John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but but but Gruden sent it on his yahoo email not his gmail email so it cancels out,  You catching what I’m throwing?

No, I'm not. What I'm catching is you'll defend one racist pos and hate on what you think is another. You won't defend society's right to put a racist out of a job over a history of 7 years worth of emails, but because there was this one known incident  7 years ago that guy shouldn't be on this website. 

That's what I'm catching. 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

What Gruden said in those emails was and is wrong.  

See, that's not a hard thing to say. @LiberalDonaldTrump @Nolebull813

It's so simple even a caveman can do it.  Up your game.  

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, they agree with him. It's OK for him to use all manner of racist and homophobic language, but, not Redzone. It's also not ok for anyone else to press for the guy to lose his job because he sent all those emails over several years. 

It's only ok for the guy to use the language he did and wrong for people to want him out due to it. 

That's the way their argument reads. They're too dumb to realize it. 

Blatant lies. I said the punishment didn’t fit the crime. I said it was stupid for him to say that stuff. And I said it was grossly hypocritical for a company to fire, cancel erase etc. him but employ convicts and those credible accused of violent crimes. 

What he said was stupid but it didn’t warrant a firing and banishment from the NFL. Especially when wife beaters and rapists are currently employed. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No, I'm not. What I'm catching is you'll defend one racist pos and hate on what you think is another. You won't defend society's right to put a racist out of a job over a history of 7 years worth of emails, but because there was this one known incident  7 years ago that guy shouldn't be on this website. 

It was just that one comment. He has a history of spouting racist and sexist rhetoric. Especially on the political side against people he disagrees with ideologically. Calling women “bitches” and “fat ugly pigs”. He wasn’t joking either. He was using hate behind his vitriol

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Blatant lies. I said the punishment didn’t fit the crime. I said it was stupid for him to say that stuff. And I said it was grossly hypocritical for a company to fire, cancel erase etc. him but employ convicts and those credible accused of violent crimes. 

What he said was stupid but it didn’t warrant a firing and banishment from the NFL. Especially when wife beaters and rapists are currently employed. 

Write the commissioner and voice your concerns about Gruden resigning vs rapists and woman beaters still in. 

Chucky resigned and wasn't fired although he was likely to soon be. His banishment will depend on the forgiveness of the league owners I think. That'll depend on the players and fans as well. 

I'm privy to one incident where Caj used the N bomb. It was around 7 years ago. One time 7 years ago. He may be a racist. Idk. He fits the bill for me. He used the n bomb and supports a private school. That around my parts is pretty solid to be a racist. However, he had only one incident in 7 years. 

Chucky in that same 7 years created a chain of emails containing racist and homophobic remarks. 

There's certainly a difference. 

Yall defend chucky but take every opportunity to want redzone banned. 

7 years worth of emails vs. one incident 7 years ago. 

Something wrong with the picture. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I'm catching is it's always the same 5 guys in every racial thread at prepgridiron.com. 😀

They just don't have the ability to shut the fuck up!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He used the n bomb and supports a private school. That around my parts is pretty solid to be a racist. However, he had only one incident in 7 years. 

I "went" to a private high school and used the n-bomb once here....I support all education, I think more people here at this forum should get some.

I voted for Obama twice and have probably eaten more soul food than this entire forum combined. 😄👍

All the little crybaby racists at this site can kiss my ass. Keep fooling yourselves!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This has nothing to do with the sad topic and sad posters in this sad thread, but what do you mean by this exactly?

Maybe that's for another day..

I've mentioned before that my experience with private schools is limited. In my area, the private schools were formed to allow white people with money to keep their kids from fraternizing with people of color. Having said that, it's easier for me with my limited experience to think private school= elite/bigoted white people. It doesn't mean they all are, but, definitely easier to think that. 

However, since being on here and learning more about the high schools across the country, I do realize that all private schools weren't necessarily formed for that reason and many are pretty culturally diverse. 

My point in that post was that a 7 year chain of emails vs a singular incident, but the weirdies are defending the guy with the 7 year chain of emails and wanting the singular incident guys head on a block. 

