Texas A&M is paying players

HurricaneNick

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HurricaneNick enough with flaunting this bullshit, What the fuck do you do  to be able to travel to tall these games all over the country 

I just don’t fucking get it, I can’t even afford to fill my car to be able to make a fuddgeruckers run

Most people are clueless how much money the top 2% has.  

27 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HurricaneNick enough with flaunting this bullshit, What the fuck do you do  to be able to travel to tall these games all over the country 

I just don’t fucking get it, I can’t even afford to fill my car to be able to make a fuddgeruckers run

I started wholesaling real estate right out of college. I would sell to an investor and keep the difference. I used that $ to buy to rental properties. I own 44 rental properties and flip 10-15 properties a year. I have a property manager and accountant handle all the bullshit while I travel and drink beers. 👍😂

My pops started it and taught me how to do it. 

It’s all about passive income. 

• Like 6

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I started wholesaling real estate right out of college. I would sell to an investor and keep the difference. I used that $ to buy to rental properties. I own 44 rental properties and flip 10-15 properties a year. I have a property manager and accountant handle all the bullshit while I travel and drink beers 👍😂

Dammit real estate? Was hoping for this 

• Haha 3

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I started wholesaling real estate right out of college. I would sell to an investor and keep the difference. I used that $ to buy to rental properties. I own 44 rental properties and flip 10-15 properties a year. I have a property manager and accountant handle all the bullshit while I travel and drink beers 👍😂

F U C K...  

Just a suggestion but if you're looking at expanding there's several places booming in Georgia,Florida and Alabama that could net you a Pretty penny... 

I recommend looking into Hinesville,GA Hampton,GA,Warner Robins and Buford,GA and Saint Simon's Islands,GA... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

F U C K...  

Just a suggestion but if you're looking at expanding there's several places booming in Georgia,Florida and Alabama that could net you a Pretty penny... 

I recommend looking into Hinesville,GA Hampton,GA,Warner Robins and Buford,GA and Saint Simon's Islands,GA... 

Will check out GA. Was thinking TX about a year ago but property taxes are killer out there.

Hinesville is an important Military stronghold in the USA... it's one of the largest Army bases in the country and it houses and Armory.... 

Alot of young families move there too... 

It's not far from the Golden Coast of GA or Florida beaches its close to Saint Simon's Island... another popular place... but you gotta have MONEY to live there...  thats where I've been all week... gotta go back to Jacksonville Tuesday... 

Good educational system and close to Savannah as well... 

Recently Hinesville has seen a housing boon where alot of subdivisions and apartments have been built....

Warner Robins is in the same boat but with the air force...  Warner Robins is where your Stealthbombers and fighter Jets are kept at... 

I still can't get used to the Sonic booms overhead.... 

One of the largest Air force bases in the country... heavy military presence and thats where  our friendly neighborhood @FootballGuy resides he also played for the WRHS Demons. 

But pretty much the same thing as Hinesville it's seen a boom as well... I've even considered moving there myself... still kinda on the fence about it...  Warner Robins is the Center of the state... it's like an hour and half from Downtown Atlanta 2 1/2 from Savannah and the coast... it's a good range from everything... 

• Like 2

For Alabama: 

Hoover,AL... is an Amazing place... I got a friend living there now he went to Troy after we graduated HS... got married and moved to Hoover... he does nothing but praise the place.... 

I myself have only been there twice... ngl if it wasn't for Hoover and few other places... you wouldn't catch me in Birmingham... 

Huntsville,AL is Nice as well.... 

Daphne is A coastal City on the panhandle of Bama and close to FL... 

Honestly it feels like a place that someone like you would own a 2nd home in... 

Dothan is up and coming... not bad.... 

Auburn isn't bad either... it's not as big as you might think though.... 

Ngl last time I was in Hoover I didn't wanna go back home... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I started wholesaling real estate right out of college. I would sell to an investor and keep the difference. I used that $ to buy to rental properties. I own 44 rental properties and flip 10-15 properties a year. I have a property manager and accountant handle all the bullshit while I travel and drink beers. 👍😂

I hear you, I’m not that deep only 14 properties. Made my move in 2008, sold my way over price CA house and bought 12 more. I’m not rich but I don’t have to work if I don’t want to.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Biden and his gang I'm sure love you

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

College Station is a shit hole. Gives off big time cult vibes. Got people walking around in JROTC uniforms. Everybody says howdy. I can’t imagine they get anybody to sign here without a big check. I hope Bryce throws for 500 on Jimbo tonight. 

Sounds like the trinity league 

• Haha 2