BERGEN catholic is undefeated

imaGoodBoyNow

16 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhhh nooo I hope I didn’t jinx it 🖕🖕  #BuckFergen🖕😏😏😏😏

in a sense it doesn't matter....Bosco exposed them as frauds as far as being a top 10 team in the country. They got a lot of seniors and this is their year....not to choke.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NJSportsfan10 said:

While I think Sydir Mitchell is an exceptional player, DJ Samuels is BCs best Player imo. 

Maybe, I don’t really follow,

but we can’t double team 2 DLine, if we’re gonna double team we gotta pick one of them , and I’d rather double the 6’6 350 Nose Guard and have our OT take on Samuels one on one with RB help just in case

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

but we can’t double team 2 DLine, if we’re gonna double team we gotta pick one of them , and I’d rather double the 6’6 350 Nose Guard and have our OT take on Samuels one on one with RB help just in case

so basically what I said earlier in the week on the other thread everyone seemingly agrees with. Your O-line vs. our D-line is the game. If you guys can't run you are done. DeBellis will play press coverage & SJR will hit 2 or 3 big plays in the passing game but without an ability to run it is hard seeing SJR pulling the upset.

This is from Sunday:

On 10/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The best thing is he’s still sophomore, future is real bright and I love he’s using audric Estimes number

it will come down to your O-line and whether they can handle us upfront. Everything else to me is somewhat academic, we will get our points it is just a matter of whether you can get yours.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

This is from Sunday:

On 10/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The best thing is he’s still sophomore, future is real bright and I love he’s using audric Estimes number

it will come down to your O-line and whether they can handle us upfront. Everything else to me is somewhat academic, we will get our points it is just a matter of whether you can get yours.

10-3 SJR Wins

GOOO JOEEES

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

There is a 3rd player on that line who is underappreciated and that is Christian Ross. Very sollid player who doesn't get the recognition he deserves because the 2 big juniors have all the offers.

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Isn’t Dom Brogna on the line too?

yup..very difficult task for your boys upfront. Either way you will learn a lot about them and how they are developing. Noone has moved the ball consistently over 4 quarters against that D. Some nice drives but once they make the adjustments it has been tough sledding. I think Joe's has to score first and get Angelli to press. You guys need 2 turnovers imo.

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ain’t no way , either BC wins by double digits or Joes wins 

Remember what I've said on this board ad nauseam since 2014...BERGEN ALWAYS PLAYS TO THE COMPETITION!!! Unless your are PC, they don't blow teams out. This game is SJR's Super Bowl,World Series,NBA Championship & Stanley Cup all wrapped up in 1. Joe's will rep on Saturday. They always do!

On 10/13/2021 at 9:02 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

They'll still be undefeated on Sunday morning too. xD

You remember this off-season imagoodboynow (aka @lonelyboy) counting the days down till st joe regional crushed Good Counsel?

Or, his thread about st joe regional having an Elite 11 QB, 4 WRs over 6-6 and 2 freshman All American RBs.....and etc.

Well...

st joe regional is down to a sling shot, lmao.

david-goliath.gif

• Haha 2