John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

12 minutes ago, Testadura said:

apparently i'm not

you don't like when you're hoisted on your own bigoted petard.  just shut your mouth, and your life will experience fewer problems

Damn, Homeslice… quoting Shakespeare and shit. 

Go on Jeopardy fool!

Why waste the “talent” here? We’re stuck on memes and name calling sprinkled with football philosophy and knowledge. 

Speaking of philosophy, how many hours of that did you partake in your baccalaureate career?

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh, by the way… John Gruden is fired. 

You’re welcome 😇 

bgw

the thread was never about Gruden.  It, as usual, was about a topic designed to turn into condemnation of posters, virtue signaling, etc.  

it belonged probably in the OT section.

Separately, what did Italians do to you to warrant your getting a kick out of characterizing them as lesser?  You don't like bigotry directed at blacks.

Just now, Testadura said:

the thread was never about Gruden.  It, as usual, was about a topic designed to turn into condemnation of posters, virtue signaling, etc.  

it belonged probably in the OT section.

Separately, what did Italians do to you to warrant your getting a kick out of characterizing them as lesser?  You don't like bigotry directed at blacks.

What the fuck you yapping bout Willis?

Theres only two I direct that at and it’s none of your fucking business… I have an exchange with those two that falls on the former. Since I’m a white pos to them….

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

internalized racism is oppression.  you're unconsciously accepting the hierarchy.

and few if any here know you're all or part Asian.  So, the damage is done--the racism is put forth.  You're omitting those who experience it--such as me.

you're perpetuating the social construct.  Dispel the false narratives learned from racial oppression, would be my advice.

It's actually a nickname from football camp as a kid. We all gave each other fucked up sounding names we still address eachother as adults decades later. All of them were based on physical traits including race. I'm still friends with these guys more than 30 years later.

So spare me with that tripe.

FYI, 1/2 Japanese & 1/2 Korean.  

FYI 2...Charlie was probably the worst Asian nickname given to my Vietnamese pal.

Nuance & context are vital to understanding

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What the fuck you yapping bout Willis?

Theres only two I direct that at and it’s none of your fucking business… I have an exchange with those two that falls on the former. Since I’m a white pos to them….

bgw

i have no idea what you just said.

I don't think you are a POS.  Things are getting intense.  So, I didn't misinterpret your likes or whatever to the anti-Italian garbage?  If that's the case, great.  I didn't ask about your DMs; I just brought up the smiley faces, which weren't private.

Just now, bigrobstercraws said:

It's actually a nickname from football camp as a kid. We all gave each other fucked up sounding names we still address eachother as adults decades later. All of them were based on physical traits including race. I'm still friends with these guys more than 30 years later.

So spare me with that tripe.

FYI, 1/2 Japanese & 1/2 Korean. 

no, the tripe is what you deserve for your jackass post, leading to your views on social justice.  this is a HSF Board, not a place for your moral crusade during which posters are labeled racist.  As far Left as you go, I can go "Lefter."

maybe you'll think twice in the future when you post what we call "trite."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Testadura said:

"BigRobsterCraws"

Did you ever stop and think about your name?  I'm sure you did--hence, your name.  It's an anti-Asian trope.  Racism.  

It's linguistic profiling.  Accent discrimination.  Mocking racial accents.  Exciting stigmas and offensive stereotypes.  Degrading and condescending.  I'm not fine with your moniker.

South Park makes a living off its anti-Asian accents and stereotypes.  The Simpsons, too.  Huge backlash over the bigotry.

Apparently, it's not so easy to be a non-racist, judging solely by you.

2 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I'm Asian, bro. 

@Testadura …. Once again Dude you need to Take a Break…. You could be the worst poster on this board…

Your opinions are Awful and you really don’t know what you are talking about and you post pages and pages of nonsense….

Go Have a Drink and Get Laid and come back in a better frame of mind as you have had a rough few months on here…. 🤣🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

@Testadura …. Once again Dude you need to Take a Break…. You could be the worst poster on this board…

Your opinions are Awful and you really don’t know what you are talking about and you post pages and pages of nonsense….

