Natchitoches Central 6-1??? Impossible!!!

Frosty4024

I'm late to this...But:

So all this basketball school needed was a move to 1-5A (and a Suggs assistant) and they're suddenly a threat???

Im embarrassed to have attended a 1-5A school after watching this game. (Replay of Facebook)

Byrd.  Explain yourselves!!!  I don't care if the Chiefs have a fellow Suggs assistant as a HC.

@Reb72 Why was I not made aware of this???

(Updated due to Captain Shreve (7-0) winning 31-20).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'm late to this...But:

So all this basketball school needed was a move to 1-5A (and a Suggs assistant) and they're suddenly a threat???

Im embarrassed to have attended a 1-5A school after watching this game. (Replay of Facebook)

Byrd.  Explain yourselves!!!  I don't care if the Chiefs have a fellow Suggs assistant as a HC.

I'll pay you 6 dollars to tell me how to say the schools name without biting my tongue

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll pay you 6 dollars to tell me how to say the schools name without biting my tongue

Nak-a-tish. (Pay up).

I lived there, went to school there (Northwestern State Alum), met my ex-wife there.  Followed the high school sports there (mainly NCHS and St Mary's).

Which is why it amazes me that NCHS is 6-0 regardless of how soft thier schedule is.  There are 2A and 3A teams that could murk this 5A pub.

Basketball is where they do work.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'm late to this...But:

In the 90's Natchitoches was a power, I remember WM playing them several times and all the games being decided by 1 score.  They have always had some athletes roaming the halls (look at basketball), sometimes it just takes the right coach to awaken the potential.  It will be interesting to see how far they get...

• Frosty4024 changed the title to Natchitoches Central 6-1??? Impossible!!!
  • 4 weeks later...

Woodlawn (Baton Rouge) beat Natchitoches Central 42-14 last night in the 1st Rd of the 5A Playoffs.

Next up for Woodlawn is the Destrehan Wildcat in Rd 2 @ Destrehan. Destrehan is one of the teams RedZone thinks will make the Superdome. Woodlawn might could score some points on Destrehan, but they will probably give up many more. Interesting 2nd Rd match up.

Destrehan Wildcat Stadium will be rocking. 

3107.jpg

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Woodlawn (Baton Rouge) beat Natchitoches Central 42-14 last night in the 1st Rd of the 5A Playoffs.

Next up for Woodlawn is the Destrehan Wildcat in Rd 2 @ Destrehan. Destrehan is one of the teams RedZone thinks will make the Superdome. Woodlawn might could score some points on Destrehan, but they will probably give up many more. Interesting 2nd Rd match up.

Destrehan Wildcat Stadium will be rocking. 

3107.jpg

In short... they're done.