Jump to content

John Gruden fired


HooverOutlaw
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is there any among us that just love what that guy has been saying in his emails over the last decade? 

If not, then what the fuck? Why all the weird posturing and angling? 

🤦‍♂️

On these types of issues, unless you agree with the guy or love what he said as a head coach or analyst in the NFL, it's generally just better to say... Damn, that dude said some fucked up shit. 

Nobody has usurped his freedom of speech. His rights haven't in any way been violated. He was stupid at best, and racist/mysoginistic/homophobe at worst. He used his freedoms rightfully and let us know who he is. He thought it would all stay in the dark, but, it didn't. Now he has to suffer the social consequences. Another stupid millionaire. I ain't shedding one tear for his dumb ass. 

Bro enough with these paragraph short novel responses, u litterally draining my battery

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alaska needs an NFL team could be called the Polar Bears.  They could have a live mascot on the field during games. Lol

Now that would be the real “Frozen Tundra”. Especially since Green Bay put heating coils under the grass at Lambeau. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok. Simple and sweet then. 

Do you love what Gruden said in his emails? If not, why so much bullshit about it?

 

No Still waiting on someone to post when he said when I asked what he said yesterday , I saw on the Tweeter something about calling Goodel a fag which probably 75% of NFL fans have said in Rogers tenure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok. Simple and sweet then. 

Do you love what Gruden said in his emails? If not, why so much bullshit about it?

 

Because you have the “Holier The Thou” @Testadura posting pages of garbage on here calling people Bigots, Racists and Nazi’s…. 

Dude is not on here to talk football just accuse everyone of everything…. 

The things Gruden said are Awful, and it cost him his career as well it should… We don’t need pages of Posts from @Testadura accusing everyone else of the same….

Dude is Calling @bigrobstercrawsa racist and a Bigot because of his handle. WTF is That?…. 🤣🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Have to have a job for that but in the business world you would be fired. Besides they got 7+ years of emails. 

Lol my work number is on all my vehicles, Do you know how many phone calls I get a month  of people trying to get me fired from my job because of my driving 

 

 

im like bitch I’m the Mofuckin Boss

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Because you have the “Holier The Thou” @Testadura posting pages of garbage on here calling people Bigots, Racists and Nazi’s…. 

Dude is not on here to talk football just accuse everyone of everything…. 

The things Gruden said are Awful, and it cost him his career as well it should… We don’t need pages of Posts from @Testadura accusing everyone else of the same….

Dude is Calling @bigrobstercrawsa racist and a Bigot because of his handle. WTF is That?…. 🤣🤣

I think Test was using that to make a point about how easy it is to find racism if you are looking for it. 

Context is always important. It's why message boards aren't the best place to have these type debates. One line zingers can be misconstrued. Screen names as well. Etc. 

It's why I chose to post paragraphs. This way if you decided to read it, you didn't have to try to figure out where I'm coming from as I explained it.

I was trying to point out to some that arguing for the guy without first saying what he said was bullshit puts you in a precarious position to be taken as a sympathizer with what he said. 

I mean the guy said the black man that was president of the players association had Michelin tire lips. That type stuff. That didn't stop these idiots from coming on here to run to his defense. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think Test was using that to make a point about how easy it is to find racism if you are looking for it. 

Context is always important. It's why message boards aren't the best place to have these type debates. One line zingers can be misconstrued. Screen names as well. Etc. 

It's why I chose to post paragraphs. This way if you decided to read it, you didn't have to try to figure out where I'm coming from as I explained it.

I was trying to point out to some that arguing for the guy without first saying what he said was bullshit puts you in a precarious position to be taken as a sympathizer with what he said. 

I mean the guy said the black man that was president of the players association had Michelin tire lips. That type stuff. That didn't stop these idiots from coming on here to run to his defense. 

Can I ask a question and don’t write  me a memoir ,

 

what’s the difference if Gruden makeing a racist joke and someone like Bill Blurr or Tom Segura making a racist joke? 
 

im just a little confused, so some people can make millions saying racist jokes and homophobic jokes but Gruden gets cancelled for it , serious question No Hate Por Favour

38C60BE5-42D8-4B2E-B8F9-D39F82BC7297.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can I ask a question and don’t write  me a memoir ,

 

what’s the difference if Gruden makeing a racist joke and someone like Bill Blurr or Tom Segura making a racist joke? 
 

im just a little confused, so some people can make millions saying racist jokes and homophobic jokes but Gruden gets cancelled for it , serious question No Hate Por Favour

Because what Grudem was doing wasn't a joke. It was also not done on a stage. He thought it would never be seen by others, which was stupid in and of itself. 

He was a manager of black people. He thought it was funny to say a black dude had Michelin tire lips though? Come on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We haven't heard stories of him yucking it up on the sidelines with his black players... Saying one of them had lips like car tires and the entire sideline erupting in laughter. 

The dude isnt a comedian. He was a NFL coach and analyst who had a lot of black players through the years. You have to wonder what he said out his mouth that we'll never get to read in an email. Probably a lot of stuff worse than what he wrote. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We haven't heard stories of him yucking it up on the sidelines with his black players... Saying one of them had lips like car tires and the entire sideline erupting in laughter. 

The dude isnt a comedian. He was a NFL coach and analyst who had a lot of black players through the years. You have to wonder what he said out his mouth that we'll never get to read in an email. Probably a lot of stuff worse than what he wrote. 

Ur telling me not once when U see a GA96 thread ur like wow what a fag, I guess we’re just from different areas, different meaning, South Park nailed it ,  when u say fag it’s not making fun of gay  person , when we say fag it’s directed towards someone loud and obnoxious Like a Harley Davidson Rider

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur telling me not once when U see a GA96 thread ur like wow what a fag, I guess we’re just from different areas, different meaning, South Park nailed it ,  when u say fag it’s not making fun of gay  person , when we say fag it’s directed towards someone loud and obnoxious Like a Harley Davidson Rider

Or it’s a cigarette… yeah I gots you. 
 

Nope. 
 

bgw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...