John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not many double standards these days as it pertains to racial/sexual/ bigotry and/or mysoginistic behavior. 

Wanna get your ass canceled? Drop a decade worth of racist and homophobic emails on NBC's news desk. That'll do it every single time. There isn't a double standard there at all. 

Try it. All those dms between you circle jerkers. You, nolebull, gsb, slotback, lamarfan and etc. Send them shits to NBC from an anonymous source and include all you guys real names attached to the screen name so they can sort it out. 

Canceled! xD

Yall could be hanging out with Gruden and yucking it up on the back deck telling racist jokes 24/7 because you'd have no job and probably get loads of hate when you go out in public. 

It all depends on who nbc likes. The media and congress created the “double standards”.

1 hour ago, Dustin Statham said:

It all depends on who nbc likes. The media and congress created the “double standards”.

Ask Matt Lauer if they have a double standard as it pertains to mysoginism, and the other stuff we're discussing in this thread. 

They don't. They don't care who you are today, they'll run your ass out on a rail if it means breaking the story before someone else.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ask Matt Lauer if they have a double standard as it pertains to mysoginism, and the other stuff we're discussing in this thread. 

They don't. They don't care who you are today, they'll run your ass out on a rail if it means breaking the story before someone else.

Ok, I’ll give you this one. But, if you don’t think FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN have created double standards then you’re not a free thinker. 

10 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Ok, I’ll give you this one. But, if you don’t think FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN have created double standards then you’re not a free thinker. 

Not as it pertains to what this thread is about. You can be one of their own and get ran out on a rail. 

Politically, almost everyone has double standards. I'd never argue the contrary. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gruden said he uses the term “rubber lips” as an expression of someone being a liar. Tim Brown, a close friend to him said he heard him use the term before. 

SMH. The Internet strikes again. 

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/tim-brown-jon-gruden-uses-rubber-lips-saying/585306

Quit your crying, rubber lips!

• Haha 4

Everyone got duped again. The “racist” narrative has been debunked now. Can’t cry that shit no more. 

And Calling Goodell a fag didn’t mean he thought he liked anal sex with men. It meant he was a dumbass. Anyone over 35 knows growing up “fag” was slang for someone acting stupid. Saying “that’s gay” was slang for bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are obviously not from the South....

no.. that was in the northeast. Maryland to be exact (my friends in Kansas and Cali didn't use that term they had their own language lol) Of course we knew of the term cracker from history books but no one ever used that term.. Just used in in terms of cracking jokes.. well until crack came out then I guess we thought we better find another term.. I think we went with "bustin" on people.. short for busting balls I presume