Texas A&M is paying players

HurricaneNick

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Haha - now get the hell out my state.  Go back to paying them player at that recruited up 🤮school you support.

Your state? Bitch please hahahaha

Oh and since you wanna talk like a hoe i’ll remind you what happened to one of your best teams. (16 D1 players and more transfers than MD) Embarrassing recruited up transfer Texas football! 

9D8450A4-549E-4BA9-9486-34093B5D1E1F.jpeg

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

#TexasTested  #TexasOffense

This is definitely sweet revenge for the Duncanville game 😝

I tease. There aren’t really many teams that can play alongside Alabama. They should be fine. 

That was an amazing game though!

Damn awesome game. Awesome environment. Louder than the swamp. I’ll be back to bitch slap txball like the hoe he is!!

• Haha 4

Just now, DevilDog said:

Actually other than UT blowing the game with Mobilehoma.  My state has been very solid today and we have 5 quality teams.  Not NC caliber but really good.

Texas, A&M, SMU , Baylor UTSA, TCU 

Add  UH and TT.  

No state can match that 1 - 5.  Your directional schools after your top 1- 2 teams all Flat out suck.    We could have 5 teams ranked

• Haha 1

A&M beat them Goobers with a scout team QB.  

Alabama is owned by the State of Texss.  Even when Bear Bryant was winning with the most segregated team.  Right behind him the segregated Longhorns were beating the hell out of them 8 out of 9 games.  😁 

Bama is our Bitch historically. 

Thanks Aggie for kicking that ass and shattering all their records.  

Fact: Aggie has a longer winning streak than Alabubba.  That would be 1.  Lmao  

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

A&M beat them Goobers with a scout team QB.  

Alabama is owned by the State of Texss.  Even when Bear Bryant was winning with the most segregated team.  Right behind him the segregated Longhorns were beating the hell out of them 8 out of 9 games.  😁 

Bama is our Bitch historically. 

Thanks Aggie for kicking that ass and shattering all their records.  

Fact: Aggie has a longer winning streak than Alabubba.  That would be 1.  Lmao  

1 title in 50 years Texas is overrated 

• Haha 1

Those cousins have some weird ass kinship.  When 1 team does well (Bama) they all rejoice.  Now that A&M bitch slapped their Bully.  Expect the population of Athens, Ga to explode as all the Mobile homes in Bama roll into Jawjaa and UGA becomes their new idol.  Watch the cousins will elevate Jawjaa now. 

But we know Jawjaa will choke in the next few weeks and then it will be mass fuckdom in the land of the Cousins.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

1 title in 50 years Texas is overrated 

5 Superbowls, 9 NBA Champs 3 Teams. 1 World Series.  We are so much more than what you get to root for.  Your State is a 1A School.  I live in a 6A State.  I've explained to you until the late 70s and early 80s those Championships are BS including UTs segregated 1971 NCs.

Go blow out your Tiki torch, wipe the crumbs from your mauf and get some sleep and when you wake up.   The nightmare is real.  You got your ass kicked by Texas.  

I generally would shut up and chill but you are infatuated with Texas.  

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Those cousins have some weird ass kinship.  When 1 team does well (Bama) they all rejoice.  Now that A&M bitch slapped their Bully.  Expect the population of Athens, Ga to explode as all the Mobile homes in Bama roll into Jawjaa and UGA becomes their new idol.  Watch the cousins will elevate Jawjaa now. 

But we know Jawjaa will choke in the next few weeks and then it will be mass fuckdom in the land of the Cousins.  

I promise you aint nobody in Athens losing sleep at Bama losing...

• Haha 1