1 hour ago, reggid said:

Nole, were you dropped on your head as a child?  How about more recently?

He did show a picture years ago of his wig having been split pretty good in a car accident. It was a legit deal, and I never wished him any harm from it. But, unfortunately, it very well may have had an impact on his brain functions. I'm sure he still has the picture, but he posted it about 2 forums ago, maybe on Rivals, so no access to it otherwise.

Aside from the nasty gash across his scalp, he truly looks (and sounds) similar to that kid who played Vern in Stand By Me.

image.png.383a0cb9b5ba676e457cec19237d6449.png

Vern : If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy-Pez. Cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.

Vern : Do you think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?

Teddy : What are you, cracked?

Vern : Why not? I saw the other day. He was carrying five elephants in one hand!

Teddy : Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.

Vern : Yeah, maybe you're right. It'd be a good fight, though.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I "went" to a private high school and used the n-bomb once here....I support all education, I think more people here at this forum should get some.

I voted for Obama twice and have probably eaten more soul food than this entire forum combined. 😄👍

All the little crybaby racists at this site can kiss my ass. Keep fooling yourselves!

Ahhh shit , I just saw my rank on here, @RedZone Finna call me the NBomb

84B93D83-F688-45DE-B258-EA87DEDCB49E.jpeg

8 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

When did white man become a slur? 

Off topic, have you ever did something SUS, and immediately say No Homo???

Ya think about that

were all Homophobs like it or not

listen I have no problem with LGTVQ , u got the freedom to do what ever you like, me personally, I don’t like Dicks in my bootyHoe , Not my cup of tea per say, but this is Merica, to each they own

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Write the commissioner and voice your concerns about Gruden resigning vs rapists and woman beaters still in. 

Chucky resigned and wasn't fired although he was likely to soon be. His banishment will depend on the forgiveness of the league owners I think. That'll depend on the players and fans as well. 

I'm privy to one incident where Caj used the N bomb. It was around 7 years ago. One time 7 years ago. He may be a racist. Idk. He fits the bill for me. He used the n bomb and supports a private school. That around my parts is pretty solid to be a racist. However, he had only one incident in 7 years. 

Chucky in that same 7 years created a chain of emails containing racist and homophobic remarks. 

There's certainly a difference. 

Yall defend chucky but take every opportunity to want redzone banned. 

7 years worth of emails vs. one incident 7 years ago. 

Something wrong with the picture. 

This guy acting like saying he went to private like that means something 😂 😂 GSB went to private school 😆 

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

He did show a picture years ago of his wig having been split pretty good in a car accident. It was a legit deal, and I never wished him any harm from it. But, unfortunately, it very well may have had an impact on his brain functions. I'm sure he still has the picture, but he posted it about 2 forums ago, maybe on Rivals, so no access to it otherwise.

Aside from the nasty gash across his scalp, he truly looks (and sounds) similar to that kid who played Vern in Stand By Me.

Vern : If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy-Pez. Cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.

Vern : Why not? I saw the other day. He was carrying five elephants in one hand!

Teddy : Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.

That never happened. You are joking about car crash victims. Sick. Scumbag like Red Zone. Never bring anything of substance to the board. 

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I think that was 181pl. I could be wrong. 

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh no this goes way past Gruden , there’s double standards with everything 

just calling what I’m seeing 

no more no less

Not many double standards these days as it pertains to racial/sexual/ bigotry and/or mysoginistic behavior. 

Wanna get your ass canceled? Drop a decade worth of racist and homophobic emails on NBC's news desk. That'll do it every single time. There isn't a double standard there at all. 

Try it. All those dms between you circle jerkers. You, nolebull, gsb, slotback, lamarfan and etc. Send them shits to NBC from an anonymous source and include all you guys real names attached to the screen name so they can sort it out. 

Canceled! xD

Yall could be hanging out with Gruden and yucking it up on the back deck telling racist jokes 24/7 because you'd have no job and probably get loads of hate when you go out in public.