John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Emails are a killer.

Just now, bigrobstercraws said:

It's easy

Don't be racist 

He won’t get fired though…. He will get fined and have to do some BS counseling….

Plus Mark Davis doesn’t have the Balls to Fire Gruden because he would have to eat the $50-$60 million on his ridiculous contract…. Since he didn’t do it with The Raiders, they don’t have Cause to fire him…. 

Gruden should Man up and Resign…. How can you lead A Football team in this day and age, when you say things like that…. He has lost all credibility….

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

He won’t get fired though…. He will get fined and have to do some BS counseling….

Plus Mark Davis doesn’t have the Balls to Fire Gruden because he would have to eat the $50-$60 million on his ridiculous contract…. Since he didn’t do it with The Raiders, they don’t have Cause to fire him…. 

Gruden should Man up and Resign…. How can you lead A Football team in this day and age, when you say things like that…. He has lost all credibility….

What exactly did he say

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What exactly did he say

He he said Demarco Smith had “Rubber Tire Lips” and He Called Goddell a F****T…. 

Plus there are other e-mails being reviewed…. It’s crazy, a lot of people are supporting him…. That’s why I think he will get fined and not Fired….

I think it really comes down to how his current players feel, if they want him out Davis will have no choice….

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

He's gonna get canned. There's more racism & now homophobia in the newest leak 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

He he said Demarco Smith had “Rubber Tire Lips” and He Called Goddell a F****T…. 

Plus there are other e-mails being reviewed…. It’s crazy, a lot of people are supporting him…. That’s why I think he will get fined and not Fired….

I think it really comes down to how his current players feel, if they want him out Davis will have no choice….

I’ve called jerry Jones a faggot 30000 times , hopefully I don’t get fired

• Haha 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 no I’m just not soft who gets upset over everything 

i grew up watching Dave chappelle maybe that’s my issue

Nah he is my favorite comedian. Like he said in his last special you are one of those who still isn't listening. 

In other news. Give those people back their players.