BERGEN catholic is undefeated

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, RedZone said:

You remember this off-season imagoodboynow (aka @lonelyboy) counting the days down till st joe regional crushed Good Counsel?

Or, his thread about st joe regional having an Elite 11 QB, 4 WRs over 6-6 and 2 freshman All American RBs.....and etc.

Well...

st joe regional is down to a sling shot, lmao.

david-goliath.gif

You just can't make this shit up. 

35d9db68141479ece6e53e79df901e29.gif

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You remember this off-season imagoodboynow (aka @lonelyboy) counting the days down till st joe regional crushed Good Counsel?

Or, his thread about st joe regional having an Elite 11 QB, 4 WRs over 6-6 and 2 freshman All American RBs.....and etc.

Well...

st joe regional is down to a sling shot, lmao.

david-goliath.gif

I ain't hating on the guy. He loves his team like I love mine. Of course he spends a lot of time criticizing everyone else's teams so, he gets as good as he gives. 

best thing to Happen to SJR was the depaul loss.....mindset changed after that beatdown.....bye week and then 2 patsies...then beating SPP,,,,,,,Team is getting better as season moves on.  Oline is key but our QB is the real key....he needs to make the smart reads and not turn the ball over.....I feel a 1987 scenario where SJR loses the regular season match and beats BC in the playoffs or final like we did back in the day beating their  " Dream Team" .... GO SJR!!!

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

best thing to Happen to SJR was the depaul loss.....mindset changed after that beatdown.....bye week and then 2 patsies...then beating SPP,,,,,,,Team is getting better as season moves on.  Oline is key but our QB is the real key....he needs to make the smart reads and not turn the ball over.....I feel a 1987 scenario where SJR loses the regular season match and beats BC in the playoffs or final like we did back in the day beating their  " Dream Team" .... GO SJR!!!

I appreciate your school spirit. 1987 is disallowed on this board because I was there you mother f$&@“r.  Lol. I don’t see 87 just because of the talent and experience differential. If it happens it is a great upset. I will say the best Bergen Defense talent wise EVER. A lot to overcome. God Bless. 

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

I appreciate your school spirit. 1987 is disallowed on this board because I was there you mother f$&@“r.  Lol. I don’t see 87 just because of the talent and experience differential. If it happens it is a great upset. I will say the best Bergen Defense talent wise EVER. A lot to overcome. God Bless. 

I was on the field as well....beautiful day ........maybe one day ..I will tell the board how Tony Karchich tricked the BC coaching staff during that game

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

My guy at the game said it was a better game than the score lets on. Bunch of silly turnovers in the 2nd half and the game got away from them. 

No I filmed it. Game was only interesting for about 5min. Bc couldn't move the ball at all. For the most part. They had a few bright spots but whenever it was gut check time they were overwhelmed 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

My guy at the game said it was a better game than the score lets on. Bunch of silly turnovers in the 2nd half and the game got away from them. 

thats not what I would be saying if we got a 36-3 beat down....that is a thrashing ...as an FYI