John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Yo...why are there rapists and wife beaters playing too?

Being in the League is the ultimate privilege. It should be revoked for life for all those assholes. Not just the white, male bigots.

Ya done with your Whataboutisms yet?

Exactly but people around the world acting like Gruden murdered someone, it was a racist emails at worst, if we investigated every coach and player they’d have to switch the NFL to National Felons League 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Exactly but people around the world acting like Gruden murdered someone, it was a racist emails at worst, if we investigated every coach and player they’d have to switch the NFL to National Felons League 

Sounds like you want to forgive Gruden and not have things he wrote 10 years ago hang over his head for the rest of his life.

That's fine if you feel that way, particularly since you point out that in your opinion quite a few people would fall into the same category.

I'm guessing you feel the same about RedZone now too.

As is popular to scream at the refs, "Be consistent."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Sounds like you want to forgive Gruden and not have things he wrote 10 years ago hang over his head for the rest of his life.

That's fine if you feel that way, particularly since you point out that in your opinion quite a few people would fall into the same category.

I'm guessing you feel the same about RedZone now too.

As is popular to scream at the refs, "Be consistent."

Exactly why does @RedZone get to post on here if he called another poster the NBomb??? Why is he still here

It's funny but one of the best pieces of advice my Dad gave me was when I was in 4th grade when a note I passed to a certain girl got intercepted by another student then he proceeded to read it out loud. Of course I, totally embarrassed,  went after that kid and got in trouble so Pops got called in. After we got home he told me "Son, don't ever put down in writing anything you wouldn't want everyone to know"  I followed that advice to this day even when emails and what not first started. So I say go ahead read my shit. I am good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Exactly why does @RedZone get to post on here if he called another poster the NBomb??? Why is he still here

You might want to think things through more before you post some of your stuff.

Gruden was the Head Coach of a team in a league that averages about 16 million viewers per game. He was paid a handsome salary to lead that team, and is held accountable for what he does. He resigned, perhaps after some coaxing, perhaps of his own doing.

RedZone is one of 32 posters on here (34 before GSB got the boot, and Sammy quit). I'm pretty sure he doesn't get paid a dime to post, and doubt it was ever suggested by those in authority here that he exit this forum based on something he wrote on another forum.

But back to the original point, it sounds like you are no longer "cancelling" such people anyway, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I bet he did. Please fill us in, so we can file this away with all your other posts about everything else everyone has done wrong who plays against Alabama.

Read this clueless 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

This talks about him paying her off

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2016/feb/15/explained-why-assault-allegations-against-peyton-manning-have-resurfaced

Now that your Broncos legend is no better than and other NFL criminal.

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not enough time to access and read the stories in the links, but I will certainly file this one accordingly.

And, by the way, Manning was an NFL legend, having revolutionized the QB position, well before he became a Bronco.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Not enough time to access and read the stories in the links, but I will certainly file this one accordingly.

And, by the way, Manning was an NFL legend, having revolutionized the QB position, well before he became a Bronco.

While playing 2nd fiddle to Brady.

He was 2nd fiddle to Danny Wuerffel while in college. He played with a bunch killers and rapists while at Tennessee like Leonard Little who killed a young mother. 

Bu the way Alabama has beaten Tennessee 15 out of the last 16. Florida has beaten then 16 out of 17.

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You might want to think things through more before you post some of your stuff.

Gruden was the Head Coach of a team in a league that averages about 16 million viewers per game. He was paid a handsome salary to lead that team, and is held accountable for what he does. He resigned, perhaps after some coaxing, perhaps of his own doing.

RedZone is one of 32 posters on here (34 before GSB got the boot, and Sammy quit). I'm pretty sure he doesn't get paid a dime to post, and doubt it was ever suggested by those in authority here that he exit this forum based on something he wrote on another forum.

But back to the original point, it sounds like you are no longer "cancelling" such people anyway, right?

Everyone forgets that Redzone used that word on DJ's site not this site. He was immediately banned by an esteemed colleague @GloryDays and it was a not to return ban. Once that site went defunct, and this one was made, everyone started over. 

I honestly dont remember @imaGoodBoyNow ever even being at that site. He could have been under a different name, but, dollar to a donut, he's never seen that word used on here where the poster didn't get banned. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What Gruden said in those emails was and is wrong.  

See, that's not a hard thing to say. @LiberalDonaldTrump @Nolebull813

It's so simple even a caveman can do it.  Up your game.  

Nah, they agree with him. It's OK for him to use all manner of racist and homophobic language, but, not Redzone. It's also not ok for anyone else to press for the guy to lose his job because he sent all those emails over several years. 

It's only ok for the guy to use the language he did and wrong for people to want him out due to it. 

That's the way their argument reads. They're too dumb to realize it. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Everyone forgets that Redzone used that word on DJ's site not this site. He was immediately banned by an esteemed colleague @GloryDays and it was a not to return ban. Once that site went defunct, and this one was made, everyone started over. 

I honestly dont remember @imaGoodBoyNow ever even being at that site. He could have been under a different name, but, dollar to a donut, he's never seen that word used on here where the poster didn't get banned. 

Ya but but but Gruden sent it on his yahoo email not his gmail email so it cancels out,  You catching what I’m throwing?