(10 Joes AT 21 Bergen ) Final

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The best thing is he’s still sophomore, future is real bright and I love he’s using audric Estimes number

it will come down to your O-line and whether they can handle us upfront. Everything else to me is somewhat academic, we will get our points it is just a matter of whether you can get yours.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, Mickeybern said:

it will come down to your O-line and whether they can handle us upfront. Everything else to me is somewhat academic, we will get our points it is just a matter of whether you can get yours.

i wouldn't lose too much sleep over Joes.

I was at the Bosco-Delbarton game, and this Bosco team was not the team I saw against SHP.  No doubt they're 2 in NJ.  I had thought that 2 was a toss up b/w Bosco, Delby, DP, and SHP.  Not any more, after Bosco kicks the crap out of Delby 31-10, which hung w/in 9 with BC at BC, and beat SPP by 14--probably should have been more.

Bosco and BC should not be seeded in the same bracket.

33 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I was at the Bosco-Delbarton game, and this Bosco team was not the team I saw against SHP.  No doubt they're 2 in NJ.  I had thought that 2 was a toss up b/w Bosco, Delby, DP, and SHP.  Not any more, after Bosco kicks the crap out of Delby 31-10, which hung w/in 9 with BC at BC, and beat SPP by 14--probably should have been more.

Lol BOsco is 3-3 Slow ur role lmao

• Haha 1

Trey Watkins: DB-> Belbarton->Sjr

Joseph Barrise: DB-> Don Bosco-> Sir

Kevin Loughlin: OL-> Don Bosco-> Sjr

Emmanuel Laracuente: Ath-> Don Bosco->Sjr

Jonny Parkes: OL-> Bergen Catholic-> Sjr

Mike Sabric: MLB-> Lakeland Regional-> Sjr

Jaden Wimbley: WR-> Hackensack?-> Sjr

@imaGoodBoyNow give them folks back their players. If it weren't for recruiting yall would be rolling out midgets on the field. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Trey Watkins: DB-> Belbarton->Sjr

Joseph Barrise: DB-> Don Bosco-> Sir

Kevin Loughlin: OL-> Don Bosco-> Sjr

Emmanuel Laracuente: Ath-> Don Bosco->Sjr

Jonny Parkes: OL-> Bergen Catholic-> Sjr

Mike Sabric: MLB-> Lakeland Regional-> Sjr

Jaden Wimbley: WR-> Hackensack?-> Sjr

@imaGoodBoyNow give them folks back their players. If it weren't for recruiting yall would be rolling out midgets on the field. 

Hey I can’t help kids rather attend joes then their previous school 

Smart Parents what can I say

this fool acting like your not allowed to transfer 

lol u caught us 
Ohhh woe is us

i hope the archdiocese doesn’t get a hold of this astonishing information 

lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Testadura said:

well that depends on how SHP finishes the rest of the season and if old man Hansen is making the brackets. I would agree on DBP definitely playing a lot better and has a claim to #2. The SJR game looms large for Bosco. Win that and they will get the bottom of the bracket with a rematch with SHP. Joe's gets the 4th seed and SPP the 5th. I'm assuming that BC holds serve the next 3 weeks in this scenario.

21 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol BOsco is 3-3 Slow ur role lmao

Bosco is ranked 2. 

It has the strongest SOS by far in NJ.  It's 53.8.  BC is 31.7  SPP 33.3.  SAP 33.  DPC 33.4.

Joes is 10 in NJ. 

Good loss to GC.  GC is good.  Good game.   17-0 loss to DPC ranked 6 isn't too hot.

SPP, good win. 

Pburg is 2-3 ranked 102 in NJ.  Pope J is 1-5 ranked 58 in NJ.  Montclair is 3-3 ranked 111 in NJ.  Not great wins.

Bosco is solidly and easily 2.  Will they stay there???

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 6:09 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hey I can’t help kids rather attend joes then their previous school 

Smart Parents what can I say

this fool acting like your not allowed to transfer 

lol u caught us 
Ohhh woe is us

i hope the archdiocese doesn’t get a hold of this astonishing information 

lol

I think it is necessary for me to help clarify for non-Jersey posters that SJR is kind of seen as a JUCO like high school for  Bergen Catholic. The relationship is somewhat like Alabama and Coastal Alabama Community College. 

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2021 at 2:00 PM, Testadura said:

Bosco is ranked 2. 

It has the strongest SOS by far in NJ.  It's 53.8.  BC is 31.7  SPP 33.3.  SAP 33.  DPC 33.4.

Joes is 10 in NJ. 

Good loss to GC.  GC is good.  Good game.   17-0 loss to DPC ranked 6 isn't too hot.

SPP, good win. 

Pburg is 2-3 ranked 102 in NJ.  Pope J is 1-5 ranked 58 in NJ.  Montclair is 3-3 ranked 111 in NJ.  Not great wins.

Bosco is solidly and easily 2.  Will they stay there???

You seem like you know what’s going  on…Do you mind setting up a game between the top WCAC and BNU teams next season? I can’t take the smack talk from my Bergen County buddies…

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to (10 Joes AT 21 Bergen ) Final