John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Pretty sure Steelers Starting QB raped someone in the bathroom yet he still has a job

Gruden was paid $100 million dollars to be The Face of The Raiders Franchise…. There was no other outcome for this….

But I am with you on this…. There are plenty of Players doing much worse out there….

Chapman on the Yankees Choked a women and fired a gun off to further traumatize the poor girl and got a 30 game suspension….

Comedians make fun of other races and stuff all the time, so I agree with you…. 

I also agree that if you are paid 100 million to be the face of an NFL Franchise and you are a leader of men you need to have better judgement when sending e-mails….  Because wether Gruden is an actual racist or not, he definitely looks like one with the e-mails….

I know you hate long posts, so sorry about that!!… 🤣🤣🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Gruden was paid $100 million dollars to be The Face of The Raiders Franchise…. There was no other outcome for this….

But I am with you on this…. There are plenty of Players doing much worse out there….

Chapman on the Yankees Choked a women and fired a gun off to further traumatize the poor girl and got a 30 game suspension….

Comedians make fun of other races and stuff all the time, so I agree with you…. 

I also agree that if you are paid 100 million to be the face of an NFL Franchise and you are a leader of men you need to have better judgement when sending e-mails….  Because wether Gruden is an actual racist or not, he definitely looks like one with the e-mails….

I know you hate long posts, so sorry about that!!… 🤣🤣🍻

And what a face he was! 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I have a feeling this will get real messy. Since this inquiry initially was not about Gruden, rather Dan Snyder and the Redskins and there are 650,000 emails they are going through. By the time this is done, Gruden could actually be just one of many figures.

Yes. This isn’t over yet.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I have a feeling this will get real messy. Since this inquiry initially was not about Gruden, rather Dan Snyder and the Redskins and there are 650,000 emails they are going through. By the time this is done, Gruden could actually be just one of many figures.

Dan Snyder may Bevome the Next Sterling and end up losing his team over this…. 

And Totally agree with you, Gruden was the first piece of “Collateral Damage” in this investigation, I would be shocked if there is not more to come….

I mean my Goodness, Gruden said all that crap about Goddell… As soon as Goddell saw that he just said “Watch This”…. I think Goddell is a disingenuous Turd, but if I was any Buddy of Gruden’s and engaged in that nonsense, I would be shitting my pants right now… 🤣🤣

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Dan Snyder may Bevome the Next Sterling and end up losing his team over this…. 

And Totally agree with you, Gruden was the first piece of “Collateral Damage” in this investigation, I would be shocked if there is not more to come….

I mean my Goodness, Gruden said all that crap about Goddell… As soon as Goddell saw that he just said “Watch This”…. I think Goddell is a disingenuous Turd, but if I was any Buddy of Gruden’s and engaged in that nonsense, I would be shitting my pants right now… 🤣🤣

Yes many will take a huge hit on this. Gruden may almost be a forgotten figure when all is said and done. Good call on the Sterling comparison.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Testadura said:

no, the tripe is what you deserve for your jackass post, leading to your views on social justice.  this is a HSF Board, not a place for your moral crusade during which posters are labeled racist.  As far Left as you go, I can go "Lefter."

maybe you'll think twice in the future when you post what we call "trite."

😆 😆 😆 @ this fucking bitch trying to be the most Leftist Leftist on Earth. 😆 😆 😆

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Good! This world needs to purge bigots in power. Gruden hopefully is just the first to finally face accountability for their bigotry. It's gonna be a huge fall from grace to go from privileged to less than. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Good! This world needs to purge bigots in power. Gruden hopefully is just the first to finally face accountability for their bigotry. It's gonna be a huge fall from grace to go from privileged to less than. 

You do realize  half the defense for the Philadelphia eagles want the Jews exterminated , Vince pompelli is gonna have to come out of retirement because eagles wouldn’t be able to field a team if you got rid of all the anti Semitics on team 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can I ask a question and don’t write  me a memoir ,

what’s the difference if Gruden makeing a racist joke and someone like Bill Blurr or Tom Segura making a racist joke? 

im just a little confused, so some people can make millions saying racist jokes and homophobic jokes but Gruden gets cancelled for it , serious question No Hate Por Favour

38C60BE5-42D8-4B2E-B8F9-D39F82BC7297.gif

Jokes don't involve slurs. For example...friends of different ethnic backgrounds joking amongst themselves about their varied ethnicity. You might joke about stereotypes but you aren't using slurs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You do realize  half the defense for the Philadelphia eagles want the Jews exterminated , Vince pompelli is gonna have to come out of retirement because eagles wouldn’t be able to field a team if you got rid of all the anti Semitics on team 

You got any proof that half the Philly D are Nazis?

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No I’m asking why there is Racist Bigot anti Semitics playing and coaching in NFL

Yo...why are there rapists and wife beaters playing too?

Being in the League is the ultimate privilege. It should be revoked for life for all those assholes. Not just the white, male bigots.

Ya done with your Whataboutisms yet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1