Texas A&M is paying players

HurricaneNick

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bama Oline getting bitched. Embarrassing that zach Calzada is comfortable against this Bama D. But, there are about 15 Bama fans around me that think Arch Manning is a lock to the Tide 😂

Calzada Lanier HS product of Sugar Hill, Ga. 

Im not sold based on Calzada’s previous play, but certainly getting it done in the 1st half… I expect Saban will inject some whoop ass in the halftime speech. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If the played today Georgia beats Alabama. I think Bama wins tonight by 10-14.

My sentiments exactly. Auburn’s Oline did a nice job considering I felt that the Dawgs would massacre Auburn…. Dawgs just wore them down and Bennett did enough “successful” passing to get the dub.

bgw

• Like 1

If A&M beat the team from Turnursistaloosa, Alabubba what will the rest of those Cousins do?  Will they now worship Aggie.  By the way Achane got that P.A.M. speed.  Fastest damn HS in America.  All the mobile homes gotta be teetering in Cousin land.  

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Why do teams kick it to Achane?

P.A.M Speed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

If A&M beat the team from Turnursistaloosa, Alabubba what will the rest of those Cousins do?  Will they now worship Aggie.  By the way Achane got that P.A.M. speed.  Fastest damn HS in America.  All the mobile homes gotta be teetering in Cousin land.  

Strange

E

P.A.M Speed

Fort Bend Marshall speed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2