DLS Players Out Due To Covid Test

DLS_Spartan

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't know if they listed the players that are out but it makes Fridays game more interesting.  

Surprised we got this far in the season before something like this happened. 

They did not, only Coach A…. He said they would be missing a Few Players and it is a Non Issue…. Coach A had a positive test even though he is fully vaccinated….

TE has come out of Retirement to Help out this week and will be on the sidelines for the game Friday….

Makes this game closer but DLS will be OK…. But yes, like you, surprising this is happening so last in the year, just glad it wasn’t last week…. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

They did not, only Coach A…. He said they would be missing a Few Players and it is a Non Issue…. Coach A had a positive test even though he is fully vaccinated….

TE has come out of Retirement to Help out this week and will be on the sidelines for the game Friday….

Makes this game closer but DLS will be OK…. But yes, like you, surprising this is happening so last in the year, just glad it wasn’t last week…. 🤣

If they lost to Folsom this place would be spammed with Block.  

The players that ARE out may be a factor.  All depends.  I would expect the coach to say they are fine though.  Glad TE will be on sideline.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If they lost to Folsom this place would be spammed with Block.  

The players that ARE out may be a factor.  All depends.  I would expect the coach to say they are fine though.  Glad TE will be on sideline.  

So Earlier I heard from friends over-there that it was 6-7 kids and no top players….

Now I am hearing something different from the same…. In a situation like this things can change quickly so I will just wait to see what happens Friday…. 

I am just hopeful everyone is OK and there is not some major COVID thing going on at DLS….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

No you didn’t Block, sure do go thru a lot just to find teacher info for DLS. Maybe you should spend that time finding Folsom a win vs DLS.

0-5

BART!

That is sad, but at same time u gotta give it to @jserralions @frankyjames @DLS_Spartin @DLS_Spartan @TheBlockIsHot the guy is committed 

He goes all out

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

So Earlier I heard from friends over-there that it was 6-7 kids and no top players….

Now I am hearing something different from the same…. In a situation like this things can change quickly so I will just wait to see what happens Friday…. 

I am just hopeful everyone is OK and there is not some major COVID thing going on at DLS….

I hope it isn't major issue either.  Idk.  How many players have not come in contact with the head coach is the real question.  Maybe he quarantined before that happened.  Hope so.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

No you didn’t Block, sure do go thru a lot just to find teacher info for DLS. Maybe you should spend that time finding Folsom a win vs DLS.

0-5

BART!

Including  a  3 TD  beatdown difference at the Home dog pound in Folsom last week.....Bet Block was the first in line at the nearby Costco getting his Industrial size Preparation-H the next Saturday morning.   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, concrete17 said:

Including  a  3 TD  beatdown difference at the Home dog pound in Folsom last week..... 

Which he’s never acknowledged or owned on this board. Talks all kind of smack, childish smack and then can’t even man up and say “boy, did I get that wrong or congratulations DLS” No, his first post was that Folsom was still #1 according to Cal Preps. Guess CP doesn’t care that Folsom dropped the soap and got Prison Reamed by DLS.

Also, the reason Max Preps loves Folsom so much is they’re based in El Dorado Hills, CA, one town East of Folsom!

3889F36E-D174-4138-ABDE-B5BB25380EEF.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Which he’s never acknowledged or owned on this board. Talks all kind of smack, childish smack and then can’t even man up and say “boy, did I get that wrong or congratulations DLS” No, his first post was that Folsom was still #1 according to Cal Preps. Guess CP doesn’t care that Folsom dropped the soap and got Prison Reamed by DLS.

Also, the reason Max Preps loves Folsom so much is they’re based in El Dorado Hills, CA, one town East of Folsom!

3889F36E-D174-4138-ABDE-B5BB25380EEF.png

You must be a real idiot. Like seriously lacking mental fortitude. 

Do you realize El Dorado Hills is home to Oak Ridge HS, which is Folsom's BIGGEST rival!?

Your theory is that Max Preps (home of Oak Ridge HS) ranks Folsom #1 because they love them?

You are insane. Total clown show material lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You must be a real idiot. Like seriously lacking mental fortitude. 

Do you realize El Dorado Hills is home to Oak Ridge HS, which is Folsom's BIGGEST rival!?

Your theory is that Max Preps (home of Oak Ridge HS) ranks Folsom #1 because they love them?

You are insane. Total clown show material lol

Ignore the DLS idiots. They think I’m you and vice versa. I’ve proved to them what only DLS grads would know and they don’t say shit. 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

0-5

BART!

25 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Ignore the DLS idiots. They think I’m you and vice versa. I’ve proved to them what only DLS grads would know and they don’t say shit. 

Ok Block, that’s a lie, I’m saying shit about you all the time.

• Haha 2