Go Have a Drink and Get Laid and come back in a better frame of mind as you have had a rough few months on here…. 🤣🍻

you are delusional and none too bright.  I'm not the one with the bigoted comments & threads.  I'm not the one labeling & canceling.  I'm not the one who attacks posters personally.  I push back on that nonsense, and . . . I'm the one with no idea and the problem.  were i to care what you thought of me, I'd be in trouble.  the real world, not this playpen, doesn't care much of your thoughts.  you don't come across as someone I'd want to impress.

rough few months?  that's funny.  handling the likes of you might be unpleasant but it's not rough.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

I don't think you are a POS.  Things are getting intense.  So, I didn't misinterpret your likes or whatever to the anti-Italian garbage?  If that's the case, great.  I didn't ask about your DMs; I just brought up the smiley faces, which weren't private.

Again…. What? You’re convinced you know the meaning behind a like emoji?

You can’t be a Mensa posting this garbage.

Good grief Chunky, go get a sub sandwich and sate your aggressive energy. 

Haha. 

bgw

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Testadura said:

you are delusional and none too bright.  I'm not the one with the bigoted comments & threads.  I'm not the one labeling & canceling.  I'm not the one who attacks posters personally.  I push back on that nonsense, and . . . I'm the one with no idea and the problem.  were i to care what you thought of me, I'd be in trouble.  the real world, not this playpen, doesn't care much of your thoughts.  you don't come across as someone I'd want to impress.

rough few months?  that's funny.  handling the likes of you might be unpleasant but it's not rough.

Oh. My. God. Dude. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummmm Hoover, you meant Inuit, please tell me that’s what you meant. 

bgw

Well, the Canadians think it’s a racist word, the Greenlanders are largely neutral on it, but the term Eskimo has been somewhat rehabilitated in recent years due to research that suggests the term Eskimo may have been derived from the French word  esquimaux (sp?) which means “he who sews snowshoes”, which would make sense. Carry on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Well, the Canadians think it’s a racist word, the Greenlanders are largely neutral on it, but the term Eskimo has been somewhat rehabilitated in recent years due to research that suggests the term Eskimo may have been derived from the French word  esquimaux (sp?) which means “he who sews snowshoes”, which would make sense. Carry on. 

I got an eskimo that lives down the street he wears snowshoes all year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Testadura said:

I think John Gotti was the best dressed Mob Boss of all time.

And here we bear witness to all the beauty/positives and problems with social media. 

The beauty is, everyone has an opinion. The problem is, everyone has an opinion, and sometimes we just don't like one another's opinion. 

By God, there is freedom of speech until someone just doesn't agree with what you say, then censorship is just fine. That's true with every side. Left, right, no matter. 

Fuck John Gruden. Chucky can take his 10 years worth of terrible emails and go straight to hell with them.

His ilk are facing a reckoning and they come on here and squirm instead of just say... Damn that dude has a ten year chain of some pretty shitty emails and probably deserves what he gets. 

It's the easiest thing to say... Damn, that's some fucked up shit the dude has been emailing for the last decade. 

But, nooo... We have to have some humongous load of hooey about cancel culture this, and you're racist too that. Lol. 

Jesus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Is there any among us that just love what that guy has been saying in his emails over the last decade? 

If not, then what the fuck? Why all the weird posturing and angling? 

🤦‍♂️

On these types of issues, unless you agree with the guy or love what he said as a head coach or analyst in the NFL, it's generally just better to say... Damn, that dude said some fucked up shit. 

Nobody has usurped his freedom of speech. His rights haven't in any way been violated. He was stupid at best, and racist/mysoginistic/homophobe at worst. He used his freedoms rightfully and let us know who he is. He thought it would all stay in the dark, but, it didn't. Now he has to suffer the social consequences. Another stupid millionaire. I ain't shedding one tear for his dumb ass. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And here we bear witness to all the beauty/positives and problems with social media. 

The beauty is, everyone has an opinion. The problem is, everyone has an opinion, and sometimes we just don't like one another's opinion. 

By God, there is freedom of speech until someone just doesn't agree with what you say, then censorship is just fine. That's true with every side. Left, right, no matter. 

Fuck John Gruden. Chucky can take his 10 years worth of terrible emails and go straight to hell with them.

His ilk are facing a reckoning and they come on here and squirm instead of just say... Damn that dude has a ten year chain of some pretty shitty emails and probably deserves what he gets. 

It's the easiest thing to say... Damn, that's some fucked up shit the dude has been emailing for the last decade. 

But, nooo... We have to have some humongous load of hooey about cancel culture this, and you're racist too that. Lol. 

Jesus. 

Hawg....here's some social media for you.....

Gruden to LSU.

Rufus>>

• Haha 4