More on the colquitt packass

Ga96

"

maybe the coaches don't know how to communicate with the young men they're mentoring causing a lot of dissension and disconnect. Another kid got into a situation with a coach on the sideline this past weekend and has not returned to the team.

Someone mentioned this past week there's a reason all these kids are leaving the program. With the numbers it can't all be on the kids. These kids have been in the program for years. When kids don't respect the coaches there's a real problem. Communication would be a real friend to the Colquitt coaches." 

"I've been a Packer fan or player since I was 10 years old. I have personal knowledge of these coaches screwing a player over and I was a big fan of the new coach the first 2 years here."

@HawgGoneIt you claim im making things up or posting lies but here is more from the packass faithful.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

"

maybe the coaches don't know how to communicate with the young men they're mentoring causing a lot of dissension and disconnect. Another kid got into a situation with a coach on the sideline this past weekend and has not returned to the team.

Someone mentioned this past week there's a reason all these kids are leaving the program. With the numbers it can't all be on the kids. These kids have been in the program for years. When kids don't respect the coaches there's a real problem. Communication would be a real friend to the Colquitt coaches." 

"I've been a Packer fan or player since I was 10 years old. I have personal knowledge of these coaches screwing a player over and I was a big fan of the new coach the first 2 years here."

@HawgGoneIt you claim im making things up or posting lies but here is more from the packass faithful.

I claim you're a dumbass that gets what he thinks is news from Facebook and starts thread after thread on the national forum about about it when there are actually people here without kids on the team and thus no inherent bias against a coach that actually know what happened. 

So yeah. That's my claim: You're a dumbass. 

The person that posted that may not know exactly what happened either. Apparently they don't to be honest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man for a team in shambles, with incompetence running amok, Colquitt sure is doing pretty good at that old football thing these days 😝

It's crazy right? I mean damn. 

He keeps bringing these posts from other sites over here as if they're pertinent to anyone here to begin with. 

The Packer fans/supporters on this site don't have to sit around and wonder what's going on in the program. We don't have to go "there must be some disconnect because there was another situation somewhere sometime or other" 

People that attended the last game saw a commotion on the sideline. There was actually a couple of commotions. Anyway, I didn't sit around for a week and wonder about it, cook up some huge post full of conjecture and post it for some pukey Lowndes dummy to copy and bring over. 

You know what else? I don't have to start my post with, "I've been a fan or player since I was ten" and I also didn't say "I have first hand knowledge of a kid getting screwed over" without actually telling what I know. 

Our coach is pretty accessible for people that want to talk to him. That's what I do when I wonder about something. Then I don't have to post big fishing expeditions all over the interwebs.  

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's crazy right? I mean damn. 

He keeps bringing these posts from other sites over here as if they're pertinent to anyone here to begin with. 

The Packer fans/supporters on this site don't have to sit around and wonder what's going on in the program. We don't have to go "there must be some disconnect because there was another situation somewhere sometime or other" 

People that attended the last game saw a commotion on the sideline. There was actually a couple of commotions. Anyway, I didn't sit around for a week and wonder about it, cook up some huge post full of conjecture and post it for some pukey Lowndes dummy to copy and bring over. 

You know what else? I don't have to start my post with, "I've been a fan or player since I was ten" and I also didn't say "I have first hand knowledge of a kid getting screwed over" without actually telling what I know. 

Our coach is pretty accessible for people that want to talk to him. That's what I do when I wonder about something. Then I don't have to post big fishing expeditions all over the interwebs.  

I'm not sure where and/or who the quote came from.  I think I know...but I'm not totally sure.  I'll be honest...there are Packer fans who just post shit and there are some...who actually have EARNED their pedigree.  I don't always agree with those guys...but...they have the right to criticize the coaches, the players and even me.  In other words...I would never criticize them for their opines.  If the guy who supposedly made the quote is who I think it is...then he definitely has earned the right to do so.

I'm not saying other Packer fans don't have the right to criticize...but quite a number of those doing so...wouldn't know a football from a freshly squatted turd.  That's the people who annoy me.  It's like Ray Goff criticizing Georgia.  You may not agree with him...but he damn sure earned every right to do so.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure where and/or who the quote came from.  I think I know...but I'm not totally sure.  I'll be honest...there are Packer fans who just post shit and there are some...who actually have EARNED their pedigree.  I don't always agree with those guys...but...they have the right to criticize the coaches, the players and even me.  In other words...I would never criticize them for their opines.  If the guy who supposedly made the quote is who I think it is...then he definitely has earned the right to do so.

I'm not saying other Packer fans don't have the right to criticize...but quite a number of those doing so...wouldn't know a football from a freshly squatted turd.  That's the people who annoy me.  It's like Ray Goff criticizing Georgia.  You may not agree with him...but he damn sure earned every right to do so.

Rufus>>

Oh, they have a right to their opinions. I'd not argue that. I can't understand why the pukey Lowndes fan keeps bringing it over here though. 

I also, feel pretty confident reading what that post said, that, the poster didn't know the sideline situation that's in question or it wouldn't have been posted in that manner. 

There is something going on that has our participation numbers down. No question about that. I know some issues that have caused kids to quit, and, while I get told by a parent it's on a coach for some reason or another but then I find out the kid was benched about grades or whatever else when I actually go and ask. 

That's why, I go and ask. I most of the time have both ends of the story before I get to carrying on about it. 

But yeah. There's a reason why I'm not starting threads on the national board pertaining to this stuff. First off, it's a local board thing that just isn't pertinent here. Second off, I know the story from both ends so I don't need to go fishing for info. 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, they have a right to their opinions. I'd not argue that. I can't understand why the pukey Lowndes fan keeps bringing it over here though. 

I also, feel pretty confident reading what that post said, that, the poster didn't know the sideline situation that's in question or it wouldn't have been posted in that manner. 

There is something going on that has our participation numbers down. No question about that. I know some issues that have caused kids to quit, and, while I get told by a parent it's on a coach for some reason or another but then I find out the kid was benched about grades or whatever else when I actually go and ask. 

That's why, I go and ask. I most of the time have both ends of the story before I get to carrying on about it. 

But yeah. There's a reason why I'm not starting threads on the national board pertaining to this stuff. First off, it's a local board thing that just isn't pertinent here. Second off, I know the story from both ends so I don't need to go fishing for info. 

Agreed.

It might surprise a lot of people to know that the Colquitt coaches are supported by the Colquitt admin and the Colquitt BOE.  I know you guys are shocked.

I was told today that what Colquitt needs is..........to beat Camden.

To which I replied.....Hallelujah...somebody actually understands !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1