John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cracker is a the N word for white people.

....a black military veteran called me a cracker for almost 2 years before I ended that crap..... he could get away with it and knew it.

Why didn't you bust his balls, you selective rubberlipped fag! I really don't need an answer because I already know it. You are a racist too as he was.

Anyways, it's time to move on....

My sense is our term for cracker as someone who is always crackin on people would have derived from definition 1

Definition of cracker

1chiefly dialectal : a bragging liar : BOASTER

2: something that makes a cracking or snapping noise: such as
b: the snapping end of a whiplash : SNAPPER
c: a paper holder for a party favor that pops when the ends are pulled sharply

3crackers plural : NUTCRACKER

4: a dry thin crispy baked bread product that may be leavened or unleavened

5 a offensive used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a poor, white, usually Southern person
sometimes offensive : a native or resident of Florida or Georgia used as a nickname

6: the equipment in which cracking (as of petroleum) is carried out

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....a black military veteran called me a cracker for almost 2 years before I ended that crap..... he could get away with it and knew it.

Why didn't you bust his balls, you selective rubberlipped fag! I really don't need an answer because I already know it. You are a racist too as he was.

Anyways, it's time to move on....

Quit bitching and lying. The worst kind of lying bitch. He never called you cracker. You called him the N word because he was clowning State Champ Evangel getting the dog shit kicked out of them by Allen. 

You couldn’t handle a team 300 miles away from you getting clowned on so you hurled the most vicious insult imaginable. And when you had the opportunity to apologize, you double downed and owned it! You are the worst kind of scumbag. 

Most people are different than their “message board” personality. I could get along perfectly fine with people who have different politicals or life viewpoints than me. But your a piece of shit human trash can on the message board and in real life 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit Mike Vick killed thousands of dogs in the one of the biggest dog fighting operations, went to prison and still had a job in the NFL

Honestly I really don't dislike many people. I usually embrace peoples differences and find humor in them.  People regardless how outlandish and weird they may be typically don't bother me really but when I am flipping around and see that guy on one of the NFL shows behind the desk flappin his yapper I literally want to throw up and have to change the channel ASAP.. 

25 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:
5 a offensive used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a poor, white, usually Southern person
sometimes offensive : a native or resident of Florida or Georgia used as a nickname

Just for the record..

"Cracker" also refers to "cracking a whip"....

It's NOT a very good word unless you have some peanut butter or cheese.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Everyone got duped again. The “racist” narrative has been debunked now. Can’t cry that shit no more. 

And Calling Goodell a fag didn’t mean he thought he liked anal sex with men. It meant he was a dumbass. Anyone over 35 knows growing up “fag” was slang for someone acting stupid. Saying “that’s gay” was slang for bullshit. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah... 

When I say I want you to go slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol, I really meant have a good day. 

xD

Nobody got duped. The guy said what he said, and now is in damage control. 

So, now, why don't you go slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I should have moved it as soon as the back page circle jerk racist Klan all congregated together in it. 

I honestly don't know why I didn't move it already. 

It’s not just clan , if u talk about sexist and missoonoic or what ever it’s called just look at the random thread and Asian chick thread,   EVERYONE GUILTY OF SOMETHING 

EVERYONE

on that note I gots 2 go make my monies

• Like 1