, predominantly white communities." So which is it? Were you lying about it being a "poverty program," or were you lying about its funding being "affluent?"

Well… you’re known to be of that variety. 

bgw

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

You’re a lot dumber than I thought. Wow. Vanderbilt football is a poverty program but has an $11 billion endowment. Do you understand what I mean now? The PROGRAM is garbage. Idiot. Clueless. 

Now to address the real bullshit you stated. I’m hoping to discourage people of color from attending servite? How dumb are you?  1. Why would that matter to me. 2. Who the fuck reads this site when deciding where to send their kid for school? Just pulling more lies out of your ass. 

I had servite alumni I went to grammar school with tell me how embarrassing the racial issue at the game was. Of course you’re trying to downplay it and make it something it’s not. Why get on social media and apologize for telling someone to “F off”? Gotta love short shaft logic. Again, shouting racial slurs is nothing new for you boys, that’s who you are. 

& to address the comedic part of your post, servite doesn’t worry me at all. The cupboard is bare after this year and we both know that. Another lame, but failed  attempt by you. 

Like I’ve said before, what happened at the game is not a secret. You just haven’t heard about it because your servite “connections”are limited to whatever you can find on the internet. Anyway, we’ll beat the shit out of you clowns in a couple and you won’t hear a single racial slur from our side. Sorry you can’t say the same! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I keep telling y’all the Trinity hate is real 

Bro I fucking get it , it’s the same or it was like that in BNU,  it was on sight if we saw the OP wearing Bergen or Bosco down the Jersey shore, massive brawls,

but I feel like now all these kids have the same personal trainers and played on same AAU teams that they are more friendly then they used to be,

but then again one of the red headed fucks from Oradell or Bosco firebombed our football game so maybe the hate is still there 

A6C7D8EF-6740-47A2-A3B8-E21E2B045AF9.jpeg

• Like 4

Nothing breeds racism as much as segregation. And, the nature of the layout of neighborhoods in southern California produces the most segregated society in the country, by far. Yes, taken as a whole, it is a highly diverse melting pot. But, upon closer inspection, you see people of various races clustered in highly homogenous neighborhoods. Much of Orange County is heavily white or Asian; very few black people. The neighborhoods in SoCal with a large black representation end up being almost entirely black. And so on. This is why I've said SoCal is in some ways the most racist urban area in the country. People live in their own areas and differing areas are frequently a long drive away. The kids that go to Servite, Mater Dei, JSerra etc have likely spent very little time around black people. Sad.

So, as everybody knows by now, this thread started with unsubstantiated claims of racist behavior in the Servite/O Lu game.

I doubted him, and asked for a link. Little Nick couldn't provide one, and told me to do my own research. So I did, and found no link to any story in the local newspapers, no mention of the alleged incident on any of the local boards, and no mention in Servite's twitter, nor in O Lu's twitter. 

All breezy Nick could provide, was a vague apology for some unknown incident, which he proceeded to call racist.

I called BS, and was going to leave it there, when, without looking for it, I found something to back up my take on this alleged incident.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:32 PM, Slotback Right said:

The green portion of my post has turned out to be the true story, and unlike Breezy Nick, I WILL provide a link.

There is a weekly podcast run by Dan Albano of the Orange County Register, and Scott Barajas (who I believe is a Mater Dei Alum, but I'm not certain about that).

Anyway while recapping the Servite/O Lu game, Barajas stated that the Orange Lutheran fans were upset about something...namely the half-back pass for Servite's final TD. Since the Friars were already up 49-12, the trick play didn't sit too well with the O Lu side. (Barajas managed to point out that it was not the first time he had seen Servite HC Thomas do something like that)...At least that should make Nicky happy. 

That's what this was all about. I'm sure they let the Friar fans know about it, and evidently got told to f-off. (That last sentence is just speculation on my part, but the issue was the late trick play when already up 49-12).

The podcast discusses the game between the 32:00 mark and 45:00. Barajas's comments on the incident (which doesn't mention racist behavior) starts at the 38:15 mark. Here's the link:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/34776/9320216

5 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

That's what this was all about. I'm sure they let the Friar fans know about it, and evidently got told to f-off. (That last sentence is just speculation on my part, but the issue was the late trick play when already up 49-12).

Shocking how dumb you are. Literally shocking. 

Admitting your own speculation. No evidence to your claim. You posted a link that explains why the OLu fans were upset but doesn’t talk what the student section did in response. servite education for ya. I’m sure you feel like you accomplished something here. What a bum.