Oh Block!

DLS350

33 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Cal Preps recognizes it as one bad night for Folsom, but realizes they are still #1. Easy peasy. 

Are you John Gruden's publicist?  Because he is selling a can of nonsense with his explanations as well.   Being the top Public in NorCal is like having the best Car in North Korea: 🤣

• Haha 8

27 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Cal Preps recognizes it as one bad night for Folsom, but realizes they are still #1. Easy peasy. 

That’s exactly what happened, I called Mr Cal Preps to confirm. He told me you beat the Spartans in 2014 and you mom makes a mean chickie nuggies. Then he started talking about the carnal knowledge he had of you mom and I hung up, I didn’t need the mental image a two walruses going at it. But yes, they are still #1

• Haha 4

Block has now created his own Tier thread on NCP and of course he has Folsom in Tier 1. I don’t post there but read it and he’s doing the exact same thing there as he’s doing here.

This guy is such a loser with no life that he has to create multiple screen names, bogus screen names pretending to be current members and taking other members ideas for posts and trying to turn them into his own. Mods, when is this clown gonna be banned and never allowed to join again? He’s a cancer that needs to be cut out of here. Permanently!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Block has now created his own Tier thread on NCP and of course he has Folsom in Tier 1. I don’t post there but read it and he’s doing the exact same thing there as he’s doing here.

This guy is such a loser with no life that he has to create multiple screen names, bogus screen names pretending to be current members and    taking other members ideas for posts and trying to turn them into his own. Mods, when is this clown gonna be banned and never allowed to join again? He’s a cancer that needs to be cut out of here. Permanently!!

Yes, he is a Total Loser…. And on the Nor Cal Board he lies and says He did not Copy the Tiers from @Sammyswordsman he acts like The National Board doesn’t exist…🤣

@frankyjames is just a Sad, Internet Troll who is obsessed with Folsom and @Sammyswordsman and Desperate for Attention…

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, he is a Total Loser…. And on the Nor Cal Board he lies and says He did not Copy the Tiers from @Sammyswordsman he acts like The National Board doesn’t exist…🤣

@frankyjames is just a Sad, Internet Troll who is obsessed with Folsom and @Sammyswordsman and Desperate for Attention…

Ya right! The National Board doesn’t exist so I guess the 10 or so Sybil screen names he’s created don’t exist either? It’s truly scary what this guy does, he’s a liar and in his own reality!!

• Like 3